Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2017 | DHC JJA Hall Ticket – www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
|You Can Also Check|
Brief Details About Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Hall Ticket
|Name of the Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Vacancies||Junior Judicial Assistant, Restorer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||124 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||27th August 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
The candidate has to carry the ID Proof along with the admit card and the proof may be any one of the following. By this, the officials will verify whether the candidates belongs to this state or not.
- Voter Card
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Exam Pattern
- The Delhi High Court Exam is an Objective Type and the paper is in the English language.
- DHC Jr Judicial Assistant Exam consists of questions from various subjects like Language Comprehension, General Awareness, General Mathematics, Reasoning Ability.
- The exam is for 180 Marks and time duration of the exam 2 Hours.
Selection Process Of Delhi High Court
Steps To Download Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Admit Card
- Go to the official website of Delhi High Court i.e; www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- On the home page check for the “Public Notice” Tab and click on it.
- Search for the Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now DHC Jr Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.