Also Check: Interview Questions
CONCENTRIX WALKIN DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||Concentrix Daksh Services India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||3 – 8 Years|
|Job Role||Team Leader – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Concentrix Job Description
- Walkin Drive for Team Leader Position (voice).
- Posting title: Assistant Manager Operations (Voice).
- Location: Pune, India.
Concentrix Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle escalations (team and client).
- Work as a Single point of contact for all non-operations departments and identify, evaluate & coordinate operational, Admin, IT and HR issues.
- Understanding Metrics and Driving Improvement for the same.
- Establish cross skilling plan for the agents.
- Understand the complete process and its SLA.
- Managing and amending daily schedules based on real time demand.
- Maintaining and drive leave planner and drive schedule efficiencies.
- Makes appropriate recommendations and adjustments to leverage resources, skill changes, post Overtime, or escalate as required.
- Monitors and reviews service level reports to scan for issues and anomalies, and report perceived concerns of the process.
- Manages client needs and escalations according to established escalation process.
- Also maintain error free MIS.
- Planning and prioritization of schedule adherence.
- Forward non-resolvable issues to Operations Manager and Project Manager.
- Ensures client and company’s goals are met by monitoring & analyzing work volume variances to forecast and re-forecasting as necessary to adjust the staffing levels.
- Provide backup support for extreme high volumes and absence situations.
- Ability to gauge the caliber of agents and train them accordingly.
- Ensure complete participation and contribution in organization/process level initiatives (e.g. Absenteeism, Attrition control) that may be implemented from time to time to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that the internal/external targets are met and the team shows continuous improvement month on month.
- Data collection and analysis of team performance parameters.
- Coaching and feedback to mid quartile and bottom quartile agents.
- Mentoring top quartile performers.
- Achieve stretch targets and make decisions as well as manage complex/ difficult employee situations.
- Responsible for monitoring intra-day work volume, real-time staffing, agent adherence, exception process, technology functionality and client communications.
- Analyzing & communicating the areas of opportunity to improve overall client / customer experience.
Concentrix Desired Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MPP).
- Ability to drive performance and improvements through positive conversations.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of 15-25 agents.
- Willing to work in night shifts.
- Ability to achieve stretched targets and able to take decisions and manage complex/ difficult employee’s situation.
- Effective performance planning for self and team, time management and self-organization.
- Coaching and Feedback.
Concentrix Daksh Services Company Profile
How To Apply For Concentrix Job Vacancies
Concentrix Walkin Details
Tech Park One, Near Don Bosco School,
- Carry hard copies of updated Resume.
- All Educational certificates.
- Any Government Identity Card.
- Recent Passport photocopies.