CNBC TV18 Jobs 2017-2018 | CNBC TV18 Channel Careers
CNBC TV18 Jobs 2017-2018 | CNBC TV18 Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided CNBC TV18 page link or registration link. CNBC TV18 Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Candidates who are hunting for the job in the television field can apply for the CNBC TV18 Recruitment 2017-2018. The CNBC TV18 is providing a wonderful opportunity for the candidates by announcing the CNBC TV18 Recruitment 2017-2018 for various posts.
CNBC TV18 Recruitment 2017-2018
The officials of the CNBC TV18 are providing an opportunity for fresher candidates and as well as for the experienced candidates. Those who want to start their career as an anchor, the camera man can apply for the CNBC TV18 Jobs 2017-2018. In the consecutive section of this page, we have equipped all the particulars like post wise eligibility criteria, selection process, salary etc. Aspirants can check the vacancy details from our website or from the official website. To get more information about this job openings candidates can come across this article. Or for the latest TV Jobs Visit our website.
CNBC TV18 Job Channel Career Details
|Company Name||CNBC TV18|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in CNBC TV18
- Deputy News Editor
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Dubbing Assistant
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Production Designer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
CNBC TV18 Company Profile
|Company Name||CNBC TV18|
|Launched||26th October 2011|
|Owned By||Network 18|
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, India|
CNBC TV18 Selection Process
CNBC TV18 Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Have creative flair and a commitment to quality programming
- Possess strong financial acumen
- Be able to assess projects for their marketability and potential audience appeal
- Should have practical knowledge of financial, legal and regulatory requirements
- Able to be an exceptionally good networker and people manager
- Be able to prioritise effectively across a number of projects, managing your time and resources according to each production’s requirements
- Understand programme markets and worldwide audience dynamics
- Understand and have an instinct for what makes a good news story
- Exercise sound editorial judgement
- Should have excellent writing and storytelling skills, with the ability to tailor and adapt content for different audiences and platforms
- Able to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences
- Must be able to work calmly effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
- Be able to lead with confidence and decisiveness
- Have excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy.
- Have good working knowledge of all camera systems and lenses
- Should have up-to-date knowledge of all Steadicam and body mount systems
- Have to know about accessories such as remote focus systems, video senders and receivers, and any specialist equipment
- Be aware of physical stretch techniques and movement systems (Pilates, Martial Arts, etc.) to help to avoid injury
- Have a good sense of visual composition, perspective and movement
- Have physical co-ordination and strength
- Be able to combine creativity with technical knowledge
- Should posses Bachelor’s degree related to computer science.
- Certification in current Web development systems and software.
- Use design and programming software to create Internet websites.
- Fairly good knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Macromedia flash, MS- FrontPage etc would be of benefit in this profession.
- Excellent communications and writing skills and good listening skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
CNBC TV18 Office Address
How To Apply For CNBC TV18 Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.