You Can Also Check: Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh & CGPSC Jobs
Brief Details About Chhattisgarh SET Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Vacancies||Lecturer Vacancies|
|Number of Test||Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test|
|Date of the Exam||17th September 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Chhattisgarh SET Exam Pattern
|Paper||Exam Type||Total no.of Questions||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Objective Type||60 Questions (have to answer 50 out of 60 Questions)||100 Marks||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
|Paper II||50 Questions (have to answer all Questions)||100 Marks||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
|Paper III||75 Questions (have to answer all Questions)||150 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Total||175 Questions||350 Marks|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Selection Process
Steps To Download Chhattisgarh SET Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board i.e; cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- On the homepage search for the CG SET Admit Card 2017.
- Give a click on it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now Chhattisgarh SET Admit Card 2017will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.