CEERI Scientist Admit Card 2017 | Principal Scientist Hall Ticket – www.ceeri.res.in
The Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute will release the CEERI Scientist Admit Card 2017 soon on its official website. Organization officials are planning to conduct the exam in upcoming months of 2017. The admit card is a mandatory document need to carry for the exam. Generally, the candidates are looking on the various website for the CEERI Scientist Hall Ticket and failing to find out the link to download the admit card. To solve these issues we have given a direct link to download the CEERI Scientist Admit Card 2017.
CEERI Scientist Admit Card 2017
|You Can Also Check|
Details About CEERI Scientist Hall Ticket
|Name of the Organization||CSIR- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI)|
|Name of the Vacancies||Senior Scientist, Scientist, Principal Scientist Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||20 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||11th September 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
CEERI Senior Scientist Exam Pattern
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute Selection Process
Steps to Download CEERI Scientist Admit Card 2017
- First, go to the official website of CSIR- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute i.e; www.ceeri.res.in.
- On the home page search for the CEERI Recruitment 2017.
- Click on it.
- A Screen will appear now.
- Here look for the CEERI Scientist Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now CEERI Senior Scientist Hall Ticket 2017 will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.