BBC News TV Jobs 2017-2018 | BBC News TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided BBC News TV page link or registration link. BBC News TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Good news for the candidates who are looking for the job. By this article, e are providing the details about the BBC News TV Recruitment 2017-2018. Every year the BBC News TV will release notification for various vacancies. This time also it came out with a numerous number of openings which are given below. Interested candidates who are freshers and as well as experienced can apply for the BBC News TV Jobs 2017-2018 in online by filling the application form or can attend for the interview directly.
BBC News TV Jobs 2017-2018
This is a worldwide channel which is telecasting news from various corners of the world. From the listed jobs contenders can find out their interesting position and apply for that. After applying candidates have to prepare well to secure a job in the BBC News. The candidates should be responsible and should have full knowledge on the particular which they are applying. The officials will select the candidates who are skilled enough. Hope the details are quite useful who are looking on various websites. Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in frequently for more updates.
BBC News TV Recruitment 2017-2018 Details
|Company Name||BBC News TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in BBC News TV
- Executive Assistant
- TV Broadcast Journalist
- Deputy News Editor
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Production Designer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
BBC News TV Company Profile
|Company Name||BBC News TV|
|Launched||16th January 1995|
|Owned By||BBC News TV|
|Network||BBC News TV Network|
BBC Arabic Television
BBC HD etc.
|Head Office Address||United Kingdom|
BBC News TV Selection Process
BBC News TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should have an inquisitive mind, complemented by empathy and patience.
- Have an instinct for what makes a successful news story.
- Good general knowledge, including an understanding of governmental and social structures.
- understand program markets and audience dynamics.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines.
- Must have excellent interviewing and listening techniques.
- Have excellent content editing skills, with basic picture and sound editing abilities.
- Be able to establish a rapport quickly with production personnel and potential contributors.
- Have to maintain up-to-date contact lists and be able to access relevant information from various sources.
- Source and suggest suitable contributors, demonstrating how their input fits into each production.
- Able to explain tactfully and diplomatically if contributors are not suitable.
- Should be aware of the legal and ethical considerations surrounding the release of information to the press and public, especially when sensitive or contentious issues are involved.
- Responsible for handling floats and petty cash, e.g. for taxis for contributors during production.
- Able to keep accurate records of all income and expenditure.
- A good knowledge of English including complete comprehension of written English.
- Ability to write, adapt and translate with accuracy, clarity, and style appropriate to differing audiences and forms of media.
- An excellent general knowledge of and interest in international and domestic current affairs, particularly insofar as they affect the target area.
- A good broadcasting voice and the ability to acquire the appropriate presentation style.
- Good education, usually to degree standard.
- Show a thorough and systematic approach to administration, paying attention to detail and accuracy whilst not losing priorities.
- The ability to set up and run office systems to a very high standard.
- Well developed word processing skills and the ability to produce fast, accurate work to a high level of presentation (therefore also an ability to proofread and correct own work).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Previous Project/Event management is necessary to ensure delivery of the key events both internal and external.
- Be the key liaison with the global management team to ensure coordination of all Ad Sales communication.
- Have experience in the film industry.
- Have an understanding of the film making process.
- Be good at multitasking and enthusiastic team players.
- Be able to work calmly under pressure.
- Be hardworking and efficient.
- Have good organizational skills and communication skills.
- Be aware of relevant health and safety laws and procedures.