Aptara Walkin Recruitment | Editorial Assistant Jobs in Delhi | 9th to 11th August 2017
Aptara Walkin Recruitment | Editorial Assistant Jobs in Delhi | 9th to 11th August 2017. Interested Job aspirants have a glance on this page. Are you looking for latest jobs in Delhi NCR. Here is the great news for fresher candidates. Who had completed graduation can attend for the Content Developer walkins in Delhi. Aptara is hiring Graduate candidates with minimum 0-2 years experienced freshers. Scroll down to see the latest updates regarding Aptara Careers 2017.
The purpose of the role is Editorial Assistants work closely with the copy editing team. The primary responsibility is to collate the author and editor corrections into one set. Aspirants who are having Effective communication skills and pleasing personality can attend for the latest walkins in Delhi on mentioned walkin dates. Contenders who will perform well in the two rounds i.e.., Online Test and HR Round those candidates will be appointed for the Content Developer position. We suggest the job seekers check the practice papers which are provided in this article.
Aptara Interview Questions and Aptara Syllabus will give a clear idea how to perform well in the Recruitment Process. Candidates have to prepare hard to get placed in this organization. This article was made by the All India Jobs team to help the aspirants by providing the various jobs details through out India. To know fresh and factful updates keep on visiting Freshers Jobs for accurate and current information.
APTARA WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Aptara Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Job Role||Content Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
Aptara Job Description
Aptara is currently hiring for Editorial Assistant Profile.
- There is a possibility of errors in materials that reach various audiences from prospective authors to readers.
- They ensure that the corrections are correct, meaningful and following the house style.
- The Editorial Assistants work closely with the copy editing team.
- Factual errors can have impact ranging from mild embarrassment to extreme damage to the image of the institution.
- Their primary responsibility is to collate the author and editor corrections into one set.
Our objective is to produce an Error-free print
- As part of your profile, you will check the publications (both books and journals) for the inconsistency of style.
- Maintaining and managing the manuscript file and documents properly.
- Any specific corrections requested by the publisher, author need to be implemented carefully.
- Check manuscripts for various discrepancies and gaps.
- Perform a word for word proofreading of the content to ensure that the text is error free with regard to spelling, grammar and style.
- Recommend changes to the workgroup on the basis of changes as desired by publisher and author.
- Collaborate closely with artists, DTP operators, and proof-readers for timely delivery.
- Corresponding with workgroups.
Aptara Company Profile
Aptara, Inc. is a US-based media company specializing in digital content development. It is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia. Aptara’s services include content production, digital publishing, data conversion, editorial services, eLearning and technology development, legal content solutions, and business process outsourcing (BPO). Its customers include publishers, information aggregators, professional societies, universities and corporations worldwide. The company has operations in Noida, Sec-60, Pune, Dehradun and Kerala, India. Aptara is considered one of the leading knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) companies in India.
Aptara Selection Process
- Online Test
- HR Round
How To Apply For Aptara Job Vacancies
Interested contenders can attend for the Aptara job openings which are going to be held in Delhi NCR location on 9th to 11th August 2017. If you have any doubts regarding Aptara Recruitment 2017 can check the official notification to clear further doubts.
Aptara Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 9th to 11th August 2017
Walkin Time: 2:00 PM Onwards
Noida, India – 201301.
Contact Person: Shivangi Sharma
Important Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- Please bring educational certificates
- Updated Resume hard copies
- Carry ID Proof
- 1 Recent Passport Sized Photographs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.