Apollo Tyres Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Apollo Tyres Interview Questions
Are you eagerly looking for Apollo Tyres Limited Interview Questions? Be happy! Here is the awesome information for you. Here in this article, we are going to discuss various interview questions which will be helpful during technical and HR interview rounds of Apollo Tyres Company for both freshers and Experienced persons respectively. As many of the aspirants dreamed of settling in Apollo Tyres Company, there will be huge competition for the applied candidates. To break down the barriers against that heavy competition levels; contenders should do more practice on frequently asked interview questions which are incorporated in this page.
To learn more about the Apollo Tyres Interview, keep reading this entire article completely till the end without any late.
Apollo Tyres Interview Rounds
The interview rounds of Apollo Tyres Company are as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Personal Interview
As the selection of the candidates is purely based on their performance, contenders are advised to do more practice on given interview questions thoroughly to get through from online test thereby technical round respectively. By preparing various interview questions can speed up your problem-solving skills which will play a key role in answering time in the interview. So, contenders are guided to add these interview questions into their preparation schedule for getting a good score in the entire interview rounds successfully.
Apollo Tyres Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Here in this section, we are particularly focused on basic and possible interview questions which are asked in technical interviews for the fresher applicants. In order to mitigate the contender’s problem of spending lot much time on searching various interview questions, we are provided multiple numbers of frequently asked technical interview questions in one place as follows.
Networks Interview Questions
- What is a network?
- Define LAN, MAN, and WAN?
- What is TELNET?
- What is switching?
- What is a Link?
- Define pulse code modulation?
- What is IPv6?
- What is RSA algorithm?
- What is mesh topology?
- What is simplex?
- What is half-duplex?
- What is full duplex?
- What are the advantages of broadcast network.?
- What do you mean by point to point network?
- What is the design issue of layers?
- Define pulse amplitude modulation?
- Describe Ethernet
- What are some drawbacks of implementing a ring topology?
- What is the difference between CSMA/CD and CSMA/CA?
- What is SMTP?
- What is multicast routing?
- What is the importance of Encryption on a network?
- How are IP addresses arranged and displayed?
- Explain the importance of authentication.
- What is a point to point link?
- What is anonymous FTP?
- What is subnet mask?
- What is the maximum length allowed for a UTP cable?
- What is data encapsulation?
- Describe Network Topology
- What is VPN?
- Briefly describe NAT?
Electrical Machines Interview Questions
- How are alternators classified?
- What is meant by armature reaction in Alternators?
- Name the types of Alternator based on their rotor construction
- Upon what factors does the load angle depend?Why do cylindrical Alternators operate with steam turbines?
- Define the term voltage regulation of the alternator which type of Synchronous generators are used in Hydro-electric plants and why?
- What is the necessity for predetermination of voltage regulation?
- Why is the stator core of Alternator laminated?
- In what way does the ampere-turn method differ from synchronous impedance
- How does electrical degree differ from the mechanical degree?
- What is distributed winding?
- State the condition to be satisfied before connecting two alternators in parallel
- State double revolving field theory
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of three dark lamps method of
- Why is short pitch winding preferred over full-pitch winding?
- What are the causes of changes in voltage in Alternators when loaded?
- List the factors that affect the load sharing in parallel operating generators?
- How does the change in prime mover input affect the load sharing?What is meant by infinite bus-bars?What are the inherent characteristics of plain 1-phase Induction motor?
- State the advantages of skewing?
- An induction motor is generally analogous to?
- What is meant by synchronous watt?
Apollo Tyres HR Interview Questions For Freshers
As the questions to be asked in this round are not possible to expect exactly, we are truly honored to help you out from this round successfully by providing essential HR interview questions in this section which are most commonly asked in Apollo Tyres HR interview process.
- Is there anything that you would like to ask me?
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
- Why should I hire you?
- Tell me about a time you didn’t perform to your capabilities.
- What’s your greatest achievement to date?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Why weren’t your grades better
- Why didn’t you participate more in extracurricular activities?
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
- How would you describe the corporate culture?
- What kind of person are you? Describe your personality.
- If we hire you, and then another company will offer you more money – what will you do?
- What are the competitive challenges in Human Resource Management?
- Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
- Do you have any blind spots?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
Apollo Tyres Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The interview questions which are likely to ask in this round would probably from the core topics of the contenders. So, it would be very simple to get through from this typical round if you can develop a good knowledge on given interview questions. As an experienced contestant, though you are perfect in technical side it is better to refer some more important commonly asked technical interview questions in this place as given below.
Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions
- Explain the second law of thermodynamics.
- What are the points in the stress strain curve for steel?
- What is extruded aluminum?
- How does iron ore turn into steel?
- What does Green field project mean?
- What causes white smoke in two stroke locomotive engines?
- What does angular momentum mean?
- What is representative elementary volume?
- How is martensite structure formed in steel?
- Where the pneumatic system is used?
- How pipe flanges are electrically insulated?
- What are the advantages of gear drive?
- Why would you use hydraulics rather than pneumatics?
- What is enthalpy?
- What is a uniformly distributed load?
- What is annealing?
- Explain Otto cycle.
- What is the alloy of tin and lead?
- What is the difference between projectile motion and a rocket motion?
- What kinds of pipes are used for steam lines?
- What is the difference between the shear center flexural center of twist and elastic center?
- What is ferrite?
- What is a cotter joint?
- What does F.O.F. stand for in the piping design?
- What is gear ratio?
- What is ductile-brittle transition temperature?
- What is a positive displacement pump?
- What is isometric drawing?
- Which conducts heat faster steel copper or brass?
- What is a Process Flow Diagram?
- Why gas containers are mostly cylindrical in shape?
- What is an orthographic drawing?
- Why are LNG pipes curved?
- Can you use motor oil in a hydraulic system?
- What is the role of nitrogen in welding?
- Is it the stress that, produces strain or strain produces stress?
- What is the mechanical advantage of a double pulley?
- What is a Newtonian fluid?
- Enthalpy and entropy are functions of one single parameter. Which is that?
SQL Programmer Interview Questions
- Define data model?
- What is an Entity?
- What is BCP? When does it use?
- Explain the use of the by GROUP BY and the HAVING clause?
- What are the advantages of Database?
- What is the advantage of SQL?
- What is the difference between join and outer join?
- Define Boyce coded normal form?
- What are the transaction properties?
- What is data mining?
- Define SQL?
- Define Dbms?
- What is the purpose of Database systems?
- State the difference between Security and Integrity?
- Define Normalisation?
- Define Primary Key?
- Define Unique Key?
- Compare and contrast TRUNCATE and DELETE for a table?
- What are cursors?
- Define Foreign Key?
- What is OLTP?
- What is DDL (Data Definition Language)?
- What is Weak Entity set?
- What is a deadlock?
- What do you mean by flat file database?
- What is Index?
- What is log shipping?
- What are primary keys and foreign keys?
- What are cursors?
- What is a weak entity type?
- What are defaults?
- What is specialization?
- What is the difference between Function and Stored Procedure?
- What are the different types of cursors?
- What is a Catalog?
- What is a view?
- What are different types of end users?
- Compare DBMS versus object oriented DBMS?
Java Developer Interview Questions
- What is the catch or declare rule for method declarations?
- What is the difference between a MenuItem and a CheckboxMenuItem?
- What is a task’s priority and how is it used in scheduling?
- What class is the top of the AWT event hierarchy?
- When a thread is created and started, what is its initial state?
- Can an anonymous class be declared as implementing an interface and extending a class?
- What is the range of the short type?
- What is the range of the char type?
- In which package are most of the AWT events that support the event-delegation model defined?
- What is the immediate superclass of Menu?
- What is the purpose of finalization?
- Which class is the immediate superclass of the MenuComponent class?
- What invokes a thread’s run() method?
- What is the difference between the Boolean & operator and the && operator?
- Name three subclasses of the Component class?
- Which Container method is used to cause a container to be laid out and redisplayed?
- What is the purpose of the Runtime class?
- How many times may an object’s finalize() method be invoked by the garbage collector?
- What is the purpose of the final clause of a try-catch finally statement?
- What is the argument type of a program’s main() method?
- Which Java operator is right associative?
- What is the Locale class?
- Can a double value be cast to a byte?
- What is the difference between a break statement and a continue statement?
- What must a class do to implement an interface?
- What method is invoked to cause an object to begin executing as a separate thread?
- Name two sub classes of the Text Component class?
- What is the advantage of the event-delegation model over the earlier event inheritance model?
- What is the difference between the String and StringBuffer classes?
- If a variable is declared as private, where may the variable be accessed?
- What is an object’s lock and which object’s have locks?
- What is the Dictionary class?
- How are the elements of a BorderLayout organized?
- What is the % operator?
- When can an object reference be cast to an interface reference?
- What is the difference between a Window and a Frame?
- Which class is extended by all other classes?
Apollo Tyres HR Interview Questions For Experienced
In general, the HR interview questions are pretty cool and easy to listen but while coming for answering, it will take more time to think if you have no practice. So, what we are going to suggest is; contenders should do more and more practice on given HR interview questions thoroughly to give fast and accurate answers during HR interview for a successful result.
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- What is your style of management?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- Have you ever committed a mistake at work?
- What are the most important things for you as a manager?
- If your client gives a change and asks for early delivery. How will you manage?
- How do you communicate with TL / PM / Onsite team?
- Have you any specific technology in mind to work on?
- About yourself?
- What do you look for in a job?
- If there is a day when you find yourself not fitting in our team, what will you do?
- What do you like and dislike about our company?
- How long would you stay with us?
- What is it you liked and disliked about your last job?
- What was your last employer’s opinion of you?
- How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
Hope you got an idea about Apollo Tyres Interview questions from this article. Let us know if you have any queries regarding this article. We are always ready and happy to help you as soon as possible. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular job updates and interview questions updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.