Accountant Jobs in Cvent | Walkin Drive For B.Com, CA Freshers | 16th August 2017
Accountant Jobs in Cvent | Walkin Drive For B.Com, CA Freshers | 16th August 2017. Aspirants who had possessed B.Com, CA can attend for the Cvent Walkin Drive which is going to held in Gurgaon. Job seekers have to prepare well for the Interview Process so for the sake of the contenders we are providing the Cvent Test Pattern on our website All India Jobs. Aspirants can attend for the Cvent Walkin Drive in Gurgaon on the mentioned dates. The candidates who had cleared the selection process will be appointed by the Accounts Executive, Accountant role.
Recently the Cvent had issued a recruitment notification for Accounts Executive, Accountant openings in the company. The Cvent is going to conduct the walkin recruitment for the candidates in Gurgaon location on 16th August 2017. Contenders who had interest and a dream to shine their career in the Software field can utilize this chance. The company will select the candidates based on the performance of the contenders in the Selection Process.
To give the interview process in an effective manner candidates have to refer the Cvent Interview Questions and Cvent Test Pattern. Nowadays all the candidates are showing interest in Software field. For those candidates, this is a wonderful opportunity to fulfill their dream of securing a job in the reputed company like Cvent. Candidates can get the brief details about the Cvent Walkin Drive by scrolling down this page.
CVENT WALKIN DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||Cvent India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||INR 4,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Medical Insurance + Life Insurance + Meals|
|Industry||IT – Software, Software Services|
Cvent Job Description
Position Title: Accountant (IGAAP).
Work Hours: 12:00 PM – 09:30 PM, 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Cvent Desired Candidate Profile
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task are a must.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant 0 – 2 years of experience in a transactional accounting role.
- Experience working with ERP Package, preferably Oracle.
- Successful candidates will be self-starters, able to excel with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and coordination skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Cvent Job Responsibilities
- Accounts Payables functions for Cvent India (subsidiary Co.).
- Assistance in Monthly Closure of books of accounts (Cvent India).
- Review of month close, adjustment journals in books of accounts (Microsoft Dynamics – Great Plains).
- Review of Payables Entry & posting the Batches in Accounting Software.
- Review of TDS & Service Tax Register.
- Check Printing & transfers for Employees & Vendors.
- Preparation of Financial Package every Month.
- Preparation of Accrual Schedule and Accrual entries on each month close.
- Review of Fixed Asset register and monthly Depreciation entries.
- Statutory Compliances – TDS, PF RBI, STPI, Service Tax etc. preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual reports and returns and submission with respective authorities.
- Review of Prepaid account schedule and monthly amortization entries.
- Support yearly Financial Audits for Cvent Inc. and Cvent India.
- Perform various financial and accounting analysis.
- Preparing & Review of Balance sheet reconciliations for various Balance sheet accounts.
- Review Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet account and make the adjustment, Reclass entries.
- Review Bank Statement on a Daily and monthly basis for Cvent India to make sure we have positive Balance & doing bank Entries in GP.
- Liaising with Bankers for India Operations (Cvent India) – RBI regulations, Dollar Conversion, etc as & when required.
- Prepare various miscellaneous reports for Senior Management.
Cvent Company Profile
Cvent is the global meeting, event and travel technology leader. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing, and web surveys. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.
How To Apply For Cvent Job Vacancies
Cvent is conducting walkin recruitment on 16th August 2017 in Gurgaon. Interested contenders can check the details and attend for the Cvent Walkin Drive for the role of Accounts Executive, Accountant. If you have any doubts please check the official site to clear further complications.
Cvent Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 16th August 2017
Walkin Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Cvent, Unit 1, 19th Floor,
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002.
Point Of Contact: Jatin Nagpal
Important Certificates To Carry For Interview
- Carry a copy of updated Resume.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree) photocopies.
- ID Proof and Address proof (Aadhar preferable).
- Recent Passport Size photos.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.