CVENT WALKIN DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||Cvent India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||INR 4,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Medical Insurance + Life Insurance + Meals|
|Industry||IT – Software, Software Services|
Cvent Job Description
Position Title: Accountant (IGAAP).
Work Hours: 12:00 PM – 09:30 PM, 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Cvent Desired Candidate Profile
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task are a must.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant 0 – 2 years of experience in a transactional accounting role.
- Experience working with ERP Package, preferably Oracle.
- Successful candidates will be self-starters, able to excel with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and coordination skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Cvent Job Responsibilities
- Accounts Payables functions for Cvent India (subsidiary Co.).
- Assistance in Monthly Closure of books of accounts (Cvent India).
- Review of month close, adjustment journals in books of accounts (Microsoft Dynamics – Great Plains).
- Review of Payables Entry & posting the Batches in Accounting Software.
- Review of TDS & Service Tax Register.
- Check Printing & transfers for Employees & Vendors.
- Preparation of Financial Package every Month.
- Preparation of Accrual Schedule and Accrual entries on each month close.
- Review of Fixed Asset register and monthly Depreciation entries.
- Statutory Compliances – TDS, PF RBI, STPI, Service Tax etc. preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual reports and returns and submission with respective authorities.
- Review of Prepaid account schedule and monthly amortization entries.
- Support yearly Financial Audits for Cvent Inc. and Cvent India.
- Perform various financial and accounting analysis.
- Preparing & Review of Balance sheet reconciliations for various Balance sheet accounts.
- Review Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet account and make the adjustment, Reclass entries.
- Review Bank Statement on a Daily and monthly basis for Cvent India to make sure we have positive Balance & doing bank Entries in GP.
- Liaising with Bankers for India Operations (Cvent India) – RBI regulations, Dollar Conversion, etc as & when required.
- Prepare various miscellaneous reports for Senior Management.
Cvent Company Profile
How To Apply For Cvent Job Vacancies
Cvent Walkin Drive Details
- Carry a copy of updated Resume.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree) photocopies.
- ID Proof and Address proof (Aadhar preferable).
- Recent Passport Size photos.