ABP News TV Jobs 2017-2018 | ABP News TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided ABP News TV page link or registration link. ABP News Channel Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Are you fed up on searching for the jobs in the news channels then you are at the right place. The ABP News Channel had disclosed the recruitment notification for various vacancies. Candidates can start out their career in their interesting role.
ABP News Channel Jobs
Those who want to work as a tv researcher can they could start out with non-media researcher, journalist or writer and finally can become a TV Researcher. A candidate who can understand and can work according to the rules of the channel can apply for the jobs. The main purpose to create this article is to equip all the details of the recruitment at one place. Scrolling this page down aspirants can find out the complete details about the ABP News TV Jobs 2017-2018 and post wise eligibility details. Candidates who are good in Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, and Gujarati can apply. Irrespective to their educational qualification candidates can apply for the ABP News TV Recruitment 2017-2018. Check this article completely for brief information about the jobs.
ABP News TV Recruitment 2017-2018 Details
|Company Name||ABP News TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in ABP News TV Channel
- Management Trainee
- Deputy News Editor
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Production Designer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
ABP News TV Company Profile
|Company Name||ABP News TV|
|Launched||18th February 1998|
|Owned By||ABP Group|
|Network||ABP News TV Network|
|Broadcast Area||India and International|
|Sister Channels||ABP Ananda
|Head Office Address||Nodia, India|
ABP News TV Selection Process
ABP News TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Candidate must have a degree in Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Should have a strong command of the language & good public speaking are essential.
- To be alert at all times and must have good decision-making skills.
- Must have a passion for journalism and must be daring enough to travel to different locations to collect news.
- Lead generation, business development & maintaining database
- Tap agencies and persistently interact with clients for selling of FCFCT,on-FCT, Advertorials, AFP’s, Slots, Sponsorships, Special Properties, Events
- Shall make relevant proposals & send to clients.
- Should be able to required to fix meetings and be accompanied by seniors to close the deals.
- Shall be responsible for all back end support internally coordinating with departments.
- Would be exposed to various functions like Free Commercial Ti),(FCT) , NON- FCT, Advertorials, Advertiser funded Programs (AFP’s), Sponsorships, Special Properties, Events, Marketing, Strategy & Research, Traffic.
- Should enjoy travel, meeting people and solving visual challenges.
- Be able to interpret ideas and stories through original and emotive photographic images.
- Understand the principles of composition, and have an appreciation of shape, form, color a, d tone.
- Be organised, practical and creative.
- Should have a calm, friendly attitude, coping well with busy and stressful situations.
- Be highly motivated and self-confident in order to promote yourself.
- Must have excellent social skills, particularly the ability to make good contacts within the industry and to maintain them diplomatically and tactfully.
- Should be able to network effectively.
- Have good communication and linguistic abilities.
- Skilled in persuasion, negotiation and possess business skills.
- Be able to conduct research keep up to date with industry developments.
- Have patience and good listening skills.
- Have to be willing to learn.
- Be organised, practical and should have excellent communication skills.
- Understand how to operate digital and traditional cameras, and scanning equipment.
- Anticipate the needs of the photographer.
- Be able to foresee and evaluate potential problems, and deal with them calmly.
- Be skilled in image-manipulation and image-management software.