9XM TV Jobs 2017-2018 | 9XM TV Channel Careers
9XM TV Jobs 2017-2018 | 9XM TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided 9XM TV page link or registration link. 9XM TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Are you looking for the job in the creative field? Then you are at the right place. Here we have updated the information about the 9XM TV Recruitment 2017-2018 in this article in a detailed manner. Many of the contenders are seeking for the job after completing their graduation. For those candidates, the 9XM TV had released the recruitment notification for various vacancies in 9XM channel. We suggest the aspirants apply for the 9XM TV Jobs 2017-2018 by submitting the online applications from in the online mode by mentioning all the interests and skills.
9XM TV Recruitment 2017-2018
9XM TV is providing a chance for both fresher and experienced candidates to work on their channel. This is a good chance. Candidates selection will be done by conducting the various rounds. Nowadays there is more competition for the jobs so aspirants have to show case their talent at the time of interview. On this article, we are providing some useful stuff related to 9XM TV Jobs 2017. If any of the aspirants applied for the 9XM TV openings can start their career as entry level position and later on can grow for the high position by proving their talent.
9XM TV Vacancy Details
|Company Name||9XM TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in 9XM TV
- Secretariat Assistant
- Backend Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Deputy News Editor
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Production Designer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
9XM TV Company Profile
|Company Name||9XM TV|
|Owned By||9X Media|
|Network||Broadcast television and online|
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, India|
9XM TV Selection Process
9XM TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should have a high level of communication skills.
- Highly proficient in the Hindi language or the language in which the anchoring is done.
- Articulation and Voice Modulation skills.
- Presentable appearance, camera friendly and a highly positive body language.
- Dynamic personality that has the ability to be direct during interviews with personalities.
- A high level of memory, ability to grasp a conversation, delve deeply into the conversation to be able to read between the lines.
- Have excellent, up–to–date knowledge of all camera–support equipment.
- Be enthusiastic about mechanics and assembling equipment.
- Should have a passion for finding creative solutions to technical problems.
- Be a good leader and show initiative.
- Must respond quickly to different situations.
- Help realize Director/DoP’s artistic vision in practical terms.
- Be diplomatic and sensitive when working with artists and other crew.
- Should have a strong appreciation for market trends and customer purchase drivers.
- Must have a science or marketing background.
- Have good project management, IT and mathematical skills.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Should have strong team-building skills.
- Be sensitive to customer needs.
- Keep up–to–date with the latest developments in technology.
- Have the artistic ability and a passion for creative visual storytelling.
- Must have an in-depth up-to-date practical knowledge about cameras, lighting and other equipment.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Should have excellent communication skills and show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists, production staff, and crew.
- Be a strong leader, able to motivate a team.
- Possess physical stamina for working long hours and moving heavy equipment.
- Be aware of the requirements of a variety of facilities, equipment, and media.
- Have an understanding of satellite broadcast formats and technology.
- have a high level of organizational skills.
- Have to pay close attention to detail.
- be able to work on your own initiative and able to do multitask.
- Should have effective team-working skills and excellent communication skills.
9XM TV Office Address
How To Apply For 9XM TV Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.