Zoomcar Interview Questions [Technical, HR] For Freshers and Experienced
To find out exactly what makes a good interview we research and finally concludes the thing which is clearly mentioned here. Yes, in order to make an interview exciting we are provided most popular and possible interview questions in this article. Contenders who are interested in joining in Zoom Car Company should read this entire article clearly. Also, we provided complete details about Zoom Car interview like interview rounds, technical interview questions and HR interview questions respectively for both freshers as well as experienced candidates.
You Can Also Check: Zoomcar Recruitment
You Can Also Check: Zoomcar Recruitment
For more details keep an eye on this page until the last line. Hope you people will get an overview after reading this entire article clearly and keenly without giving any skip.
Zoomcar Interview Rounds
The interview rounds are clearly given below
- Online Test
- Technical interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
The contenders who are qualified in the online test will be called for next rounds without any objection. The applicants need to know that there may be a chance of group discussion, JAM sessions etc based on candidate’s pool. So, applied and eligible intenders should ready to face any type of variations in the interview process. Those Aspirants who clear all the mentioned rounds successfully will get placed in Zoom car Company in relevant vacant position as per the rules of the company.
Zoomcar Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
All the candidates who are applied for Zoom car interview should aware that the questions to be asked in this round will be from the core side topics of the applicant. In order to reduce your search risk, we are presented possible technical interview questions in this section, especially for freshers.
Networks Interview Questions
- What is a LAN?
- What is a node?
- What is backbone network?
- What are routers?
- Define LAN, MAN, and WAN?
- What is TELNET?
- What is switching?
- What is the maximum length allowed for a UTP cable?
- What is data encapsulation?
- Describe Network Topology
- What is the job of the Network Layer under the OSI reference model?
- How does a network topology affect your decision in setting up a network?
- What is a point to point link?
- What is anonymous FTP?
- What is the function of the OSI Session Layer?
- What is the importance of implementing a Fault Tolerance System? Are there limitations?
- How many layers are there under TCP/IP?
- What is the purpose of cables being shielded and having twisted pairs?
- What is the advantage of address sharing?
- What are MAC addresses?
- What is DHCP?
- What is the main job of the ARP?
- What is the proper termination rate for UTP cables?
- What is net stat?
- What is the number of network IDs in a Class C network?
- What advantages does fiber optics have over other media?
- What is the difference between a hub and a switch?
- What happens when you use cables longer than the prescribed length?
- What common software problems can lead to network defects?What is IP config?
- What is the difference between a straight-through and crossover cable?
- What is client/server?
- Describe networking
- Explain clustering support
- What is SMTP?
- What is multicast routing?
- What is the importance of Encryption on a network?
- How are IP addresses arranged and displayed?
- Explain the importance of authentication.
- What do mean by tunnel mode?
EMFT Interview Questions
- Parabolic and lens antenna used at
- The potential that appears at a point in space due to the current which caused it is called potential
- The useful magnetic flux obtainable from any closed surface is
- It is best to use for coupling a coaxial line to a parallel wire transmission line
- In H-plane metal plate lens the traveling wavefront is
- MUF is depended upon
- The radiation pattern of Hertzian dipole in the plane perpendicular to dipole is
- The transmitting antennas for lower frequencies (below 500 kHz) are generally
- The wave in waveguide has
- A square corner reflector is used in
- When the phase velocity of an EM wave depends on frequency in any medium the phenomenon is called
- In microwave communication links, when fading due to rain attenuation occurs then technique adopted for solving the problem would include
- A rectangular waveguide is
Zoomcar HR Interview Questions for Freshers
As we all know that, this is a non-technical round, the questions to be asked will be based on HR mindset at that particular time. Mostly all the questions are lengthy and tricky. So in order to crack those questions easily, we tried our best in bringing all the essential interview questions into one place as follows.
- What do you know about our company?
- Can you share your salary expectations?
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- Can you share your greatest strengths?
- Can you speak more about yourself?
- Do you take yourself to be successful?
- What do you think are your greatest strengths at work?
- What is the one thing that you want to improve about yourself?
- Can you work well in a team? Please share some of your strategies for executing good team work?
- Where would you be in five years from now?
- Have you ever faced a challenging situation? How did you deal with it?
- Can you talk about your life in a summary?
- Give me three reasons proving you deserve this job?
- Will you be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines?
- What kind of hobbies and interests do you possess?
Zoomcar Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
Before going to the interview it should be important to know about various interview questions which are likely to be asked. Also, contenders need to prepare their own responses for the given interview questions to grab a job in zoom car company smartly.
C,C++ Developer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- What is destructor?
- What is an explicit constructor?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- What is token in C?
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of object-oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- What is void in C?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- Define object based programming language?
- History of C++?
- Define OOPs?
- What is public, protected, and private?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- How variable declaration in c++ differs that in c?
- What are the c++ tokens?
- What do you mean by reference variable in c++?
- What is enum in C?
- What are the types of C tokens?
- What is an identifier in C?
- What is a keyword in C?
- List out some keywords available in C language.
- What do you mean by implicit conversion?
- What is a bitwise operator in C?
- What are all decision control statements in C?
- What is a constructor?
- What is the Standard Template Library?
- What problem does the namespace feature solve?
- What is the use of ‘using’ declaration?
- What are all loop control statements in C?
portfolio Manager Interview Questions
- Tell Me About Your Investing Strategy
- What Professional Designations Do You Carry?
- How Would You Analyze the Risk of (Investment Method)?
- As a portfolio manager, what is your management style?
- What is the most enjoyable part of Portfolio Manager job?
- What are key tasks for Portfolio Manager?
- How do you usually solve problems?
- The time when you had to make an important decision.
- Have you handled a difficult situation with another department?
- Did you ever not meet your goals? Why?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.
- What are the qualities of a good Portfolio Manager?
- Why did you select Portfolio Manager as your profession?
- How do you manage your time?
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation for Portfolio Manager.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- If offered the Portfolio Manager position, how long do you plan to stay at company?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- What did you do to prepare for this job interview?
- What do you know about this Portfolio Manager job?
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you’ve worked with?
- Have you ever had to introduce a policy change to your workgroup?
- Give me examples of projects tasks you started on your own.
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Try to define processes and methodologies you use in your Portfolio Manager job.
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
- If you were hiring a person for Portfolio Manager job, what would you look for?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- When was the last time you were in a crisis?
- How did you go about making Portfolio Manager assignments?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
Software Tester Interview Questions
- What is the most challenging situation you had during testing?
- What is PDCA cycle and where testing fits in?
- What is Sanity Test (or) Build test?
- What is the difference between a white box, black box, and gray box testing?
- What is black box testing?
- What are the advantages of designing tests early in the life cycle?
- What is white box testing?
- What are the types of defects?
- What are different types of software testing?
- When should exploratory testing be performed?
- What is Dynamic Testing?
- What are the advantages of designing tests early in the life cycle?
- What is Formal Testing?
- Tell me about the risk-based testing.
- What is Risk Based Testing?
- What is Adhoc testing?
- What is Exhaustive Testing?
- What do you mean by automated testing?
- What is Non-functionality Testing?
- What is Bottom-up testing?
- What is Random/Monkey Testing?
- Which types are testing are important for web testing?
- What is the difference between web application and desktop application in the scenario of testing?
- What is the purpose of exit criteria?
- What Test Techniques are there and what is their purpose?
- What is the difference between verification and validation?
- Why the decision table testing is used?
- What is alpha and beta testing?
- What is boundary value analysis/testing?
- How would you test the login feature of a web application?
- What is Exploratory Testing and when should it be performed?
- How do you test the login feature of a web application?
- How do You Verify the Results of Your Search on Search Results Page?
- What is Accessibility Testing?
- What is Agile Testing?
- What is Application Programming Interface (API)?
Zoomcar HR Interview Questions for Experienced
The applicants should take a look at this section at least once a day in advance to the interview schedule which leads you to give suitable and accurate responses during interview time. So, we suggest contenders should prepare well to get a good result in the interview process.
- Tell me why did you decide to leave your last job?
- Can you talk about a person who inspires you and why?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- How committed do you think you will be to this position?
- What are your plans for the future in terms of higher education?
- Why would you choose this organization and not someone else?
- Do you know what this company is into?
- Tell me the one thing that you like about our company?
- What are the kind of expectations you have from your first job?
- Can you describe yourself in under a minute?
- How much would you value integrity in your work?
- Can you tell us something about your family and your growing up days?
We are always excited to bring all the essential criteria into a single place to make our readers feel happy and satisfied before the interview schedule. Hope you people worth reading this article. For latest updates and notification keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly and also you can bookmark our page to reduce search burden.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.