Wipro Interview Questions (Technical and HR) for Freshers and Experienced
Wipro Interview Questions
Aspirants who are sincerely trying to get the job in the Wipro can check the below-furnished information to clear the rounds in the selection process. Every year this company deals with different types of projects. To work for those Projects the company will release recruitment notification for various job openings. Now the company is seeking for talented candidates so this is a good opportunity for the candidates. All the candidates are trying hard to secure a job in this reputed company. To fulfill their dream we are providing some useful stuff which will help in the preparation of the candidates. Aspirants are wasting their time searching for Wipro Interview Questions. To save their hassle time we had prepared this article with full of Technical and HR Interview Questions for freshers and as well as experienced candidates.
To clear the rounds in the selection process the well-planned preparation is important. By following this article candidates can easily come to an idea about the question asked in the previous interviews and how to prepare for the next rounds. Our advice to the candidates is to read this article completely which helps to gain the confidence to appear for the Wipro Interview Process.
Wipro Selection Process
Wipro company conducts the selection process for the new candidates to select them for the desired roles in the organization. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows,
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The Wipro Written Test consists of questions from various topics like Quant, Reasoning, Verbal Technical, Essay Writing. At the time written test company officials will check the abilities and skills of the candidates. After this round, the selected candidates will be promoted to take the Technical and HR Interview rounds. In this round, they will check the knowledge of the candidates on the basis of the subjects. And also check the confidence of the aspirant. By checking all these qualities the officials will recruit the candidates for Jobs in their company. Sometimes the company will conduct the written test with the help of Third Party Service Providers like AMCAT and eLitmus. So candidates have to prepare the question from AMCAT Syllabus and eLitmus Syllabus to crack the written test with a good score.
Wipro Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
We all know that the clearing technical round is not an easy task. So to guide the candidates we are providing some of the interview questions from the basic concepts of core subjects. So contenders can have a look at them and prepare for the Technical Round easily. We are furnishing the questions from Unix, CSS, HTML5.
Unix Interview Questions
- What is a typical syntax being followed when issuing commands in the shell?
- What are some common shells and what are their indicators?
- Differentiate multiuser from multitasking?
- Explain the importance of directories in a UNIX system?
- What is the use of -l when listing a directory?
- What is the piping?
- What is Bash Shell?
- Is it possible to see information about a process while it is being executed?
- Why is it that it is not advisable to use root as the default login?
- How does the system know where one command ends and another begins?
- What is PID?
- What is parsing?
- What would be the effect of changing the value of PATH to: .:/usr/della/bin: /bin: /usr/bin
- What command will change your prompt to MY PROMPT:?
- What is wrong with this interactive shell script?
- What are the key features of the Korn Shell?
CSS Interview Questions
- What is CSS? Is CSS case sensitive?
- What are the advantages of CSS?
- What is Contextual Selector?
- What is the difference between an ID selector and CLASS?
- What are Child Selectors?
- What are Pseudo Classes?
- What does z-index do?
- What is the CSS rule ‘ruleset’?
- What is the imported Style Sheet? How to link?
- What’s the difference between position: relative, position: fixed & position: absolute?
- How do I combine multiple sheets into one?
- What is a parent-child selector?
HTML5 Interview Questions
- What is SVG?
- What are the different new form element types in HTML 5?
- Do all character entities display properly on all systems?
- What are the various elements provided by HTML5 for media content?
- Differentiate between Canvas and SVG?
- What are gradients in Canvas used for? What are their different types?
- What are the audio tags provided by HTML5?
- What is a Manifest file?
- What is a Web Worker?
- What are the new attributes provided in HTML5 for <form>?
- What is HTML5 Web Storage?
- What is an initialize date of Html5?
- HTML 5 provides a drag and drop facility. How do you make an image draggable?
- What is a Web Worker?
Wipro HR Interview Question For Freshers
- Introduce Yourself
- Talk about one of your successful projects and why it was successful?
- What things do you not enjoy doing?
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?
- In what areas do you need to improve your skills?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What do your friends say about you?
- What would your teachers tell me about you, if I call them?
- Do you want to ask us something about the company?
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
Wipro Interview Question For Experienced
At this point, the aspirants who are experienced can get the Wipro Interview Question For Experienced. The candidates who are willing to appear for an interview conducting by the Wipro for the experienced people can get the complete Interview Questions of both Technical and HR from this page. We have arranged the below questions from the previous experience of the candidates. So candidates can refer to this information while preparing for the Interview Process.
Cloud Solution Architect Interview Questions
- Architecture with AWS?
- Compare Cloud and On-premise Computing?
- What are the benefits of cloud computing?
- Give the best example for open source Cloud Computing?
- List the platforms which are used for large scale cloud computing?
- Why Hybrid Clouds are so important?
- Mention the different data centers ‘ deployment of cloud computing?
- Explain the difference between cloud and traditional data centers?
- What are the uses of API in cloud services?
- What are the building blocks in cloud architecture?
- Mention platforms which are used for large scale cloud computing?
- What are the security aspects provided with the cloud?
- What are the system integrators in Cloud Computing?
- What is “ EUCALYPTUS” stands for?
- Explain what are the different modes of software as a service (SaaS)
Infrastructure Project Manager Interview Questions
- How will you define a project?
- Can you explain the project life cycle?
- Who is a stakeholder?
- What do you understand by plan baselines?
- What qualifications are required to be an effective project manager?
- What are the processes and process groups?
- What do you understand by a project charter?
- What does Scope management involve?
- What is Work Breakdown Structure (WBD) and how does it affect the work estimates of tasks/activities?
- How is the “activity time” estimates done?
- How do you estimate the three-point estimating method?
- What is a critical path in the schedule network diagram?
- What is EVM, earned value management?
- What do processes ensure?
- What is quality control?
Associate Consultant SAP Interview Questions
- What is bristlecone?
- Explain about SAP ABAP Architecture?
- What is an UPDATE function module? Are there any other types of Function Modules?
- The system searches the field for the search string. What are the forms a search string can have?
- The SELECT SINGLE * statement allows you to read a single record from a database table. What will you need to define to ensure that the entry you read is unique?
- When you define operation modes, you need to maintain the instance definition. List the steps to change the definition?
- The end-user wants to navigate / drill-down to these second-order navigational attributes in BI queries based on the InfoProvider. What navigation attributes can be used?
- If duplicate data is loaded in Cubes, how would it be eliminated?
- Suppose you need to create your own store (website). What are the required steps?
- What is the prerequisite configuration to run multiple hybrids instance in one machine?
- Which two entities, store, and site Hybris had created? Are they related?
- What is the difference between them?
SEO Interview Questions
- What is SEO and introduce its types?
- What are the SEO tools do you use?
- What is Cross-linking and what is the function of Cross-linking?
- What is the main purpose of using the keyword in SEO?
- Can you mention the functions of body content relevance?
- Can you mention the difference between SEO and SEM?
- What do you know about LSI?
- Can you differentiate between the ‘nofollow’ and ‘dofollow’ link?
- What is the difference between PR (page rank) and SERP (Search engine result page)?
- What will be your next steps if your SEO methods or technique does not work?
- What is PPC?
- What is 301 redirect?
- What is the latest update on SEO?
- What are the key aspects of the Penguin update?
Senior Architect Interview Questions
- Why do you want to join Altisource?
- How to handle the corrupted record scenario?
- Explain Cohesion and coupling?
- What does TOGAF stand for?
- Where are the binaries stored in PCF?
- Draw the ADM structure?
- Where are the binaries stored in PCF?
- How does PCF internally know when to upscale a service?
Wipro HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What kind of atmosphere do you like to work in?
- What are your career options right now?
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- Tell us some of your Strengths?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- What interested you the most in the recent news?
- What is the motivating factor for you at work?
- Why do you want to leave your present job?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- Would you like to work in a team or on your own?
- Did you face any problems in your last role?
Our Intention to provide this information is to help the candidates in their preparation. This will be useful for the aspirants to prepare effectively for the Wipro Interview Process. We will update this page regularly with the new questions so candidates can visit our website www.allindiajobs.in to check the latest updated data on this page. For more IT companies Interviews and Interview Questions Candidates can bookmark this page.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.