Viacom 18 Media Recruitment 2017-2018
Viacom 18 Media Private Limited Jobs 2017-2018 | Viacom 18 TV Network Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Viacom 18 TV page link or registration link. Viacom 18 Media Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Are you fed up in searching for the jobs? Now you are at the right place. Here in this page contenders can find the Viacom 18 Media Jobs 2017-2018. Candidates who are going to apply for the for the Viacom 18 Media Recruitment can get the complete information from this page. So contenders can easily check the details furnished in the below of this page such as eligibility, selection process, salary, and address. By referring this article candidates can come to an idea about the recruitment.
The Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. will release the recruitment notification frequently to fill various vacancies in the channel. This time it had released the notification for the below mentioned vacancies. Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for the Viacom 18 Recruitment 2017-2018. Contenders whose dream to get a job in the reputed company like Viacom 18 can apply. Already the application had started receiving from the officials of the company. The candidates who are interested can apply by using the following link which we have given below with out any delay. Visit our website All India Jobs frequently for the regular updates.
Viacom 18 Media Careers Details
|Company Name||Viacom 18 Media Private Limited|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Viacom 18
- Manager/ Senior Manager – OTTP Platform Engineering
- Content Producer
- Senior Executive – Server Administrator
- Senior Executive – System Administrator
- Manager – Branded Content
- Manager – Social Media
- Associate Producer
- Video Controller
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Camera Operator
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Location Manager
- Production Manager
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Broadcast Engineer
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Production Assistant
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- ADR Editor
- Video Controller
- Screen Writer
- Production Designer
- Sound Engineer
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Vision Mixer
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Female Actor
Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. Company Profile
|Company Name||Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd.|
|Network||Viacom 18 TV Network|
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, India|
Viacom 18 Selection Process
Viacom 18 Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- The candidate should complete Bachelor’s degree in business management, arts management or communications.
- Should have broad experience of the production process.
- Able troubleshoot any production difficulties or problems.
- Must organize production personnel, coordinating set construction, operating a teleprompter, supervising lighting or sound plans, editing scripts, or writing news items.
- Also, be tasked with operational duties such as generating financial reports or status updates.
- Should generate organization revenue through FCT, Non-FCT, Delta clients and Web Radio by content integration, show sponsorship, Local properties and Digital.
- Ensure consistent revenue achievement through focus markets of the organization.
- Should acquire and negotiate with clients.
- Must write and maintain central product concept and requirements documentation and presentations.
- Ability to present and sell UX/UI concepts up to senior management level in the organization.
- Have a wide knowledge of cinema and Actors.
- Should have an interest in the theater and stage actors.
- have a basic understanding of how to operate a video camera (framing, focus, etc.).
- Be computer literate and an excellent communicator.
- Pay precise attention to detail.
- Be skilled in computer database software.
- Have a good eye for color and detail.
- Should be very organized.
- Prioritize and make good judgments under pressure.
- Be a good researcher and able to source required items, even on location.
- Should have up-to-date knowledge of computer illustration software packages.
- Must be skilled in film imagery.
- Understand what Directors, Directors of Photography and Editors require from a scene.
- Visualize perspective and 3D space.
- Have a keen interest in design, architecture, and film.
- Should be flexible and adapt to any environment.