Vanitha TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Vanitha TV Careers
Vanitha TV Jobs 2017- 2018 | Vanitha TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Vanitha TV careers page link or registration link. Vanitha TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Every year lakhs of candidates are completing their education in various courses and seeking for the job. Vanitha TV is providing the opportunities for the contenders who are in search of the job. So interested candidates can apply for the Vanitha TV Jobs 2017-2018. In the below of this page, we have provided the careers link by giving a click on it the aspirants can easily apply for the Vanitha TV Careers.
Vanitha TV Recruitment 2017-2018
This chance is for the Freshers and experienced aspirants who are searching for the job. On this article, we have provided the information like eligibility criteria, selection process, and salary details. This will help the aspirants to know complete details about Vanitha TV Recruitment 2017-2018. Contenders can check our website www.allindiajobs.in for latest updates about the recruitment.
Vanitha TV Vacancy Details
|Company Name||Vanitha TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in Vanitha TV
- Costume Designer
- Location Manager
- Video Controller
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Boom Operator
- Vision Mixer
- Production Designer
- Production Manager
- Make-up Artist
- Camera Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Screen Writer
- Casting Director
- Male Actor
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Stage Manager
- Duet Operator
- Technical Director
- ADR Editor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Dubbing Assistant
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Bluescreen Director
Vanitha TV Company Profile
Vanitha TV is a women-oriented Telugu TV channel from NTV (India) group. Vanitha TV Channel is having a Great Motto and it Entered into the Media World with an Inspirable Aspiration. Vanitha TV is an exclusive television channel which claims to be the first women-centric channel in India. The channel pays respect, love, and gratitude towards women. Its programs focus on the welfare of women, women’s power, female fashion, and female health. Vanitha promises 24-hour infotainment with current affairs, counseling, helpline, music and dance shows and soaps that will do away with gender stereotypes. According to Raghu Eluri, the chief editor for Vanitha TV, the channel will be purely concentrating on women, their struggles, and rights, essentially looking at the world through a woman’s eyes.
|Company Name||Vanitha TV|
|Network||Vanitha TV Network|
|Broadcast Area||India, Asia|
|Sister Channels||NTV (India)
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Vanitha TV Selection Process
Candidates selection will be done based on the performance in the selection process. The aspirants have to qualify all the rounds in the process to acquire a job in this reputed TV Channel. Rounds will vary from role to role. So candidates have to apply only if they are suitable enough for that role and should have minimum knowledge about the particular position.
Vanitha TV Salary
The official will offer a good salary for the selected aspirants with attractive grade pay. Mostly the salary for the industry people will be paid on the hourly basis or per day basis or per program basis.
Eligibility Criteria For Various Posts
Camera Operator Eligibility Criteria
- Should have good color vision, and excellent hand-to-eye coordination.
- Able to take direction and work as part of a team, particularly on multi-camera shoots.
- Good communication skills and show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists, production staff, and crew
- Candidate should have a strong affinity with technology, knowledge of the relevant electronics and an in-depth knowledge of the principles of camera work.
- Possess physical stamina for working long hours and moving heavy equipment.
Production Manager Eligibility Criteria
- Ensure that film, television and theater productions stay on schedule without going over budget.
- An undergraduate degree in film production or business management.
- Must be responsible for hiring, budgeting, scheduling and handling insurance issues on the set.
- Should also ensure that the production complies with all safety, guild and union regulations.
- Must be able to handle many things at once, from hiring crew members and resolving equipment issues.
- Should be able to conceptualize ideas.
Stunt Coordinator Eligibility Criteria
- Ability in several sports and outdoor pursuits.
- A high degree of responsibility and health and safety awareness.
- Good planning skills and attention to detail.
- Able to handle quick reactions and calmness under pressure.
- Some other acting skills (although formal experience isn’t essential).
Sound Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Should be a strong team player – many of the skills needed in this role involve working as a team as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Have excellent hearing and should be patient, self-disciplined and reliable.
- Pay close attention to detail and concentrate for long periods
- Some technical knowledge for the operation and maintenance of sound equipment.
Technical Director Eligibility Criteria
- Should give advice on the introduction of new machinery and materials.
- Organize the team and resolves production problems.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of textiles and how they are produced.
- The key part of their role is to write technical reports and produce cost estimates.
- Must be competent in vision switching and CCU control, and be familiar with camera operations and functions.
Vanitha TV Office Address
Rachana Television Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No: 564-A-19,
Road No. 92, Jubli Hills,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500033.
Phone: 090102 34444.
How To Apply For Vanitha TV Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can directly go to the Vanitha TV office address with the required documents and attend the interview. At present Vanitha TV official website is not working. So we removed the link. Keep checking this space for more updates.
Latest TV Jobs | Media / Film Industry Vacancies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.