TV9 Jobs 2017-2018 | TV9 Careers in India
TV9 Jobs 2017-2018 | TV9 Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided TV9 careers page link or registration link. TV9 Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Candidates who had a passion for working in the Television field can apply for the TV9 Jobs 2017-2018. According to the latest TV9 Recruitment notification, there are various job vacancies in the channel. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the mentioned vacancies. A lot of candidates are trying hard to secure a job in this deemed channel. To fulfill their dream the aspirants can apply for the TV9 Jobs. In the below of this page, we have provided a direct link to apply for the job openings. The Freshers, as well as Experienced applicants, can apply for the TV Jobs by going through the details which are given in the official notification.
TV9 Recruitment 2017-2018
There is a high competition for the jobs nowadays. So to overcome that candidates have to apply for the TV9 Jobs. At present, the officials are recruiting the talented candidates for the announced positions in various cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, and Hyderabad. The candidates belonged to that state can apply easily by going through the information given below. Willing candidates can send their resume with the latest photograph to the below given Mail Id.
TV9 Careers Details
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in TV9
- Script Writer
- Camera Operator
- Video Controller
- Location Manager
- Production Designer
- Set Designer
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Foley Artist
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Production Assistant
- Production Manager
- Technical Director
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Screen Writer
TV9 Company Profile
|Owned By||Associated Broadcasting Company Private Limited|
|Sister Channels||Jai Telangana TV
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
TV9 Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Have a natural artistic ability.
- Be comfortable accepting client briefs.
- Should have a workable artistic style that you feel comfortable.
- Work across artistic styles to fulfill a client brief.
- Be fluent in illustration software packages and print specifications.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in journalism or communications, English, political science, or a related field.
- Be an articulate speaker.
- Have to be able to talk to anyone about almost anything.
- Should be an honest TV reporter or news anchor, then you’ll have to learn to put your prejudices aside.
- Should have excellent knowledge of filmmaking process.
- Have a good understanding of the business side of film making.
- Be aware of current markets and trends.
- Understand the relevant health and safety laws and procedures.
- Think strategically and be a good negotiator.
- Have a good understanding of finance.
- Able to create the plot, characters, and dialogue in a motion picture.
- Should create a writing schedule that allows for a certain number of pages or amount of work to be completed every day.
- Needs to get in the hands of producers and directors.
- Able to understand the elements of pacing, storytelling, and dialogue in scripts.
- To learn about plotting the arc of storytelling and creating characters.
- Should have good color vision, and good hand-to-eye coordination.
- Working knowledge of how the relevant camera equipment works.
- The aspirant should have knowledge of camera engineering, once you’ve gained some experience.
- Good communication skills and show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists, production staff, and crew.
- Able to frame and compose shots after you’ve gained some experience.
TV9 Office Address
How To Apply For TV9 Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TV9 Jobs through the above provided apply link. Keep visiting All India Jobs for more latest job updates in India.
Latest TV Jobs | Media / Film Industry Vacancies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.