T News TV Recruitment 2017-2018
T News TV Jobs 2017-2018 | T News TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided T News careers page link or registration link. T News Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. The T News TV Recruitment 2017-2018 is out now. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the T News Tv job openings can apply for various post this time. Nowadays there is a high competition for the jobs. So candidates are striving hard to secure the job. Aspirants who want to shine their career in the Television Field can grab this chance by applying for the T News TV Careers. In the below of this page, we are providing the details of the apply link which redirect the candidates to the official website.
T News is one of the reputed news channels in India. Recently it had released the recruitment notification for a large number of openings. Interested freshers and experienced candidates can apply for the vacancies in the given time. Before applying aspirants have to check the eligibility details because whether they are eligible or not for the given vacancies. Candidates who had good skills will be a chance to get select.
T News TV Recruitment 2017-2018 Details
|Company Name||T News TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in T News TV
- Video Controller
- Technical Director
- Camera Operator
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Location Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Designer
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Production Assistant
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Screen Writer
T News TV Company Profile
|Company Name||T News TV|
|Network||T News Network|
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
T News TV Selection Process
T News TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Candidate should complete Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in fields like graphic design or computer graphics.
- Understanding the creative process and design research, organization and time management.
- Being the liaison to the client, staff, and vendors involved in the production of a graphics design project.
- Should know how to organize and coordinate many tasks under pressure.
- Possess a knowledge of various computer graphic techniques, with emphasis on technical aspects, pipelines, and general film knowledge.
- Have to start their career by working in a PR firm or for a working celebrity publicist to build a client base.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in public relations, and some relevant work experience to build up skills and a client base.
- Must know how to write press releases, network and deal with the media.
- Should have as well as have strong communication skills.
- Assessing and interpreting scripts or storyboards to get an understanding of the location required.
- Meeting with the director and designer to discuss projects and working to their creative vision.
- Visiting and photographing locations appropriate to budget in order to assess suitability.
- Should make preliminary inquiries regarding access, parking and location use.
- Supervising location support staff throughout the process.
- Have a good understanding of human interaction and human psychology.
- Create elements that a user can easily understand.
- Research heavily into the experience and what people want from a product.
- Should have extensive knowledge on programming, web design, and design in general.
- Negotiate and ensure that user experience is a key part of the design and delivery process.
- Have knowledge of different types of lighting equipment, accessories and effects.
- Understand how to programme lighting consoles and the latest lighting technology.
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Should be able to creatively interpret ideas.