Syntel Technical HR Interview Questions For Freshers and Experienced
Syntel Interview Questions
Aspirants seeking their carrier in Syntel have to be aware of the information that attending an interview organized by Syntel was not an easy task and all the candidates have to be prepared with it carefully. With planned preparation and some hard work, you can easily done with the interview. All the necessary assistance will be provided by us and we suggest candidates stay with us as we keep on updating this article with the latest information. Bookmark this page so that you can access our site easily and make use of the available information. It is suggested for all the applicants to go through the information provided in this article and make the best use of the information provided in this article. Aspirants can also get the Resume Preparing Tips.
Syntel Interview Questions for Freshers:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Group Discussion round will be totally based on the communication skill of the candidate. Technical Rounds question will be purely based on the core side of the applicants. In order to get some help over these rounds checks the below given details. Candidates can also have a check over Freshers Salaries to aware with the Pay Scales of Syntel company.
Syntel Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
At the level of technical interview rounds, questions will ask from the technical point of view. The Topics covered in this round will be on subjects like C, SQL, Core JAVA and some of your core subjects you came across at your graduation or engineering.
In the below, some questions will be provided on the basis of the previous Interviews. All the questions will be at the basic level and we suggest all the applicants be strong at basics.
- What do you mean by inline function?
- What is the difference between a NULL pointer and a void pointer?
- What is the difference between C++ and Java?
- What do you mean by multiple inheritance in C++ ?
- What do you mean by virtual methods?
- What do you mean by static methods?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
SQL Interview Questions (Fresher)
- What are the types of Synonyms?
- What is an Integrity Constrains?
- What is Table?
- What is a synonym?
- What is Rollback Segment?
- What are cursors?
- What is a weak entity type?
- What are defaults?
- What is specialization?
- What is the difference between Function and Stored Procedure?
- What are the different types of cursors?
JAVA Basics Interview Questions
- Which method of the Component class is used to set the position and size of a component?
- How many bits are used to represent Unicode, ASCII, UTF-16, and UTF-8 characters?
- What is the difference between yielding and sleeping?
- Which java.util classes and interfaces support event handling?
- What are wrapped classes?
- How to establish a Database connection between java application and Database?
- Basically, Connection is an interface, how get Connection() will create an object for Connection interface?
- What is the requirement to use Statement object?
- How to execute SQL Queries from a java application?
Syntel HR Interview Questions for Freshers
This is the round a huge number of applicants will face difficulty as the interview will be face to face. For the sake of applicants, we have provided some of the frequently asked HR interview questions for freshers.
- Why Syntel?
- Explain Yourself in Brief?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 Years?
- Tell something about yourself not mentioned in the resume?
Syntel Interview Questions For Experienced
At the time of interviewing candidates handling with some experience we can expect the questions to be asked from the platform he is currently working with and the experience he posses in that particular Project. The difficulty level of questions will be based on the year of experience mentioned in the resume. To give a sample picture over the questions to be asked we have made some research and have equipped some questions in the below. Make a check over them and be sure you are ready with all the answers before attending interview.
SPARKA Interview Questions
- What is Page Rank?
- How to create RDD?
- Name types of Cluster Managers in Spark.
- List the functions of Spark SQL?
- What is a Parquet file?
- Define Spark Streaming.
- What is Hive on Spark?
- Define functions of Spark Core?
- Explain key features of Spark.
Software Tester Interview Questions
Questions for candidates having experience as Software tester working over the tools like selenium will be provided in the below.
- What are the four parameter you have to pass in Selenium?
- What are the advantages of Selenium?
- What is the difference between type keys and type commands?
- Explain what is assertion in Selenium and what are the types of assertion?
- How will you find an element using Selenium?
- Explain using Web driver how you can perform double click ?
- What is the difference between getWindowhandles() and getwindowhandle().
- Explain how you can use recovery scenario with Selenium?
- Explain what are the limitations of Selenium IDE?
- Explain what can cause a Selenium IDE test to fail?
- How can you retrieve the message in an alert box ?
- Explain what is framework and what are the frameworks available in RC?
- Other than the default port 4444 how you can run Selenium Server?
Syntel HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Can toy give me a strong reason to hire you?
- Why are switching over job?
- How do you react to pressure situation?
- Rate yourself on the scale of 10.
- Reason for Changing Job?
- How much pay are you expecting?
In order to help all the candidates attending for the interview we have made this article with some useful information which is helpful at the time of attending interview. Go through the complete questions as it will help the aspirants in gaining some confidence over the interview he was about to attend. Be confident and prepare well you can easily get qualified over the interview. All the Best. You can also comment us for further quires and suggestions. For latest recruitment in IT Sector aspirants can visit www.allindiajobs.in.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.