Subhavartha TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Subhavartha Television Careers
Subhavartha TV Recruitment 2017-2018
The Subhavartha Television is also offering a one year Course of Diploma in Television Technology. In that, the courses offered are Direction, Camera, and Editing. The aspirants who had completed the course and interested can apply for this jobs. The aspirants have to go through the selection process and the candidate who had performed well with full of confidence will be selected for the disclosed positions. Regardless of the qualification both the freshers and experienced candidates can apply for the Subhavartha Television jobs from the link given below.
Subhavartha Television Channel Career Details
|Company Name||Subhavartha Television|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in Subhavartha Television
- Camera Operator
- Costume Designer
- Location Manager
- Production Manager
- Video Controller
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Boom Operator
- Vision Mixer
- Production Designer
- Duet Operator
- Make-up Artist
- Stunt Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Screen Writer
- Casting Director
- Male Actor
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Stage Manager
- Technical Director
- ADR Editor
- Dubbing Assistant
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Bluescreen Director
Subhavartha Television Company Profile
|Company Name||Subhavartha Television|
|Network||Goodnews Pvt. Ltd|
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Subhavartha Television Selection Process
Subhavartha Television Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should have a good all-round knowledge of interior design and architecture and the history of both.
- Have a practical understanding of building and construction
- Understand the work of other TV/film departments, such as camera, lighting, sound, props, and to know how your set designs affect their work
- have a good knowledge of computer budgeting software.
- Candidates should complete their education in High school diploma or GED.
- Abel to perform a wide array of tasks on a TV film set, from running errands to transporting equipment.
- Should have the capacity to create their own television program.
- Should have knowledge on news report writing, lighting for television, editing, camera operation and methods of field production.
- Willing and able to compromise.
- Should pay close attention to detail and concentrate for long periods.
- Good knowledge of audio equipment and sound technology.
- Should have knowledge of the television production process.
- Have excellent hearing and a good memory for dialogue.
- Excellent timing for anticipating lines and moving the boom accordingly.
- Be able to translate creatively a writer’s, Producer’s and other originators’ vision into a coherent, marketable, entertaining or informative program
- Understand all aspects of television production and post-production processes
- Should be aware of and value the contribution of all crew members to the creation of the final program, and be able to work with them effectively
- Able to lead a team and to motivate actors and crew members
- Show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with Writers, Producers, Actors and crew members.
- Should be aware of the requirements of a variety of facilities, equipment, and media.
- The aspirant should have a high level of organizational skills.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures.
Subhavartha Television Office Address
How To Apply For Subhavartha Television Jobs
Latest TV Jobs | Media / Film Industry Vacancies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.