Star TV Jobs 2017- 2018 | Star TV Network Careers | Star Plus, Sports, Gold, World
Star TV Recruitment 2017- 2018
All the willing candidates are trying to apply for the Star India Jobs 2017-2018 and looking about how to apply. For the convenience of the candidates, we are providing the Apply link in the following section of this page. By clicking on it every aspirant can easily apply for the various vacancies in the Star India. The candidate’s selection will be done by verifying the performance in the selection process. Our advice to the candidates is to prepare well and be confident to perform well in at the time of interview.
Star TV Vacancy Details
|Company Name||Star India|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in Star TV
- Costume Designer
- Location Manager
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Boom Operator
- Camera Operator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Production Assistant
- Stunt Coordinator
- Technical Director
- Video Controller
- Vision Mixer
- Foley Artist
- Sound Engineer
- Title Designer
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Screen Writer
- Casting Director
- Male Actor
- Female Actor
- Stage Manager
- Duet Operator
- ADR Editor
- Bluescreen Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Dubbing Assistant
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Broadcast Engineer
- Manager/ Sr Manager – Business Intelligence
- Assistant Manager – Accounts Payable
- Head Data Analysis
- Marketing Lead
- Associate – Consumer Insights
- Data Analysis Lead
- Traffic & Presentation
- Head Strategy
- Head Marketing
- Senior Manager – Legal
- Sound Supervisor
- Executive Producer
- Human Resources Manager
Star TV Company Profile
|Company Name||STAR TV India Private Limited|
|Launched||1st August 1991|
|Network||Star TV Network|
|Broadcast Area||South Asia|
|Sister Channels||Star Plus
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
STAR TV India Private Limited Selection Process
Star TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria for Various Jobs in Star TV
- Should have excellent writing skills.
- Should have excellent knowledge of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Have a good sense of timing.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Be a computer literate.
- Candidate will need a degree in English, Arts, Languages, Film or Media Studies courses.
- Should have in-depth, hands-on experience in all aspects of the capture, recording, mixing, and amplification of sound.
- Be able to solve any technical problems which arise before or during sound recording.
- Should have effective leadership and team working skills.
- Have methodical approach to work.
- Should be patient, self-disciplined and reliable.
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree in advertising, writing or marketing.
- Copywriters need creativity, good communications skills and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Able to work with creative directors, art directors, account staff, marketing managers and other members of a creative team.
- Should have creativity and writing skills.
- Need to know how to write persuasively and in some cases, defend their creative choices.
- Understand the psychological effect of colors.
- Able to use your initiative.
- Should understand how to use color to enhance the narrative.
- Be diplomatic and sensitive when working with clients.
- Should have a thorough understanding of Post Production processes.
- Good team working skills.
- Candidates who had completed the apprenticeship program or associate degree are eligible.
- Should have creative plans for the sets used in film, television and theatrical productions.
- Aspirants who have ample experience and impressive portfolios of work may have more of an edge in the job market.
Star TV Office Address
How To Apply For Star TV Jobs
Latest TV Jobs | Media / Film Industry Vacancies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.