Star Maa TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Star Maa TV Vacancy Details
|Company Name||Star Maa TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in Star Maa TV
- Software Engineer – Personalization
- Campaign Manager
- Director – Design
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Lead – Brand Development
- Software Development
- Legal – Digital (Mid level)
- Revenue Accounting (Mid level)
- Vertical Marketing Lead
- Key Accounts Manager
- Frontline Sales
- Content Editor – GEC
- Camera Operator
- Video Controller
- Location Manager
- Production Designer
- Set Designer
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Foley Artist
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Manager
- Technical Director
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Screen Writer
Star Maa TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Star Maa|
|Network||Star India Network|
|Sister Channels||Star Maa Movies
Star Maa Gold
Star Maa Music
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, India|
Star Maa TV Selection Process
Star Maa TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Work on long term projects to improve delivery and performance of ad campaigns across all inventories.
- Should work very closely with product team to convert customer feedback into ad product features and help with POCs within the team.
- Devise and run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses.
- Will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Should have excellent writing skills are a pre-requisite as manager frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions.
- Campaign managers also need pristine speaking skills.
- Develop and execute digital and content campaigns to deliver on user acquisition & brand awareness.
- Analyze various performance metrics for budgeting, performance improvement and generating actionable business insights.
- Will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners.
- Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
- Overseeing day to day channel operations in both local and international markets.
- Monthly reporting of various MIS reports relating to Advertisement Revenue, Collections & Debtors.
- Year wise TDS receivable tracking & Collection of the group.
- Process improvement & special assignments relating to Ad sales revenue.
- Interfacing & coordination with commercial teams at Domestic & International locations.
- Ensuring timely completion of various audits (statutory, internal & SOX etc).
- Should know traditional method of cutting film strips manually obsolete.
- Must have computer-savvy and extensive knowledge of video editing software.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing technology.
- Understanding of storytelling techniques, good communication skills, and the ability to work well under deadlines are also necessities.
- Have excellent development experience, preferably with skills in multiple programming languages.
- Able to understand server technologies and how best to use web services to solve problems.
- Work with other members of the creative team to ensure brand consistency.
- Create mock-ups and prototypes.
- Have a solid understanding of HTML5 and other web systems.