Snapdeal Interview Questions (Technical, HR) for Freshers and Experienced
Snapdeal Interview Questions
In this article, we have provided multiple Snapdeal Interview Questions which are expected to ask in the Interview Process. The applicants who are eagerly waiting to get a job in Snapdeal should prepare well by following this article carefully. Doing nothing for the interview can’t bring you any success. So, we suggest aspirants should work hard on various types of interview questions which are clearly given in this page respectively to get awesome output in the interview process.
In this page, we are going to discuss on different topics which are essential for applicants namely Snapdeal interview procedure, technical interview questions and HR interview questions for both fresher’s and experienced candidates respectively.
You can also check: Latest Snap Deal Jobs
You can also check: Latest Snap Deal Jobs
Snapdeal Interview Procedure
In order to make our readers familiar with interview process, we tried our best in giving essential information about snap deal interview process as follows
- Online or Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Personal Interview
If you got required marks as per the company norms in the online test you will be allowed for next rounds successfully without any objections. Also, the contenders who are qualified all the mentioned rounds including final interview round will be placed in their desired company of snap deal in corresponding vacant position.
Snapdeal Technical Interview Questions for Fresher’s
Before going to the interview, contenders should know all the basic things about interview process which are detailed in this article clearly. In this section, we are focused on technical interview questions which are likely to be asked. So intenders are advised to see this section thoroughly and get a good preparation before the commencement of interview process.
C Language Interview Questions
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level, and low-level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between structured oriented, object oriented and non-structure oriented programming language?
- What is compiler?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler, and interpreter?
- What is meant by protocol?
- Execution of a C program starts from which function?
- What are all the sections that a C program may/must have?
- What is IDE?
- List out some of C compilers
- What is header file in C language?
- Is C language case sensitive?
- What is Macro? Why do we use a macro?
- What is data type in C?
- What is the difference between int, char, float & double data types?
Control Systems Interview Questions
- Why is armature resistance more than field resistance of dc series machine?
- Why is series motor best suited for traction applications?
- Which among the following controls the speed of D.Cmotor?
- What should be the nature of bandwidth for a good control system?
- What is the difference between MI and MC type instruments?
- How are MI meters used for measuring both AC and DC quantities?
- Give the applications of each type of dc motor and dc generator.
- What are the losses in dc machine?
- How is the eddy current loss minimized in dc machine?
- why are synchronous motors, not self-starting? What are the methods of starting?
- Name the parts of dc machine.
- What is the use of commutator and brushes?
- Name the material used for armature and core of dc machine.
- Why is armature resistance less than field resistance of dc shunt machine?
- What are the various types of the transformer?
- What are the methods of speed control of dc motors?
- What do you mean by transformation coefficient?
Snapdeal HR Interview Questions for Fresher’s
Here are some important and possible interview questions to be asked in HR interview process especially for the fresher candidates. In order to perform wisely during the time of the interview, intenders are suggested to keep an eye on this section.
- What is your favorite piece of recent content?
- What motivates you?
- Describe your ideal work environment.
- Which competencies can you not train?
- Don’t you think, you are overqualified for this position?
- How long can you commit to working with us?
- What is your expected salary?
- Would you like to ask us anything?
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Why do you consider yourself a suitable candidate for this position?
- What do you know about us?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Can you perform under pressure?
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
Snapdeal Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
As an experienced candidate you need to prepare for every type of interview questions which are given in this section clearly. Also, the aspirants are ready for able to face any type of interview questions from the HR recruiter. So, to make our readers good performers we provided all the essential and possible interview questions in this section in a detailed manner.
Marketing Analytics Interview Questions
- Describe your experience with statistics and how it relates to this position.
- What will be the changes Of health career after 20 Years?
- Talk about the differences between qualitative and quantitative market research.
- How much switches in this room?
- Which analytics platforms are you familiar with?
- What product is not marketed well? What would you do to improve their strategy?
- Why do you think a stock with high PE is not a good stock?
- What is the first thing you do when looking at a new data set?
- Name any five Market Data vendors?
- Walk me through your process for forecasting the sales of a new product.
- Can you outline the various steps in an analytics project?
- What do you do in data exploration?
- How would youWhat do you do in data preparation?
- What do you do in data preparation?
- How will you estimate the annual turnover of the company?
- Can you name some vanilla derivatives and elaborate on how they might be priced?
- Our CEO wants you to evaluate our blog. What would you say?
- What do you think of our current marketing strategy? What would you do differently?
- how do you get to your school?
- What data collection methods worked well at your previous position? What didn’t work so well?
- What are the most important skills you have learned that you would utilize in this position?
- What marketing channels do you have experience with?
- What do you read, and how do you consume information?
- how do you get to your school?
- What is one of your hobbies? How do you do it?
- What are the stages of buying decision process?
- Which CRM tools have you used in past for campaign tracking and report generation?
- Do you have any questions to ask us?
- Why do you love marketing?
- How would you plan a successful marketing campaign? What are the important elements of such a campaign?
- We have a new product coming out in three months. What would you do to launch it?
- What social media channels do you have experience with?
- Which tools do you use to report on the success of your email campaigns?
Senior Manager Interview Questions
- Tell me about a significant crisis you have faced?
- How do you resolve conflict in the groups or teams that you are a part of?
- What significant problems have you faced in the last year?
- Tell me about how a professional qualification you have obtained has helped you personally?
- What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction? Why?
- Tell me about how a professional qualification you have obtained has helped your previous employer?
- Describe a time when you led or motivated others?
- Describe a situation where you were successful in getting people to work together effectively?
- Tell me about a time when you were asked to do something that you disagreed with?
- What is the process you typically follow to make a decision about a plan of action?
- Have you ever delayed any decision-making? What were the consequences for your company?
- What method do you employ for delegating tasks to your team members?
- Are there times when you shouldn’t delegate?
- What is a motivation?
- What should you assume about a team member if you want to delegate successfully?
- How do you make employees feel valued?
- Tell me about an important task or assignment that you delegated?
- Describe a time when you and your team were lacking moral and explain what you did to raise spirits?
- Is there a difference between assignment and delegation?
- What will you do to retain valued employees?
- What types of tasks can be delegated? What types cannot?
- What type of incentives or rewards work best for motivating team members?
- How do you decide which tasks to delegate to which employees?
- Share a work related experience that demonstrates your ability to encourage and motivate another person.
- Explain in detail steps and actions you’ve taken to build relationships with new clients.
- What types of people are difficult to persuade? How do you motivate others?
- How do you communicate expectations to team members?
Software Engineer Interview Questions
- Why is the Single Responsibility Principle important?
- Which tools do you use for keeping track of requirements?
- How do you design scalable applications?
- What is Inversion of Control? How does that relate to dependency injection?
- Which tools are needed for testing the quality of your code?
- How does a 3 tier application differ from a 2 tier one?
- What are metaphors used for in the functional design?
- Why are interfaces important?
- What language to you prefer for writing complex algorithms?
- What is the Repository pattern? The Factory Pattern? Why are patterns important?
- What is SOLID?
- What are some examples of anti-patterns?
- A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his entire fortune. How did that come about?
- Who is the Gang of Four? Why should you care?
- How would you store 1 million phone numbers?
- How do the MVP, MVC, and MVVM patterns relate? When are they appropriate?
- What method would you use to look up a word in the dictionary?
- Explain the concept of Separation of Concerns and it’s pros and cons.
- How can you implement unit testing when there are dependencies between a business layer and a data layer?
- Name three primary attributes of object-oriented design. Describe what they mean and why they’re important.
- Describe a pattern that is NOT the Factory Pattern? How is it used and when?
- How does the addition of Service Orientation change systems? When is it appropriate to use?
- What do you do to stay abreast of the latest technologies and tools?
- What is the difference between “set” logic, and “procedural” logic? When would you use each one and why?
- What Source Control systems have you worked with?
- What is Continuous Integration? Have you used it and why is it important?
- Describe a software development life cycle that you’ve managed.
- How do you react to people criticizing your code/documents?
- Whose blogs or podcasts do you follow? Do you blog or podcast?
- Tell me about some of your hobby projects that you’ve written in your off time.
- What is the last programming book you read?
Snapdeal HR Interview Questions for Experienced
In this section, we are giving most popular and various levels of HR interview questions which are helpful during interview time for the experienced candidates. It would be easy to face any type of interview questions if you can refer and study the mentioned interview questions in your preparation time thoroughly.
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What are your career goals?
- Why did you want to be a software engineer?
- What are some key projects you worked on?
- Are you a team player?
- Why should we hire you over the other job applicants?
- How well do you deal with stress?
- What is your largest responsibility in your current/last role?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- Why are you looking to make a change?
- Is there anything that you do not like about your last or current job?
- How much time are you willing to spend on training a new employee?
- How did you grow traffic in your last role?
- How did you measure lead quality?
- How would you improve upon our product/ company?
- I see, there’s some gap in your work history. Why?
- Can you tell us something about your previous boss?
Hope the provided Snapdeal interview questions are helpful. For more details keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly. Also, you can bookmark our page to reduce your search time and get latest updates regarding interview questions. We are always here to help you if you have any queries about this article. Feel free to comment your doubts on our website if required. We will respond as soon as possible.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.