redBus Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
redBus Interview Questions
Here is the good news for the contenders who are looking for redBus Interview Questions. This will be a one stop destination of all the various frequently asked interview questions which are commonly asked during the redBus interview time. As many of the aspirants wasting their precious time on searching here and there; we are providing keen information about redBus interview questions on this page which are applicable for both freshers and experienced candidates. BY referring these multiple interview questions, contenders can be able to answer any type of typical interview questions without facing difficulty.
To know more about the redBus Interview Questions keep reading this article till the end without giving any space.
redBus Interview Rounds
The interview rounds for redBus Interview are specially designed to test the contenders technical and ability skills by introducing different types of interview rounds as mentioned below
- Online Test or Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
Already many of the candidates applied and looking forward their interview schedules. To reach the top position out of all the applicants, you should keep maintaining the referring updated notifications regarding redBus interview as given on this page clearly. There are mainly three to four interview rounds as detailed in above section.
Contenders who are qualified in the online exam by reaching qualified cut off mark will get the call to appear next interview rounds consequently. Aspirants get selected in respective vacant position only after the successful completion of all the prescribed interview rounds which are conducted by the officials of redBus.
redBus Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
To get a high score in the technical round, we suggest contenders should practice more on below mentioned very popular technical interview questions which are most frequently asked in the redBus interview rounds especially for fresher candidates. So, by referring these interview questions you can reach your destination levels easily with our own footsteps.
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- What is an embedded system?
- What are Dirac delta function and its Fourier transform and its importance?
- What are the characteristics of embedded system?
- What typecast is applied when we have a signed and an unsigned int in an expression?
- What is Concurrency? Explain with example Deadlock and Starvation.
- Explain the working of Virtual Memory?
- What is watchdog timer?
- What are the types of embedded system?
- Scope of static variables?
- What is the digital signal controller?
- What is the difference between testing and verification of VLSI circuit?
- What are the components of the embedded system?
- Explain why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- What are the languages used in the embedded system?
- What is interrupt latency?
- How does a combination of functions reduce memory requirement in an embedded system?
- Why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- Can we use semaphore or mutex or spin lock in interrupt context in linux kernel?
- What is meant by a forward reference in C?
- Explain what are the different qualifiers in C?
- What is the significance of watchdog timer in ES?
- What are hard and soft Real time systems?
- What is the difference between mutexes and semaphores?
- Explain What are the 5 different types of inheritance relationship?
- What is the difference between FIFO and the memory?
- Explain what is interrupt latency? How can we reduce it?
- Explain What happens when recursion functions are declared inline?
- What is the volatile keyword used for?
- What are recursive functions? Can we make them in line?
XML Interview questions
- What is XML?
- What is the difference between XML and HTML?
- What are the benefits of XML?
- Which tag is used to find the version of XML and the syntax?
- What is a well-formed XML document?
- What is XML DOM Document?
- Who is responsible for XML?
- What is an XML Schema?
- What is well-formed XML document?
- What is XPath?
- What is an attribute?
- Can we have empty XML tags?
- What are the advantages of XML DOM Document?
- What are the basic rules while writing XML?
- What is XML Element?
- What is a valid XML document?
- What is CDATA?
- How comment can be represented in XML?
- What are XML Namespaces?
- Why XML has been used for development?
- What is SGML?
- What is a Complex Element?
- What is a Simple Element?
- Can I execute an XML?
- What are the special characters used in XML?
- What is a Processing Instruction in XML?
- How does the XML structure is defined?
- What is DTD?
- What are differences between DTDs and Schema?
redBus HR Interview Questions For Freshers
As the competition levels seem sky high, contenders should take care in choosing interview questions guides. It would be a right place for you to explore your answering skills as it contains full of frequently asked HR interview question which is worth during and after the preparation time.
- What are you passionate about, if you were not working what would you like to pursue
- If you are not selected, what would you be doing in next 3 months
- What is important to you in a job learning or money?
- On behavior – what are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you control your anger/emotions?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert – asked for client facing, sales and marketing jobs
- What are your hobbies?
- What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- What is your dream job?
- How did you hear about this position?
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the job?
- Discuss your resume.
- Discuss your educational background.
- Describe yourself.
- What do you do in your spare time?
- How do communicate with team members?
- How do you say you are having excellent team management skills?
redBus Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview is majorly based on core subjects of respectively applied contenders. So, in order to get a good score in technical round aspirants should do work hard on below mentioned technical interview questions thoroughly before attending the interview process. Also, you can bookmark this page for regular visiting of the page without facing search burden.
Data Engineer Interview Questions
- Why Data Engineering?
- Have you ever been in a data disaster recovery situation? If so, describe the situation and your role.
- Give an example of when you proposed changes to improve data reliability and quality
- what data modeling tools do you have experience using?
- Describe a time when you found a new use for existing data that had a positive impact on the business.
- Do you have experience with data modeling?
- What is your experience level with NoSQL databases?
- Do you have experience building data systems using the Hadoop framework?
- where you found building a NoSQL database to be more appropriate than a relational database.
- Do you have experience introducing new data analytics applications?
- Do you have extensive experience working in a cloud computing environment? What benefits and challenges do you see working in one?
- Which ETL tools do you have experience utilizing? Do you prefer one over the others? If so, why?
- describe the application you created.
- Data Engineers work closely with Data Architects. How do you see your job differing from that of a Data Architect?
- Which programming/scripting languages do you have experience utilizing?
- How to find the second highest mark in a table using SQL queries?
- Write a pseudo code to shuffle a deck of cards?
- Can you think of a time where you ran into an unexpected challenge bringing together data from different sources? How did you end up overcoming this challenge?
- Describe a project you worked?
- Do you have experience building custom analytics applications?
- Can you do sales?
- What is normalization?
- It is possible to connect to the internet by using the single connection from the provider.
- explain the joins in DBMS and concepts of DBMS
- what are a couple of qualities of yours which aligns to Adobe’s core values.
- Why some times denormalized form is better?
- How do apps give you personalized notifications?
- How would a data engineer help a financial firm using big data analytics?
- How to check if a string is A Palindrome?
Full Stack Developer Interview Questions
- What are your current project / What project u have done?
- What will happen to a progress dialog(showing the progress of an image being downloaded) in Android if we rotate the screen?
- What is an idempotent operation?
- Tell me about the situation when you had a conflict at your job and how you managed it?
- What is your current CTC?
- What is aspect-oriented programming?
- How would you draw a circle using CSS?
- Why do you need a web server (tomcat, jetty)?
- Without using the id of the set interval function, how will you cancel all the intervals in your page?
- What is uniform access principle?
- What is the difference between on and live in jQuery?
- What was your favorite programming language? Why?
- What is HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)?
- What are your future plans and long term goals?
- How will you design a parking system?
- What is role-based access control and access control list?
- What is hashcode?
- How a thread can be created in Java?
- What is a session and persistent cookies, session storage and local storage?
- How does a GET differ from a POST request, why use one over the other?
- Walk me through the entire stack from the viewpoint of the consumer.
- How to implement remember-me?
- Describe the high-level architecture of a system you’ve implemented.
- Tell me about yourself outside of work.
- What is event bubbling and capturing?
- What is your Skillset?
- How would you design an API where there’s a lot of data to be returned or data that could take a while to generate?
- What is jQuery?
- What are your Previous Applications?
- What Roles and Responsibilities you have handled previously?
- How prototypes work?
- What do you look for when you review peer code?
- What is REST?
- Have you ever worked with web applications? Describe the projects.
- What is a rebase?
- Describe the working process of the garbage collector. What’s it like?
- What is A/B testing and when it is applicable?
- What is 3-layer architecture?
- Why use an application server? What is it for?
- What are the pros of microservices?
- What design principles do you know?
- If separation of concerns is not used in development, what will be the drawbacks to your mind?
OBIEE consultant Interview Questions
- How OBIEE Developer can create a report from two subject areas?
- What are aggregation tables in OBIEE?
- What are Authentication and Authorization?
- How will you enable or disable caching at the system level and table level?
- What is multiple LTS?
- What is query repository tool?
- Have you created Hierarchy in OBIEE 11g if so where and how?
- Why do we have multiple LTS in BMM layer? What is the purpose?
- How do I disable cache for only a particular table?
- What is Level Based Metrics? How we can create it?
- What is data level security?
- What is the difference between Data Level Security and Object Level Security?
- What is a bridge table?
- What is variable in OBIEE?
- Explain default Security Settings for Oracle BI 11g?
- What is the full form of rpd?
- Tell me your experience in OBIEE, along with your roles & responsibility in projects?
- What is connection Pool in OBIEE?
- How we can extract SQL from OBIEE for reports?
- What is Business Intelligence?
- What is the difference between OBIEE 10g & 11g?
- How can you sort in Reports in OBIEE 11g?
- What is OBIEE?
- Have you ever worked with ETL-tools?
- What are your roles and responsibilities in your current project?
- How we can do different types of narrative Reports in OBIEE?
- Explain OBIEE Application Development Life-Cycle.
- Can you explain the architecture of OBIEE?
- How will you create Interactive Dashboards?
- What is star and snowflake schema?
- Explain about OBIEE Repository (rpd) three layer architecture?
- What are write-back in obiee?
redBus HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As an experienced candidate, you may get tough interview questions from the interviewer as they have an idea about your previous work details. Though you are perfect in interview skills, it is better to refer some more interview questions which will play a key role during HR interview round as detailed below.
- What are your short-range and long-range goals and how do you expect to achieve them?
- What do you expect of others in a team environment?
- How would your co-workers/classmates/friends describe you?
- How do you establish working relationships with new people?
- Give an example of a time when you had to make a quick decision on the job?
- List 5 words that best Describe your strengths?
- Are you a leader or a follower?
- What was the last book you’ve read for fun?
- What are your co-worker pet peeves?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favorite website?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
- How would you fire someone?
- What do you like the most and least about working in this industry?
- What are two of your weaknesses?
- What would you want to achieve in your first year on the job?
- What are you most proud of?
- What motivates you to work hard?
We have done a good research on bringing all the essential and very popular frequently asked interview questions in redBus interview to single place as mentioned above clearly. Let us know if you have any doubts regarding this article. We will clear your issues as soon as we can.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.