Pogo TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Pogo TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Pogo TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Pogo TV careers page link or registration link. Pogo TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. The Pogo TV had released the recruitment notification for various vacancies in the channel. Our aim to prepare this article to give information to the candidates who are seeking for the job. Nowadays there is high competition for the jobs in various fields. Candidates can utilize this opportunity by applying for the Pogo TV Jobs 2017-2018. Candidates who want to work in the Television field should have some specific skills. The aspirants who had knowledge of certain position can apply for the Pogo TV Recruitment. Applying candidates must be able to adapt to different requirements. The Aspirants who have creative ideas and collaborative way of working are suitable for the Television jobs.
Contenders who had less idea and want to improve skills can take training for the desired role. Only the candidates who had good skills at the applied position the officials will conduct the selection process and those who had enough knowledge will be selected. The Freshers and Experienced candidates can grab this chance of applying for the Pogo TV Recruitment 2017-2018. The complete information is provided below in a detailed manner candidates who are going to apply can have an eye at it to come to an idea about the eligibility, salary etc. For more information visit our website www.allindiajobs.in frequently we will provide you regular updates.
Pogo TV Careers Details
|Company Name||Pogo TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Pogo TV
- Marketing Manager
- Live Translator
- Video Controller
- Technical Director
- Camera Operator
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Location Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Designer
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Production Assistant
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Screen Writer
Pogo TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Pogo TV|
|Launched||1st January 2004|
|Owned By||Turner International India|
|Network||Pogo TV Network|
|Sister Channels||Cartoon Network
Turner Classic Movies
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Pogo TV Selection Process
Pogo TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Able to think in 3D.
- Should follow design reference accurately and work in a range of styles.
- Be able to create moderate to complex and organic models.
- To model characters, props and environments, working to a good level of finish, if required.
- Should have good drawing skills, including the use of light and shadow, along with a good understanding of anatomy.
- Have a strong sense of scale, form, weight and volume.
- should have a good understanding of modeling with either Polygons or NURBS (Non-uniform rational basis spline).
- Should show evidence of animation talent, experience on relevant software and the evidence of life drawing skills and knowledge of anatomy, ideally.
- Should have a good understanding of the principles of animation.
- Good observational and acting skills for character animation.
- Good team-working skills, including an understanding of the work of other departments.
- Have to show respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline.
- Be incredibly well organized and should have great leadership abilities.
- Should have a long history in VFX.
- Budget an entire project accurately and make sure it’s kept within that budget.
- Schedule and timetable, using various project management tools and techniques.
- Should have excellent drawing skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of styles.
- Able to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Be able to take direction, and be prepared to make changes to your work in response to constructive feedback.
- Must able to respect studios working practices and be discreet if working on a confidential project.
- Understand the disciplines required to produce clear storyboards from which other people can work.
- Must be familiar with relevant storyboard, graphics and editing software.
- Able to discern where VFX would be needed in a production, and how it will be created in the final composite.
- Should have excellent design, layout, colour and composition skills.
- Be proficient in professional compositing and VFX software such as Maya, Cinema 4D or Nuke.
- Have on-set experience, with strong negotiation skills.
- Manipulate photography, illustration, graphics and typography to execute creative ideas and meet a brief.