OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card 2017 – Download OSSSC Supervisor Hall Ticket @ osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card Details 2017
|Organization Name||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Test Type||Written Test|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|Exam Date||23rd – 30th July 2017|
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification makes clear that 465 vacancies were available for the post of Supervisor. Many aspirants have applied and were about to give the written test in which they must have to get qualified in order to be eligible for the post. For this, they must have to be ready with an OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card which is available on this page and can be downloaded from the link at bottom of this page. This is a huge opportunity for the job seeking aspirants and all the applicants were supposed to give a written test in which the qualified aspirants will be called upon for the interview round. In this page you can find some additional information related to OSSSC Important Dates, Required document to be carried for the exam, Selection procedure. we suggest aspirants go through the complete information helpful with the exam along with OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card download.
Important Dates for OSSSC Supervisor Exam
The candidates preparing for the OSSSC Supervisor written test for the post of Supervisor must have to be aware of some essential dates. All the dates for OSSSC Supervisor were collected and arranged them in the below table.
|Application Last date||31st Jan 2017|
|Admit Card Date or Hall Ticket||Available|
|Exam Date||23rd – 30th July 2017|
|Results date||Updated Soon|
OSSSC Supervisor Exam Pattern 2017
To help the candidates with the OSSSC Supervisor written test we have provided the below Exam Pattern. Check the below provided pattern in order to get an idea of the exam.
|No. of Papers||Subject||Full Marks||Duration of Test|
|Paper-I||General Awareness||80||02 Hours|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||40|
|Paper-II||Mathematics (Including Reasoning & Aptitude)||70||02 Hours|
|Computer Practical Test||30||03 Hours|
- The questions will be of multiple choice questions.
- In paper-1: The subjects are General Awareness for 80 marks and Basic Computer Knowledge for 40 marks.
- The total marks are 120marks and duration of Paper-1 is 2 Hours.
- In Paper-2: The subjects are mathematics (Including Reasoning & Aptitude)-70 marks, English-20 marks, and Odisha- 30marks.
- The time period is same for Paper-1 and paper-2 Moreover Computer Practical Test will be there for 30 marks and time period for that test will be 3 Hours.
OSSSC Supervisor Selection Process
The selection process will be on the basis of candidates performance in the selection rounds. Applicants have to get qualified in those rounds in order to get placed in Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission. Applicants have to get qualified in the written test. Aspirants whose perform well in the written test will be called for interview.
Steps in Selection Process
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Important Documents to Carry for OSSSC Supervisor
Aspirants preparing for the examination must have to be aware of the list of documents specifications which they must have to carry to the exam hall. A valid OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card is Mandatory is mandatory and in addition to this, any one of the original proof of identification mentioned in the below must have to carry.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Any Other Identity Proof Issued by Gazetteer Officer
Information on OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card
- Applicant Name
- Roll Number
- Test Centre Code with Address
- Fathers Name
- Examination Date
- Exam Time
- Duration of Exam
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
Steps to Download OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card 2017
At present aspirants can download the OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card by using the link provided in the below. To those who prefer to download it from the official site were provided with necessary details. we have equipped in the below with some steps to download the Admit Card. Candidates often get a lot of confusion while downloading the Admit Card from the official site.
- Visit the Official site www.osssc.gov.in.
- Check for the OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card.
- Make a click on the OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card Link.
- Provide the details in the specified fields.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- OSSSC Supervisor Admit Card will be shown on the screen.
- Download it and make a print out copy of admit card which needs to be carried.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.