Oracle Company Interview Questions (Technical and HR) For Freshers & Experienced
Oracle Interview Questions
Oracle Company Interview Questions: Preparing for Oracle Technical/HR Rounds? If yes, then the aspirants can get the previous year and latest Oracle Interview Questions from this article. Cracking the Technical and HR Rounds are most complicated when compared to written or screening rounds. Most of the people are not able to get placed in the organization because many of them are not able to perform well in those rounds. So by practicing the interview questions given on this page, candidates can boost up their confidence by eventually they can perform well. We also recommend the contenders not to totally depend on them but can use these Questions as a basic reference. Scroll down to check complete information regarding Oracle Company Interview Questions For Freshers and Experienced (Technical and HR).
Many candidates are constantly saying that the Oracle selection process is simpler than all other MNC companies. The company conducts the selection process every year to hire capable candidates. The selection process of the Oracle consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
In written exam candidates have to solve the questions that are asked from Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability & Logical Ability, Technical and Data Interpretation and Logical Ability. Aspirants who got qualified marks in written test need to Face Technical Round. While conducting technical round the company will test the candidate’s basic knowledge of the programming language. Shortlisted candidates have to clear the final round that is HR Interview. We suggest all the aspirants for your better preparation refer to the Oracle Interview Questions which is available on this page.
Oracle Company Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Here we are providing Oracle Technical Interview Questions For Freshers. Generally, the company will ask questions from basic Programming Languages Java, SQL, DBMS, SAP. We covered some of the frequently asked questions in the Technical Round.
Core Java Interview Questions
- What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What is checked and unchecked exceptions?
- What is a user-defined exception?
- What is the difference between C++ & Java?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is the JAR file?
- What is JNI?
- What is serialization?
- Why there is some null interface in java? What does it mean? Give me some null interfaces in JAVA?
- Is synchronized a modifier? identifier?? what is it??
- What is a singleton class? where is it used?
- What is a compilation unit?
- Is string a wrapper class?
- Why Java does not have multiple inheritances?
- Why Java is not 100% oops?
- What is a resource bundle?
- What is a transient variable?
- What is Collection API?
- Is Iterator a Class or Interface? What is its use?
- What is the similarities/difference between an Abstract class and Interface
SQL Interview Questions
- Define SQL?
- Define Dbms?
- What is the purpose of Database systems?
- State the difference between Security and Integrity?
- Define Normalisation?
- Define Primary Key?
- Define Unique Key?
- Compare and contrast TRUNCATE and DELETE for a table?
- What is cursors?
- Define Foreign Key?
- Define SubQuery?
- What are the different types of subquery?
- What are the different types of replication?
- What is User Defined Functions?
- Define Self Join?
- Define Joins?
- What are the types of Joins?
- Define Equi-Joins?
- Define Cartesian Join?
- What are three SQL keywords used to change or set someone’s permissions?
DBMS Interview Questions
- What is the database?
- What is DBMS?
- What are the advantages of DBMS?
- What is a Database system?
- What are the disadvantage in File Processing System?
- Define the “integrity rules”?
- What is System R? What are its two major subsystems?
- What is Data Independence?
- What is Data Model?
- What is an Entity?
- What is Relationship set?
- What is VDL (View Definition Language)?
SAP Interview Questions
- What is SAP?
- What is ERP?
- What are other ERP systems available in the market?
- What is meant by “Business Content” in SAP?
- What is SAP IDES?
- What are Data Sets in SAP?
- What is ODS?
- What is Business KPIs?
- What is MultiCube?
- Which interface controls what is shown on the p.c.?
- What is SAP dispatcher?
- What is the work process?
- Name various work processes of the R/3 system?
- Which work does process trigger database changes?
- Define service (within R/3)?
- What are the different layers in a R/3 system?
- What components of the R/e system initiate the start of background jobs at the specified time?
You Can Also Check: Oracle Test Pattern
Oracle Company HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to work for Oracle?
- What are your weaknesses and strengths?
- Why should we hire you?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Tell me about your terrible/memorable experience of your career?
- What is your Weakness?
- Why you choose iGATE Company
- What is the difference between confidence and overconfidence
- How do you feel about working nights and weekends
- Can you work under pressure
- What are your goals
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- What are your career options right now?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
Oracle Company Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The Oracle Company Interview Questions for Experienced candidates are here. Aspirants who are strongly want to place in Oracle Company must prepare well for Technical Round. As we all know that there is a bulky competition for Experienced candidates. To perform well in the Technical round contenders want to refer much more Interview Questions. For your better preparation, we collect commonly asked questions and design this page. Aspirants can also refer to the question from AMCAT Syllabus and eLitmus Syllabus.
OBIEE Developer Interview Questions
- What is a single LTS and multiple LTS?
- How can you sort in Reports in OBIEE 11g?
- How will you create Interactive Dashboards?
- Mention what is OBIEE?
- Explain how OBIEE architecture works?
- Mention what does physical layer is used for?
- Have you created a Hierarchy in OBIEE 11g? if so where and how?
- What is the bridge table?
- How can we use saved filters and where we will save the filters?
- Mention what are the main components of OBIEE?
- How we can extract SQL from OBIEE for reports?
- What is write-back in mobile?
- How OBIEE Developer can create the report from two subject areas?
- How will you go about adding an additional column to the repository in the presentation layer?
- Mention what all information does OBIEE repository contains?
Software Developer Interview Questions
- What is software re-engineering?
- What are the CASE tools?
- What are the various types of software maintenance?
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Control?
- What are black-box and white-box testing?
- Differentiate validation and verification?
- What is functional programming?
- Mention the formula to calculate the Cyclomatic complexity of a program?
- What is the basis of Halstead’s complexity measure?
- Briefly define the top-down and bottom-up design model.
- What is the difference between function-oriented and object-oriented design?
- What is a structured design?
- What is the data dictionary?
- What is the difference between structured English and Pseudo Code?
- Mentions some software analysis & design tools?
- What is level-0 DFD?
Front End Developer Interview Questions
- What are your favorite features of HTML5 and CSS3 and what would you change?
- Have you ever used an MVC? If so, which one and what do you like or dislike about it?
- Let’s look at the design of our website. Talk me through the features that draw your attention. What do you like, what do you dislike? What would you change?
- What projects are you currently working on in your spare time? How did they come about?
- In your view, what’s the difference between Front End Developers and UI/UX designers and where do these positions overlap?
- Can you describe your workflow when you create a web page?
- Assume you arrive at a new company that has 3 competing stylesheets, how would you best integrate them into the site?
- What is the Difference between null and undefined?
- What is closure?
System Analyst Interview Questions
- Can you provide the documentation required by the system analyst?
- What characteristics should a system analyst possess to be good at his job?
- Provide an effective method you have used to monitor and maintain computer programs and systems.
- What is the domain controller
- What have you found to be the best way to monitor the performance of your work and/or the work of others? Share a time when you had to take corrective action.
- What is the most important phase of a software project in terms of to reduce problems due to bugs?
- Tell me about an experience in which you analyzed information and evaluated results to choose the best solution to a problem.
- In your experience, what is the key to ensuring your company was compliant with all laws, regulations, and standards that were applicable to your area of responsibility?
Oracle Company HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Why have you applied for this particular job
- Are you a team player?
- If you got a chance to change something in yourself, then what will you change
- Why have you changed so many jobs?
- Why did you change your last job?
- Aren’t you overqualified for this position?
- Whom you mentioned as the reference on your resume, do mind If I contact your previous employer?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- Are you happy with your career now?
- What would be your life’s toughest decision?
- How do you feel about shift rotation?
Given Oracle Company Interview Questions is helpful for all the aspirants who want to be part of the company. Bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d for getting much more important stuff. Keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in to get regular updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.