Meru Cabs Interview Questions [Technical, HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Meru Cabs Interview Questions
Are you looking for the Meru Cabs Interview Questions? Here is the something useful information for you. Meru Cabs is a taxi Aggregator Company based in Mumbai, India. Good News for the applicants who are going to attend Meru Cabs interview. Yes, we are provided possible interview questions which are frequently asked in Meru Cabs interview process. Also, the contenders can avail various topics regarding Meru Cabs interview namely Interview rounds, technical interview questions, and HR interview questions. So, we suggest intenders should take a look at this entire article during the practice period. Practicing more and more can make you feel calm and confident during interview time without facing any obstacles like confusions, difficulties in answering.
All the applied candidates should go through this page carefully without giving any skip. Intenders are advised to include these interview questions into their preparation schedule to strengthen their preparation skills as well interview skills which will help during interview time.
Meru Cabs Interview Rounds
The interview rounds are
- Online test
- Technical Test
- HR Round
- Personal Interview
These are the basic interview rounds conducted by an official of Meru Cabs Company in order to filter out right candidate for the respective position. Also, you can bookmark our page to reduce search burden during preparation time. The applicant will be selected for the position only when he/she completed all the mentioned rounds successfully without any fail.
Meru Cabs Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
This round plays a crucial role in selecting applicants. Why because of the interviewer always interested to hire technically stuffed candidates. So, it is clear that the questions to be asked in this round will be from core subjects of applicants. So, contenders who are preparing for Meru Cabs interview process should study these given interview questions thoroughly to clear this round successfully.
HTML Interview Questions
- What is HTML?
- What are tags?
- Do all HTML tags come in a pair?
- What are some of the common lists that can be used when designing a page?
- What is the difference between HTML elements and tags?
- What is head in HTML document?
- What is “Semantic HTML?”
- What does DOCTYPE mean?
- What’s the difference between standards mode and quirks mode?
- Do all character entities display properly on all systems?
- What is an image map?
- What is the advantage of collapsing white space?
- Can attribute values be set to anything or are there specific values that they accept?
- How do you insert a copyright symbol on a browser page?
- How do you create links to sections within the same page?
- Is there any way to keep list elements straight in an HTML file?
- If you see a web address on a magazine, to which web page does it point?
- What is the use of using alternative text in image mapping?
- Do older HTML files work on newer browsers?
- Does a hyperlink apply to text only?
- What bullet types are available?
- How do you create multicolored text in a web page?
- Why are there both numerical and named character entity values?
- What is the advantage of grouping several check boxes together?
- What are the limitations when serving XHTML pages?
- How do you change the number type in the middle of a list?
- What are style sheets?
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- What is the need for an infinite loop in Embedded systems?
- Can structures be passed to the functions by value?
- Why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- How does a combination of functions reduce memory requirements in embedded systems?
- Advantages and disadvantages of using macro and inline functions?
- What happens when recursion functions are declared inline?
- Why do we need virtual device drivers when we have physical device drivers?
- Scope of static variables?
- Difference between object oriented and object based languages?
- Multiple inheritance – objects contain how many multiplies inherited ancestor?
- What is the need for DMAC in ES?
- What are the 4 different types of inheritance relationship?
- How are macros different from inline functions?
- How would you find out the no of an instance of a class?
- Explain interrupt latency and how can we decrease it?
- How to create a child process in Linux?
- If you buy some RTOS, what are the features you look for in?
- Order of constructor and destructor call in case of multiple inheritances?
- Explain what is embedded system in a computer system?
- Can u have inline virtual functions in a class?
- When you inherit a class using a private keyword which members of base class are visible to the derived class?
- Mention what are the essential components of the embedded system?
- Who to know whether the system uses big endian or little endian format and how to convert them?
- Why embedded system is useful?
- What is interrupt latency?
- What is forward reference w.r.t pointers in c?
- Explain what is microcontroller?
- How is generic list manipulation function written which accepts elements of any kind?
- What is the difference between hard real-time and soft real-time OS?
- List out various uses of timers in an embedded system?
- What is interrupt latency? How can you reduce it?
- What is the difference between embedded systems and the system in which RTOS is running?
- Explain whether we can use semaphore or mutex or spinlock in interrupt context in Linux Kernel?
- How can you define a structure with bit field members?
- What are the features different in pSOS and VxWorks?
- What are the commonly found errors in Embedded Systems?
- What is the difference between Hardware design and Software Design?
- What are the different BSD and SVR4 communication mechanisms
Meru Cabs HR Interview Questions For Freshers
In this section, we are highlighting the previously asked and possible interview questions for fresher candidates in order to make them a good performer in HR interview. Intenders are advised to cross check below interview questions prior to the interview schedule.
- What goals do u have in your career?
- How do u plan to achieve these goals?
- How do u evaluate success?
- What do u think it takes to be successful in this career?
- What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life?
- If you live your life over again, what would you change?
- Would you like to work with information or with people?
- Are u a team player?
- Why should I choose you?
- Are u a goal oriented person?
- What are your short term goals?
- What is your long range objective?
- Do you handle pressure well?
Meru Cabs Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As many of the aspirants wasting their time in searching interview questions, we made a step forward to help them through providing multiple interview questions into a single section as follows. So, we suggest contenders should use this availability happily.
CMS Programmer Interview Questions
- How to create custom database tables during a package installation?
- List some common issues that arise when a concrete5 theme is being reviewed?
- What is Concrete5?
- List some benefits of using db.xml in the Doctrine XML Format over db.xml in the AXMLS format?
- What is a Block?
- Explain groups concept in user management of Concrete5?
- Explain getSearchableContent() method?
- What are the contents of a Block’s Directory?
- Explain getAttribute() function.
- List the methods to retrieve data about a page?
- Where are Blocks located?
- What are the steps to copy a Language Tree in Concrete5?
- How to hide a newly added page?
- How to troubleshoot mail problems?
- What are the components of Front-End Content of a website?
- Mention what is Magento?
- How to disable the Dashboard Statistics Graph?
- Mention what are the basic features of Magento?
- How do Blocks go together to make a site?
- Explain how you can change Magento Core API settings?
- What is the use of validate() method?
- List out the benefits of using Joomla?
- Explain how you change favicon?
- By default what is the prefix Joomla have?
- Why Drupal is considered powerful CMS compare to other CMS system?
- Name some of the most commonly used PHP based CMSs?
- Explain what Drupal distributions are and when to use?
Node.js Developer Interview Questions
- How node.js works?
- What does event-driven programming mean?
- What is the advantage of using node.js?
- What is control flow function?
- Why Node.js is single threaded?
- Can you access DOM in node?
- Why node.js is quickly gaining attention from JAVA programmers?
- What is an event loop in Node.js?
- What are the pros and cons of Node.js?
- What is the difference between Node.js vs Ajax?
- What does it mean “non-blocking” in node.js?
- Mention the framework most commonly used in node.js?
- What is ‘Callback’ in node.js?
- What is the command that is used in node.js to import external libraries?
- What are the Challenges with Node.js?
- How Node.js overcomes the problem of blocking of I/O operations?
- What is node.js?
- What do you mean by the term I/O?
- Where can we use node.js?
- What are the two types of API functions in Node.js?
- Does node run on windows?
- Using the event loop what are the tasks that should be done asynchronously?
- What are the two arguments that async queue takes?
- Mention the steps by which you can sync in Node.js?
Linux Administrator Interview Questions
- What is Linux?
- What are symbolic links?
- What is BASH?
- What is the difference between UNIX and LINUX?
- What is LILO?
- Explain how to color the Git console?
- What is a swap space?
- Does it help for a Linux system to have multiple desktop environments installed?
- What is the importance of the GNU project?
- Describe the root account.
- How do you open a command prompt when issuing a command?
- How can you find out how much memory Linux is using?
- What is a typical size for a swap partition under a Linux system?
- How do you refer to the parallel port where devices such as printers are connected?
- How do you change permissions under Linux?
- Are drives such as hard drive and floppy drives represented with drive letters?’
- What are hard links?
- Explain how to uninstall the libraries in Linux?
- What are filenames that are preceded by a dot?
- How do you share a program across different virtual desktops under Linux?
- What is the PWD command?
- What does a nameless (empty) directory represent?
- What are the kinds of permissions under Linux?
- What are environmental variables?
- What is redirection?
- What are the different modes when using vi editor?
- What are the contents in /usr/local?
- How do you insert comments in the command line prompt?
- How do you terminate an ongoing process?
- Explain how you can find a file using Terminal?
- Explain how to enable root logging in Ubuntu?
Meru Cabs HR Interview Questions For Experienced
For experienced candidates, the interview questions would be quite high range than fresher’s in this round. So, we are tried our best in collecting all the typical and frequently asked interview questions into a single place in order to make our reader search free and stay perfect interviewee during interview time.
- Can you talk about your life in a summary?
- Why would you choose to work here and not somewhere else?
- Do you take yourself to be successful?
- Can you share your salary expectations?
- Do you know what this company is into?
- How will you prove to be an asset to this organization?
- Can you share your greatest strengths?
- Tell me why did you decide to leave your last job?
- Can you share your greatest weakness?
- How committed do you think you will be to this position?
- Can you describe yourself in under a minute?
- Will you be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines?
- Can you talk about the kind of ethics you follow at work?
Hope you got an idea about Meru Cabs Interview Questions after reading this entire article. Feel free to contact us through comment box on our website if you have any doubts. We respond as soon as possible.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.