Mahindra & Mahindra Interview Questions
Are you fed up in searching of Mahindra & Mahindra Interview Questions? don’t worry you are in right place now. Contenders can easily check the Mahindra & Mahindra Interview Questions for both Freshers and Experienced candidates. The information provided on this page is clear and understandable manner for the aspirants who are going to appear for the interview process of Mahindra & Mahindra. From this page, candidates can get the both Technical and HR Interview Questions. So candidates who are seeking for the job in the reputed company like Mahindra & Mahindra can prepare well from this source. We are providing the interview questions that are specifically asked in the previous interview process. We recommend the candidates to go through before starting the preparation.
You Can Also Check: Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment
The Mahindra & Mahindra is one of the largest automobile manufacturing company in India. This company works on Automotive, Farm Equipment & IT businesses. Aspirants from the different streams of the graduation can apply for various roles in the organization according to their interest. The Selection process will be same for any role, for the sake of the candidates we had provided the Mahindra & Mahindra Selection process in the following section of this page. We are also providing the Mahindra & Mahindra Interview Questions for the Freshers as well as for the Experienced aspirants in the following section of this article. So candidates can check the question before going to give the Mahindra & Mahindra Interview Process which we have given below and can prepare well to crack the exam.
You Can Also Check: Best Resume Writing Tips For Freshers & Top 10 HR Interview Questions
Mahindra & Mahindra Selection Process
The candidate’s selection will be done by conducting the Selection process for the both Freshers and Experienced candidates for various roles in the company. Each and every candidate who had applied have to compulsorily take all the rounds mentioned below,
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
For the convenience of the candidates, we are providing the Mahindra & Mahindra Test Pattern for the Written Test. This test consists of Objective Type questions from topics like Quantitative Ability and Reasoning and Verbal Ability. In this step, the officials will check some of the qualities in the candidates like subject knowledge, problem-solving skills, and logical thinking etc. The Overall level of the Mahindra & Mahindra Test Pattern will be moderate. The aspirants who had cleared the Written Test those candidates are eligible to go to the next level of the selection process i.e; Technical Interview and HR Interview. The rounds of the selection process may vary based on the number of aspirants applied and appeared for the interview. Some times the Group Discussion will also include in the selection process of Mahindra & Mahindra.
Also Check: Best GD Tips for the Freshers
Mahindra & Mahindra Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
Through this article, we are providing the basic interview questions for the freshers who are going to take the Mahindra & Mahindra Technical round. In the Technical Interview, the freshers can face some of the questions from different subjects such as HTML, C language, Core Java, Data structures, Automobile Engineer.
Automobile Engineering Interview Questions
- What is kingpin offset? State some of its application?
- Explain the basic difference between BS2 and BS3 engine?
- What is an injector pressure in heavy vehicles? Why it is used?
- What is BHP? How can you measure BHP?
- What do you understand by CC of the engine?
- What is back compressor in engines?
- How will you differentiate between two stroke engine and four stroke engine?
- What are three methods of heat transfer?
- Does diesel engine powered automobile use unit pump and unit injector?
- Discuss improving engine efficiency and fuel economy.
- What are the CNG driven cars’ future in India?
- What is an in-car technology?
- What is octane number and cetane number?
- What is pitching in the suspension system?
- What is a clutch drag?
- What is pitching in the suspension system?
C Language Interview Questions Interview Questions
- What is a pointer to pointer?
- Explain the syntax for loop?
- What is a static variable?
- What is a NULL pointer?
- What are lvalue and rvalue?
- What is a nested structure?
- What is the difference between variable declaration and variable definition?
- What is a NULL statement?
- What are different storage class specifiers in C and explain them?
- How will you print “Hello World” without semicolon?
- What is the scope of a variable? How are variables scoped in C?
- What is a Dangling pointer?
- What is recursion in C?
- What is static memory allocation?
- What functions are used for dynamic memory allocation in C language?
- What is an auto keyword in C?
- What is token?
Core Java Interview Questions
- What is an immutable object? Can you write immutable object?
- What are access modifiers?
- What is a final keyword?
- What is the difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder in Java?
- Write code to find the First non-repeated character in the String?
- Can you write critical section code for a singleton?
- What will be the problem if you don’t override hashcode() method?
- What is Polymorphism?How does Java implement polymorphism?
- What is Dynamic Binding?
- What is super?
- How do you prevent a method from being overridden?
- Can we instantiate an abstract class?
- What are the important features of Java 8 release?
- What do you mean by platform independence of Java?
HTML Interview Questions
- What are tags in HTML?
- What are empty elements?
- What is the use of span tag? Give one example.
- What is a marquee?
- Is it possible to change the color of the bullet?
- How many tags can be used to separate section of texts?
- What is the advantage of collapsing white space?
- How do you insert a copyright symbol on a browser page?
- What is the use of using alternative text in image mapping?
- What are style sheets?
- What bullet types are available?
- Does a hyperlink apply to text only?
- How will you align a table to the right or left?
- What is the advantage of using frames?
- You want only a vertical scrollbar and no horizontal scrollbar on your page. How would you do it?
Data Structures Interview Questions
- List out the areas in which data structures are applied extensively?
- A minimum number of queues needed to implement the priority queue?
- If you are using C language to implement the heterogeneous linked list, what pointer type will you use?
- What is stack?
- Why do we use stacks?
- What is a binary search tree?
- What is tree traversal?
- Differentiate file structure from storage structure?
- Convert the expression ((A + B) * C – (D – E) ^ (F + G)) to equivalent Prefix and Postfix notations.
- List out few of the Application of tree data-structure?
- What are the methods available in storing sequential files?
- What is Fibonacci series?
Mahindra & Mahindra HR Interview Question For Freshers
- Introduce Yourself
- Why do you want to join Mahindra and Mahindra.?
- How long are you expected to work for us if hired?
- Tell any 1 social problem that bothers you the most. Can you suggest any solution to this problem as a technical guy?
- Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you did to achieve them?
- Why should we hire you?
- What kind of salary you need?
- What do you know about our company?
- Any Preferences about joining any of the given branches of the organization?
Mahindra & Mahindra Interview Question For Experienced
Here we are providing some of the Interview Questions for the Experienced candidates who are willing to change their office. So from the given information candidates can easily know the question which is asking in the Interview Process.
Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions
- If there are 6 people in a team, how many handshakes will be there?
- What data structure would you use for a dictionary?
- Reverse linked list recursively?
- The probability of a knight making a valid move on NxN matrix in m steps?
- Implementing a queue with the stack as the internal data structure?
- The idea of system design?
- Build a program to play a computer game?
- What’s the difference between Locking and Lockless (Optimistic and Pessimistic) concurrency models?
- What kinds of problems can you hit with locking model? And a lockless model?
- How might a task-based model differ from a threaded model?
- What’s the difference between asynchrony and concurrency?
- If your database was under a lot of strain, what are the first few things you might consider to speed it up?
- What is SQL injection?
Senior C Developer Interview Questions
- Can we use visitor instead on the composite pattern?
- how memory managements is done for virtual functions?
- Write a program to print the list of the maximum repeating number from an array?
- What is a wild pointer in C?
- What is file pointer in C?
- When can void pointer and null pointer be used in C?
- What is const pointer in C?
- What is the difference between auto variable and static variable in C?
- Where should type cast function not be used in C?
- How many arguments can be passed to a function in C?
- What is exit() function in C?
- Is it possible to call at exit() function more than once in a C program?
- What is the difference between exit() and return() in C?
- What is the use of “#define” in C?
IOS Developer Interview Question
- What is ARC?
- What is atomic?
- What is nonatomic?
- What is strong (iOS4 = retain ) ?
- What is the difference between device Token and Device UDID?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using StoryBoard?
- Which framework handles events when the application is in foreground mode?
- What is a local notification?
- When we call objective c is runtime language what does it mean?
- What are KVO and KVC?KVC?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is responder chain?
- What is the advantage of categories? What is the difference between implementing a category and inheritance?
- The difference between categories and extensions?
- Explain Nil – NULL – NSNULL?
- Whats a struct?
Database Testing Engineer Interview Questions
- What are joins and mention different types of joins?
- What are indexes and mention different types of indexes?
- While testing stored procedures what are the steps does a tester takes?
- How would you know for database testing, whether the trigger is fired or not?
- In data base testing, what are the steps to test data loading?
- Without using Database Checkpoints, how you test a SQL Query in QTP?
- Explain how to use SQL queries in QTP?
- What is load testing and give some examples of it?
- How to test database manually?
- What RDBMS stands for and what are the important RDMBS that SQL use?
- What is performance testing and what are the bottlenecks of performance testing?
- What is DDL and what are their commands?
Mahindra & Mahindra HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Prior leadership experience of the candidate?
- Any other posts of leadership held?
- What do you like about Mahindra & Mahindra?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- What are you expecting from the company?
- What is the difference between smart work and hard work?
- What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?
- Tell us about yourself & family background?
- What are your aspirations?
- What irritates you about co-workers and What is your style of management?