MAHATET Admit Card 2017 | mahatet.in Download Maharashtra TET Hall Ticket 2017
MAHATET Admit Card Details
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Post||Teacher|
|Type of Exam||written Test|
|Exam Date||22nd July 2017|
|Number of vacancies||Multiple|
|Admit Card Released Date||10th July 2017|
Download MAHATET Admit Card 2017
MAHATET Exam Pattern
There will be a written exam conducted on Hindi language, Constitution & General Knowledge, Reasoning, etc. Kindly see the below table for more information about the exam pattern.
MAHATET Paper – I (Class I to V) Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
MAHATET Paper – II (Class VI to VIII) Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of Subjects||Question||Marks||Time|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||1.30 Hours|
|4.||Mathematics & Science||60||60|
Selection Process of MAHATET
The selection process is as per the details mentioned in the official notification. All the applicants were supposed to give a written test organized by the Government of Maharashtra. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the TET Entrance test. Final Post allocation will be on the basis of merit list of the spirant.
Details printed on MAHATET Admit Card
The details specified on MAHATET admit card
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Photo and signature of applicant
- Exam venue address
- Duration of exam
- Exam date
Instructions to check on MAHATET Admit Card 2017
An Applicant has to check the details mentioned on their MAHATET Admit Card 2017 are printed correctly or not. Because sometimes there may be some mistake in printing like wrong print of candidate name or date of birth, etc. If there are any mistakes found on admit card details, the same should be informed to the notice of concerned authority.
Important Documents to be carried along with MAHATET Admit
Candidates must have an idea of the list of document which is accepted for getting permitted into MAHATET exam center. Candidates have to carry any one of the document specified in the below list. This is only for verification purpose only.
- Unique Identification card “Aaadhaar”
- Voter Photo Identity card issued by Election commission of India
- Nationalized Bank passbook with photograph
- PAN card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving license Issued by RTA
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertakings of State / Central Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
How to download MAHATET Admit Card 2017
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test. For sake of aspirants here we have provide them a detailed procedure to download the admit card. By following the below step by step process aspirants can download there admit card easily.
- Visit the official website www.mahatet.in.
- Check for MAHATET Admit Card in the Home Page.
- Give a click over the MAHATET Admit Card link once after it was found.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the details mentioned and make a click over the submit button.
- The MAHATET Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Make a copy of printout which needs to be carried to exam hall.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.