L&T Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced | Technical and HR Questions
L&T Interview Questions
The contenders who are wished to get settle down in a dream job in L&T Company, here is the great news for you. In this article we are providing L&T Interview Questions, types of rounds to be conducted/asked for Freshers as well as Experienced candidates. As we have a belief that Opportunities will come to find out deeper powers within ourselves we suggest candidates should work hard to perform well in Interview.
This is the perfect place where you have given complete details regarding L&T company interview pattern. Aiming for a job in L&T Company is very easy but gaining placement is not so easy. So we advised that interested candidates should prepare well by referring most popularly asked interview question as we provided in this article.
The contenders who are going to attend an interview in LT Company should have minimum knowledge on company profile like the actual name of company i.e. Larsen & Toubro etc. As it is a multinational company candidate should be aware of all the interview rounds, questions etc before attending for it. For more details about L&T company interview pattern keeps reading this article till the end carefully.
L&T Interview Rounds
In general, the interview selection process comprises of mainly three rounds as given below
- Online Test (Aptitude and Reasoning)
- Group Discussion (based on candidates pool)
- Technical Interview and HR interview.
The contenders who are qualified in online/written test will be called for further rounds. Based on candidates pool and requirement the interview rounds will be extended like group discussion, JAM (Just a Minute) sessions etc by the authority of in order to filter out technically stuffed applicants. Fortunately, if the candidate qualified in all the rounds successfully then they will call you for a personal interview.
As it is a multinational company the competition would be in peaks. So in order to bear that huge weight contender should include below given interview questions while preparing for the exam.
L&T Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
For every interview, technical round plays a key role to get placement in the company. This is the round where many of the candidates rejected. So applicants need to concentrate on technical interview questions as given below in order to touch the peaks and get a sure shot result in LT technical round.
The entire technical interview round is purely based on the applicant core side subjects from their respective course/field pursued in previous academics. So candidate should be technically sound.
In this section, we are presenting most popular and frequently asked L&T technical interview questions
- What does a “?” sign in device manager indicate?
- Name some of the latest Computer Processors?
- What is Jumper and why you need it?
- What source control tools have you used?
- Which browsers support CSS?
- What is the difference between OLAP and OLTP? When is each used?
- What do you do to maintain your technical certifications?
- What is Latch?
- What technical websites do you follow?
- What is stack and can we use ROM as a stack?
- Which tools do you like to use for keeping track of requirements?
- What is the role of interfaces in design?
- Why thyristor is considered as Charge controlled device?
- What will happen if DC supply is given on the primary of a transformer?
- What is sampling?
- Explain AM and FM?
- What kinds of pipes are used for steam lines?
- What is End-to-End testing?
- What is the advantage of the freewheeling diode in a Full Wave rectifier?
- Which testing method is used to check the software in abnormal condition?
- What is enthalpy?
L&T HR Interview Questions For Freshers
From the whole interview process, HR round will be very crucial for the selection process. We can say it is a Heart of the interview. Contenders who are called for HR round is in step gap to achieve their desired destiny.
In general while attending for HR interview the concentration of all the applicants is maximum on dress code, body language etc. As we all know that famous quote i.e. Bird without wings is like a student without knowledge.
So, we suggest that applicants should aware of popular & frequently asked HR interview questions while preparing to get a smart result.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your key strength?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- What makes you angry?
- Would you lie for the company?
- Tell me something about our company?
- How much salary do you expect?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
L&T Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Selenium Interview Questions
- What is Selenium and what is composed of?
- What is Selenium 2.0?
- How will you find an element using Selenium?
- Explain what is an assertion in Selenium?
- Which is the latest Selenium tool?
- What is the difference between type keys and type commands?
- What are the advantages of Selenium?
- What are the four parameters you have to pass in Selenium?
- How you can use “submit” a form using Selenium?
- Explain what are the JUnits annotation linked with Selenium?
- Explain how to assert text of web page using Selenium 2.0?
- Explain how Selenium Grid works?
- How will you use Selenium to upload a file?
- Explain how you can use recovery scenario with Selenium?
- What are the two modes of views in Selenium IDE?
- What are regular expressions? How you can use regular expressions in Selenium?
- What is Selenium RC (Remote Control)?
- Explain how you can capture server side log Selenium Server?
- Why should Selenium be selected as a test tool?
- What is Selenese?
- How to type in a text box using Selenium?
- What test can selenium perform?
- Where to download selenium?
- What is Selenium IDE?
- How to test AJAX application with Selenium?
PHP Interview Questions
- What was the old name of PHP?
- What is PHP?
- What do the initials of PHP stand for?How will you redirect a page using PHP?
- How can we get the IP address of a client in PHP?
- What does PEAR stand for?
- How is it possible to set an infinite execution time for PHP script?
- What is the actually used PHP version?
- How will you read a file in PHP?
- How can we display the output directly to the browser?
- Are multiple inheritances supported in PHP?
- What are the 3 scope levels available in PHP?
- What is the main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5?
- How can we display information of a variable and readable by the human with PHP?
- What is escaping to PHP?
- How will you concatenate two strings in PHP?
- Is PHP a case sensitive language?
- How will you get the browser’s details using PHP?
- How will you access the error code associated with file upload in PHP?
- What is “echo” in PHP?
- What are magic constants in PHP?
- Explain PHP variable length argument function
- List out the predefined classes in PHP?
- How do you pass a variable by value in PHP?
- How can you retrieve a cookie value?
- How to create a connection in PHP?
- What are the main error types in PHP?
SQL Programmer Interview Questions
- What is SQL?
- What are tables and Fields?
- What is a foreign key?
- What is BCP? When is it used?
- What is RDBMS?
- Write the Syntax for STUFF function in an SQL server?
- What port does SQL Server run on?
- What is DBMS?
- When SQL appeared?
- Does SQL support programming?
- What are the subsets of SQL?
- What is a primary key?
- What is an Index in SQL?
- What are the three ways that Dynamic SQL can be executed?
- What is the difference between SQL, MySQL and SQL Server?
- What is the SQL query to display current date?
- What is Inner Join in SQL?
- Can you explain about buffer cash and log Cache in SQL Server?
- What is Left Join in SQL?
- How to find second highest salary of an Employee?
- What are the case manipulation functions of SQL?
- What is the use of the NULLIF function?
- Which SQL statement is used to add, modify or drop columns in a database table?
- What is a view? Why should you use a view?
- How to select all records from the table?
Python Interview Questions
- What is Python? What are the benefits of using Python?
- What is lambda in Python?
- What is pickling and unpickling?
- What are Python decorators?
- How Python is interpreted?
- In Python what is slicing?
- What is docstring in Python?
- What is module and package in Python?
- Explain how can you generate random numbers in Python?
- What is namespace in Python?
- What are tuples in Python?
- What are Python’s dictionaries?
- How will you convert a string to a list in python?
- Explain how Python does Compile-time and Run-time code checking?
- What is a Python module?
L&T HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Even though you are good on this topic it is better to refer frequently asked HR interview questions as mentioned in this article clearly. In the case of experienced candidates, there will be asked bit tough interview questions. So we suggest candidates should follow keenly about L&T HR interview questions as given below.
- How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Why do you leave your old job?
- Do you consider yourself successful?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- What experience do you have in this field?
- What do co-workers say about you?
- Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
We tried our level best to bring all the essential criteria regarding L&T interview questions into one place. Hope you will get the confidence to crack Interview after reading this article. Still, if you have any queries feel free to convey through comment box. We will respond as soon as possible. For more details keep an eye on our website www.allindiajobs.in we will update as quickly as possible. Also, you can bookmark our page in order to avoid search burden.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.