KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV Jobs 2017-2018
KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV Recruitment 2017-2018
The Kushi, Kochu TV, Chintu TV and Chutti TV are inviting application from the talented candidates. If contenders are more interested in working in the creative field can apply by filling the online application. A lot of candidates are confused while applying if you have any doubt can comment below. Before applying candidates can check out some crucial details regarding the Kushi TV, Chuttiv TV, Chintu TV and Kochu TV Jobs 2017-2018 from this page. In the following section of this page, we have furnished the eligibility, selection process, and salary details in a brief manner.
KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV Channel Careers Details
|Company Name||KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU TV CHINTU TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV
- Video Controller
- Technical Director
- Camera Operator
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Location Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Designer
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Production Assistant
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Screen Writer
KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV Company Profile
Chutti TV Company Profile
Chutti TV is a 24-hour Tamil kid television channel from the Sun TV Network in India. The target audience is children aged between 3 and 14. It was launched on 29 April 2007, making it Sun TV Network’s first ever television channel for kids. Chutti TV is a free-to-air channel available on most local cable television networks. It broadcasts the shows dubbed into Tamil which is acquired from the leading production houses around the globe. The international shows are given local resonance and a lot of regional flavors.
Kochu TV Company Profile
Kochu TV is a full-time channel from Sun Network targeting young children, which is based in Cochin / Chennai, Kerala, India. The 24-hour channel primarily airs programmes for kids. After Surya Tv & Kiran Tv, Sun Network launched its 24 hours Malayalam kids channel “Kochu TV” on 10th May 2011. The target audience of Kochu TV is children in the age of 4 to 14 years with regional and international flavor. They broadcast a high mix of programmes, including popular cartoons like Jackie Chan Adventures, Spider-Man, Stuart Little, He-Man, pre-school contents etc. Kochu TV is the only channel in the region exclusively for kids where programmes are designed and developed to engage and stimulate the kids’ imagination during the early formative years.
Chintu TV Company Profile
Chintu TV is a Hindu children’s television channel with programming in the Kannada language. The first broadcasts began on April 12, 2009, from Bangalore, Karnataka although the signal did not cover the rest of the state until it was available from Sun Direct DTH.
|Company Name||KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV|
|Owned By||Sun Network|
|Network||Sun TV Network|
|Language||Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam|
|Head Office Address||Check Below|
KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV Selection Process
KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should possess extensive knowledge of current compositing software such as after effects.
- Should have the talent to make artistic judgments.
- Able to analyze and solve problems.
- Have knowledge of various other programmes including Photoshop.
- Able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback.
- Have a good eye for both detail and color.
- Be methodical and conscientious in your approach to work.
- Should have good computer skills and be able to adapt quickly to new software.
- Able to understand the animation process, as you gain more experience.
- Should have good team-working skills.
- Be comfortable negotiating and working with client briefs.
- Have an eye for design.
- Work well under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
- Able to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Be fluent in motion graphics software packages.
- Have imagination, artistic flair and talent to produce the best design solutions for a project.
- Able to understand what is going to be achievable further down the line by the animation and post production teams.
- Should have good people management and leadership skills.
- Able to take direction, give direction and work as part of a team.
- Should have knowledge of the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures.
- Highly film literate, with a good understanding of layout, composition, sequential drawing, and editing.
- Should have excellent drawing skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of styles.
- Able to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Must be able to follow established designs and produce consistent work, drawn on a model.
- Be conscious of any relevant technical or budgetary restrictions.
KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV Office Address
Murasoli Maran Towers
Chutti TV Office Address
365 & 367,
Chennai – 600 018.
Phone: 044 2431 8181.
Kochu TV Office Address
Post Box No. 5172,
Chintu TV Office Address
Uma Aiswarya House,
Hyderabad – 500 034.
Phone: 040 2335 8769.
How To Apply For KUSHI CHUTTI KOCHU CHINTU TV Jobs
Latest TV Jobs | Media / Film Industry Vacancies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.