JPSC Head Master Admit Card 2017
About JPSC Head Master Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Jharkhand public service commission|
|Post Name||Head Master vacancies|
|Number of Posts||668|
|Application Start Date||22-07-2017|
|Application End Date||21-08-2017|
|Admit Card Release date||10-15 days prior to exam date|
|Exam Date||updated soon|
JPSC Head Master Exam Pattern
- JPSC exam consists of two papers they are paper 1 and paper 2.
- paper 1 has General knowledge subject
- paper 2 has concerned subject.
- JPSC exam question paper consists of 500 marks.
- The paper one has 200 marks and paper 2 consists of 300 marks.
|Name of Paper||Subject Mame||No Of questions||No of Marks|
|paper 1||General knowledge||200||200|
|paper 2||Concered Subject||300||300|
JPSC Head master Selection process
Details On JPSC Head Master Admit Card
- Applicants Name
- Roll Number
- Registration No
- Exam center
- Exam Date
- Duration of Exam
- Important Instructions are given in hall ticket
Important Documents To Carry For JPSC Exam
- Pan card
- Voter Id
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- College Id
- Any Other Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download JPSC Head Master Admit Card
- Visit the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Search for the official link for JPSC Head Master Admit Card in latest notifications
- Login page will be displayed provide the details in it.
- Enter your details like registration Number and Date Of Birth
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Now your JPSC Head Master Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the call letter and take a print out for further uses.