Infosys Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced | Technical and HR Questions
Infosys Interview Questions
Infosys Interview Questions is available on this page. Infosys Interview Questions are very tricky and contenders need to work hard to crack the Interview. Infosys is one of the most popular leading multinational software company. Every year a large number of students from various institutions got placed at Infosys. It is not an easy task to crack Infosys Interview. Many of the students are dreaming of getting a job in Infosys. Without better preparation, no candidate will not be placed for various Job Roles In Infosys. For the sake of aspirants, we are providing Infosys Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced Candidates (Technical, HR) on this article.
Here we are discussing detailed look at the types of Infosys Interview Questions that are asked in Interview Round. As we all know that Infosys Interviews is a little bit different from other companies. Many of the candidates are worrying about how to clear the Infosys Interview? Which questions are asked in Interview Round? and how to get prepared for Interview and much more. For all the questions refer the complete page thoroughly.
Infosys Selection Process
Infosys is one of the leading software company. Generally, all the IT based companies will follow same placement selection process. Infosys interviews are simple and unique. Following rounds are the basic rounds that will be conducted by the company to choose best among all, yet after all these rounds if there are many candidates then the Infosys company may opt other screening rounds too. These steps are to be used for freshers and experienced persons.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
You Can Also Check: HR Interview Questions
Written Test will be consists of Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal ability. Candidates who got minimum cutoff marks in written exam are qualified for Technical Interview round. After Technical Interview Shortlisted candidates need to face HR Interview.
Infosys Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
For Technical Interview candidates need to work hard on basic programming languages such as C, C++, PHP, DBMS. We are giving some of the technical interview questions for freshers.
C Interview Questions
Frequently asked C Language Interview Questions are here
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level and low-level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between structured oriented, object oriented and non-structure oriented programming language?
- What is compiler?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler and interpreter?
- What is printf()?
- What is scanf()?
C++ Interview Questions
- History of C++?
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of oobject-oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- Define object based programming language?
- Define object oriented language?
- Define OOPs?
- What is public, protected, and private?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- How variable declaration in c++ differs that in c?
- What are the c++ tokens?
- What do you mean by reference variable in c++?
- What do you mean by implicit conversion?
PHP Interview Questions
- What is PHP?
- What is the method available in form submitting?
- What are the differences between GET and POST methods in form submitting?
- How can we submit from without a submit button?
- How can we get the browser properties using php?
- What is a Session?
- How can we register the variables into a session?
- How do you destroy a particular or all Sessions?
- How many ways we can pass the variable through the navigation between the pages?
- What are the different functions in sorting an array?
- How can we know the total number of elements of Array?
- What type of headers that PHP supports?
- How can we extract string ‘abc.com’ from a string ‘http://firstname.lastname@example.org’ using regular _expression of php?
- How can we create a database using php?
- Explain include(), include_once, require() and require_once?
- What are the different types of errors in php?
- What are the Formatting and Printing Strings available in PHP?
- How to find a length of a string?
- What is the functionality of the function strstr and stristr?
- How can we get second of the current time using date function?
DBMS Interview Questions
- Define Dbms?
- What is the purpose of Database systems?
- State the difference between Security and Integrity?
- Define Normalisation?
- Define Primary Key?
- Define Unique Key?
- Compare and contrast TRUNCATE and DELETE for a table?
- What are cursors?
- Define Foreign Key?
- Define SubQuery?
- What are the different types of subquery?
- What are the different types of replication?
- What are User Defined Functions?
- Define Self Join?
- Define Joins?
- What are the types of Joins?
- Define Equi-Joins?
- Define Cartesian Join?
- What are three SQL keywords used to change or set someone’s permissions?
Infosys HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Give a brief introduction about yourself?
- Tell me about your project?
- Do you have any blind spots?
- Tell me about your family?
- Why should I hire you?
- How would you be an asset to our organization?
- In which language are u comfortable?
- How much big was the project and number of people?
Infosys Interview Questions For Experienced
We all know that each job role there is a different interview questions for Freshers and Experienced candidates. There is a huge competition for various Job Roles in Infosys. We arranged some of the Infosys Interview Questions For Experienced candidates from this section.
.NET Developer Interview Questions
- Write an algorithm and program to determine whether or not a word is a palindrome.
- Write a program to determine the count of a specific character in a string.
- Explain Abstract and Interfacereal time examples.
- Describe authentication, types, differences?
- Explain covariance and contra-variance in .NET Framework 4.0. Give an example for each?
- How do you instantiate a complex number?
- Does C# have a throws clause?
- Does C# support a variable number of arguments?
- Can you override private virtual methods?
- What is a multi cast delegates?
- Which is an exclusive feature of C#?
- Is using of exceptions in C# recommended?
- What does a break statement do in switch statements?
Java Developer Interview Questions
- What is Busy Spinning? Why Should You Use It in Java?
- What is Read-Write Lock? Does ConcurrentHashMap in Java Uses The ReadWrite Lock?
- How to Make an Object Immutable in Java? Why Should You Make an Object Immutable?
- Which Design Patterns have You Used in Your Java Project?
- Do you know about Open Closed Design Principle or Liskov Substitution Principle?
- What is Collection? What is a Collections Framework? What are the benefits of Java Collections Framework?
- What is the root interface in collection hierarchy?
- Which collection classes are synchronized or thread-safe?
- What is the difference between Map and Set?
- Which design pattern followed by Iterator?
Testing Interview Questions
- What is the Process for creating a test script?
- How to test a customer facing software?
- What is Exploratory Testing and when should it be performed?
- What Test Techniques are there and what is their purpose?
- How do you test the login feature of a web application?
- What Types of Testing is Specifically Important for Web Testing?
- How do You Verify the Results of Your Search on Search Results Page?
- What is Adhoc Testing?
- What is Beta Testing?
- What is Bottom Up Testing?
Web Developer Interview Questions
- What web developer should know?
- List out the advantage of HTTP/2 as compared with HTTP 1.1?
- Explain what is long polling?
- Explain what is DTD (Document Type Declaration)? Mention what is the difference between CDATA and PCDATA in DTD?
- Explain how can you refer to CSS file in the web page?
- In HTML what tag can be used for a multi-line text input control?
- In HTML mention the difference between
- List out the new APIs provided by HTML 5 standard?
- Can you write table-less XHTML? Do you validate your code?
- What are a few of your favorite development tools and why?
Infosys HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Candidates can refer some of the important HR Interview Questions from this section.
- Why do you think should we take you for this job?
- Why do you want to leave your present job?
- You seem to be working with the same company for a long time. – Why?
- You seem to have switched many jobs, why?
- How did you manage to attend this interview during your working hours?
- If your boss was present here, what do you think he would tell us about you?
- I see, there’s some gap in your work history. Why?
- Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
- How long can you commit to the Company
- You seem to be drawing a good salary. Will you be OK with taking a salary cut?
- What is your expected salary?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Can you perform under pressure?
By going through this post hope the aspirants find “Infosys Interview Quesions” are useful for their preparation. And also by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly candidates can also find other MNC’s Interview Question Papers.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.