HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card 2017 | Download Haryana SSC Assistant Secretary Hall Ticket @ hssc.gov.in
HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card 2017
HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card 2017: Candidates searching for HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card are at right place to download their HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card. The HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card 2017 for written examination of the candidates will be uploaded on the commissions website. The candidates can download the HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card from the commissions website from 07 August 2017 onward. Candidates are advised to stay tuned to our website www.allindiajobs.in to get latest updates about HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card 2017. No separate information will be sent to the candidates by the commission through the post. So for the sake of candidates, we update the latest information if any from Haryana Staff Selection Commission related HSSC Assistant Secretary Exam & Admit Card. All candidates appearing for the written examination must bring a clear enough to read printed HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card 2017 with recent colored photo pasted on it at Mark B duly attested by Gazetted Officer and one identity proof with a photo.
Candidates should enter the examination center at 9 am for the morning session and 1.30pm for the evening session to ensure your candidature by Security Staff and to enable the Invigilator to check the HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card, obtain Biometrics and get the attendance marked and thumb impression in the attendance sheet and complete all other formalities. Candidates will not be allowed after into examination center 9.30am for morning session and 2.00pm for the evening session. After downloading the HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card candidates are advised to check the details printed on their admit card. Applicants have to inform the Haryana Staff Selection Commission if there are any mistakes found on their HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card like mistakes in Name, Date of Birth, etc. It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure the details printed on their HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card before coming to the examination hall. Candidate should put their signature and thumb impression on the HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card at the places printed for it in the presence of Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
Details about HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card
|Name of the Examination Board||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Department||Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Admit Card Release Date||07 August 2017|
|Date of Examination||13 August 2017|
HSSC Assistant Secretary Exam Pattern
The examination for the Assistant Secretary post in Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries two marks. The duration of examination is 90 minutes. The written exam consists of questions on the following subjects
- General awareness
- Current Affairs
- Environment and Culture of Haryana
HSSC Assistant Secretary Selection process
As per Haryana Staff Selection Commission examination notice the selection criteria will have the following rounds
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The candidates who have qualified in the written examination will be merit listed based on the marks scored in written test. Now candidates who qualified in written test will be called for interview order wise based on the merit list to check the knowledge in communication skill, general knowledge, general awareness, and Intelligence.
Information on HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit card 2017
Candidates appearing for the exam will be issued a valid HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit card which carries the details of candidate and exam like
- Name of the applicant
- Father or Guardian name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Examination Time
- Examination Date
- Exam Venue Name & Address
- Duration of exam
- Instructions to Candidates
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit card carefully and follow the same strictly.
Important documents for HSSC Assistant Secretary Exam
Candidates are advised to carry an identity proof with photo along with valid HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card to the examination hall.
- Defense ID card
- Indian Passport
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving Licence issued by RTO or RTA
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Government
- Nationalised Bank Passbook with photograph
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps to download HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit card 2017
The candidates can download the admit cards from the Haryana Public service Commission website. Candidates are advised to read the steps to download the HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit card easily.
- Candidates are required to visit official site of HSSC that is www.hssc.gov.in
- On home page of official search for HSSC Assistant Secretary Download Admit Card link
- You will be directed to HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit card download page
- Now enter the required information such as Registration Number and date of birth
- After entering the details press submit button
- The HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen
- Download the HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card
- Take a print out of downloaded HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card
Download HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit card 2017 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.