HP Technical HR Interview Questions For Freshers and Experienced
HP Interview Questions
Looking for HP Interview Questions?? Then this post is very useful for all the candidates. On this page, aspirants can get HP Interview Questions for both Freshers and Experienced candidates. In this article, candidates can get some important and most frequently asked interview questions in HP Interview Round. The aspirants whose dream is to grab a job in HP Company must go refer to the entire article attentively.
Hewlett-Packard is an IT services company many of the candidates are showed their interest by attending an Interview on this company. Before attending the interview round aspirants must know the difficulty level and commonly asked questions. Here you can get complete information regarding HP Interview Questions For Freshers and Experienced (Technical, HR). Candidates who are hardly trying to get a job in HP can check the below-provided information to clear the rounds in the selection process. Every year this company deals with different types of projects.
HP Selection Process
The HP conducts 3 recruitment rounds to select talented aspirants for various job roles. The selection process for HP was quite easier. The selection rounds are as follows:
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
The written test paper consists of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal topics. Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions from topics like probability, permutation & combination, time and work, time speed distance, partnership, profit, and loss, etc. This section is an easy level. And Logical Reasoning section consists of questions from coding-decoding, number series, syllogisms, puzzles, etc Verbal section consists of questions on synonyms, antonyms, prepositions, articles, passages, fill-ups, tenses, etc.
Only those aspirants who clear the written test are eligible for the next round that is Technical Round. In the technical round, the company will test our technical skills. Shortlisted candidates will be promoted to the final round that is HR Round. The HR Round is nothing but some personal questions will be asked by the officials.
HP Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
In the technical round, some of the basic technical questions will be asked by the company. For the sake of candidates, we will gather some frequently asked questions and shared them here. This process will be helpful and useful for all the aspirants to clear the Technical round.
- What is overloading in c++?
- What is metadata?
- What is meant byStatic Variable?
- What is distributed systems?
- Explain OOPs concept?
- What are the operations in stack and queue?
- What is the difference between compiler and interpreter?
- What is preprocessor?
- What is the difference between c++ and java?
- What is meant by queue?
- What is meant by stack?
- What is meant by recursion?
- What is the use of pointers?
- What are types of OSI layers?
- What is the difference between HTML and XML?
- What is the difference between Asp and Asp.net?
- How can you swap two numbers without using a temporary variable?
- What is the difference between c and c++?
- What are the operations in stack and queue?
- What is schema?
DBMS Interview Questions
- What is the difference between primary key and unique constraints?
- What are super, primary, candidate and foreign keys?
- What is database normalization?
- What is SQL?
- What are the differences between DDL, DML and DCL in SQL?
- What is the difference between having and where clause?
- How to print duplicate rows in a table?
- What is Join?
- What is Identity?
- What is a view in SQL? How to create one
- What are the uses of view?
- What is a Trigger?
- What is the difference between Trigger and Stored Procedure?
- What is a stored procedure?
- What is a transaction? What are ACID properties?
- What are clustered and non-clustered Indexes?
Web Technologies Interview Questions
- What is HTML?
- What are tags?
- Do all HTML tags come in pair?
- What are some of the common lists that can be used when designing a page?
- What is the difference between HTML elements and tags?
- What is head in HTML document?
- What is “Semantic HTML?”
- What does DOCTYPE mean?
- What’s the difference between standards mode and quirks mode?
- Do all character entities display properly on all systems?
- What is CSS?
- Is CSS case sensitive?
- What is a class? What is an ID?
- What are properties of style sheet?
- What are the limitations of CSS?
- What are the advantages of CSS?
- List the various font attributes used in style sheet
- What is the difference between an ID selector and CLASS?
- What is Contextual Selector?
- What is Grouping?
- What is XML?
- What is the difference between XML and HTML?
- What are the benefits of XML?
- Which tag is used to find the version of XML and the syntax?
- What is a well-formed XML document?
- What is XML DOM Document?
- What is XPath?
- What is an attribute?
- Can we have empty XML tags?
- What are the advantages of XML DOM Document?
HP HR Interview Questions For Freshers
Here you can get frequently asked questions in HR Interview round. Refer the given HR Interview Questions and clear the round easily.
- Tell me about yourself
- Do you consider yourself successful?
- What do you know about this organization?
- Are you applying for other jobs?
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
- What is your philosophy towards work?
- Why do you think you would do well at this job?
- Would you be willing to relocate if required?
- Do you have any questions for me?
HP Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Candidates need to work hard and make a perfect preparation plan for Hewlett-Packard Technical Interview Questions For Experienced. Because Technical round is more typical for experienced candidates. For the sake of aspirants, we collect regularly asked questions and added in this page. Therefore prepare well and grab the test.
C Developer Interview Questions
- How to pack a structure?
- How to convert a string to an integer value?
- How to prevent the same header file from getting included multiple times?
- What is the point of using malloc(0)?
- What is the function pointer?
- Declare a function pointer that points to a function that returns a function pointer ?
- Which is better #define or enum?
- What is the use of %n in printf()?
- What are the return values of printf and scanf?
- What will be the output of printf(“%d”)?
- How to free a block of memory previously allocated without using free?
- How can you print a string containing ‘%’ in printf?
- Swap two variables without using any control statement?
- How to call a function before main()?
- What is rvalue an lvalue?
- Print the output of this pointer program?
- What is the difference between const char* p and char const* p?
- What is indirection?
Java Developer Interview Questions
- Which Design Pattern Will You Use to Shield Your Code From a Third Party Library Which Will Likely to be Replaced by Another in Couple of Months?
- How do you prevent SQL Injection in Java Code?
- Tell me about different Reference types available in Java, e.g. WeakReference, SoftReference or PhantomReference? and Why should you use them?
- How do find if your program has a deadlock?
- How do you avoid deadlock while coding?
- How to Make an Object Immutable in Java? Why Should You Make an Object Immutable?
- Which Design Patterns have You Used in Your Java Project?
- What is Busy Spinning? Why Should You Use It in Java?
- What is Read-Write Lock? Does ConcurrentHashMap in Java Uses The
- ReadWrite Lock?
- Do you know about Open Closed Design Principle or Liskov Substitution Principle?
- How does ConcurrentHashMap achieve its Scalability?
- How do you share an object between threads? or How to pass an object from one thread to another?
- Which Two Methods HashMap key Object Should Implement?
- Why Should an Object Used As the Key should be Immutable?
.Net Developer Interview Questions
- What are abstract and interface? Provide actual examples.
- What is partial class?
- How to use a partial class?
- How can we create a new table in SQL with only the structure?
- What is the sequence of execution of the ASP.NET page life cycle?
- What is the difference between a Hash Table and a Dictionary?
- What are the state management techniques used in .NET?
- How to find a control inside a GridView?
- When to use an override and new in C#?
- Explain sealed class in C#?
- Explain “static” keyword in C#?
- Explain the String Builder class in C#?
- List out the differences between Array and ArrayList in C#?
- Explain namespaces in C#?
- How to remove a constraint from a table in SQL Server?
- How to create Table Variables In T-SQL?
SAP Interview Questions
- What are the different SAP products?
- What are the different types of ERP’s?
- Is SAP A Database?
- How many SAP Sessions can you work on at a given time?
- Tell me briefly about SAP.
- What is an EERP?
- What is NetWeaver?
- Mention some of the setbacks of SAP?
- Mention where are the t-code name and program values stored? Explain
- How can you find a list of all t-codes in the SAP system?
- List the Different Modules in SAP.
- What is Metadata, Master data and Transaction data
- What are the variables?
- Mention what are the different types of variables?
- What is a transaction in SAP terminology?
- Can we run a business warehouse without SAP R/3 implementation?
- Mention what do you mean by datasets?
C++ Developer Interview Questions
- Explain what is COPY CONSTRUCTOR and what is it used for?
- Explain what is pre-processor in C++?
- Explain what is upcasting in C++?
- Explain what is multi-threading in C++?
- Mention what are the decision making statements in C++? Explain if the statement with an example?
- Mention what are the types of Member Functions?
- Explain what is data encapsulation in C++?
- Explain what is C++ exceptional handling?
- Explain what is data abstraction in C++?
- Explain what is Polymorphism in C++?
- Explain what is a reference variable in C++?
- What is the C-style character string?
- Explain what are Operators and explain with an example?
- Explain what are Access specifiers in C++ class? What are the types?
HP HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- What makes you interested in this job?
- What is the motivating factor for you at work?
- How does this position compare with others you’re applying for?
- If you won the lottery, would you still work?
- What bugs you about coworkers or bosses?
- Where would you really like to work?
- If employed, how do you manage time for interviews?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- Can you describe how you solved a work or school problem?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Why have you been out of work so long, and how many others were laid off?
We covered all the important and frequently asked questions for. Hope the given information is sufficient for all the candidates. Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly to get the latest updates regarding IT Interview Questions For Freshers and Experienced (Technical, HR).
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.