HMTV Recruitment 2017-2018
Candidates can find out their interested field from the various job openings. The aspirants will be selected based on the skills and their experience. The below mentioned jobs ar for both freshers and as well as for experienced candidates. Contenders who are applying and had applied have to prepare well for the Interview Process. The interview will be simple for the candidates who had full knowledge on the particular role. From this page, the candidates can get the details regarding the HMTV Jobs in an understandable manner. Stay in touch with our website All India Jobs for the regular and latest updates.
HMTV Careers Information
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in HMTV
- Camera Operator
- Video Controller
- Location Manager
- Production Designer
- Set Designer
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Foley Artist
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Manager
- Technical Director
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Screen Writer
HMTV Company Profile
|Launched||1st January 2009|
|Network||Hyderabad Media House Ltd|
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
HMTV Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Anchors deliver newscasts throughout the day, but they are not just spokespeople.
- Should gather information and write news stories of their own, in addition to reading the stories written by other news reporters.
- Responsible for editing and rewriting news stories to ensure they are accurate and fit within the time and space allotments.
- Should research current events happening in the local community and state, national, and international regions.
- Should also engage in commentary about various community issues and conduct interviews of key figures.
- Candidate must have a degree in Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Should have a strong command of the language & good public speaking are essential.
- To be alert at all times and must have good decision-making skills.
- Must have a passion for journalism and must be daring enough to travel to different locations to collect news.
- Understand the latest lighting technology and how to programme lighting consoles.
- Be able to creatively interpret ideas.
- Should knowledge of different types of lighting equipment, accessories, and effects.
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, and to travel.
- Should be highly organized and efficient and should have a good memory.
- Pay keen attention to detail to oversee continuity.
- Should have the self-confidence to point out any continuity errors or plot mismatching.
- Understand research processes and know how to source information and be familiar with call sheets and schedules.
- Put others at ease (when working closely with Actors to dress them).
- Be imaginative and full of ideas.
- Should be able to distinguish between a central, core idea and the execution possibilities it gives rise to.
- Able to write clear, accurate and persuasive copy that can engage different audiences.
- Have great communication skills that allow you to sell ideas in an inspirational way.
- Be a team player, who can operate effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.