HCL Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced | Technical and HR Round | HCL Recruitment Process
HCL Interview Questions
HCL Interview Questions are gathered and given in this article. Both Freshers and Experienced candidates who are stressing out about the Technical and HR Rounds can check the HCL Interview Questions to get an idea about the questions that are being asked by the officials of the Hindustan Computers Limited Technologies. Every year, a large number of students are completing their education and searching for IT Jobs. Without getting proper preparation aspirants will not perform well. HCL is one of the topmost MNC company. Many of the candidates are showing interested in settling down in HCL Technologies. For those candidates whose dream is to get placed in HCL, they can check HCL Interview Questions from this page.
We have built this page to give accurate information for all the aspirants who are in search of HCL Interview Questions. Candidates can get both Freshers and Experienced candidates interview questions. Contenders who are hardly preparing for HCL Interview Job Openings can utilize the Interview Questions which are given on this page. As we all know that getting a job in HCL is not a simple matter. Meanwhile, who clear the Interview Round are placed for various Job Roles. Aspirants can get Previous Year and Latest HCL Interview Questions from here.
Hindustan Computers Limited Recruitment Process
The Hindustan Computers Limited is an active Indian recruiter and it conducts every year to recruit new talented candidates for various job roles.
The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
You Can Also Check: HR Interview Questions
In written test candidates will be given a paper and you are supposed to answer them in time. Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Comprehension, Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning these are the topics covered in the Written Test. In the Technical Round, aspirants will be tested in their core subjects. Be prepared with core subjects and try to answer most of the technical questions. Therefore we suggest all the candidates must cover all the technical subjects. The final round is HR Round the company will ask about your personal information.
HCL Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The Technical Round is purely based on core languages which we learned at our graduation level. Therefore candidates must concentrate on programming languages to clear the Technical round. For the sake of aspirants, we are providing C, UNIX, LINUX, IOS, etc.
UNIX Interview Questions
- What is the use of the “grep” command?
- What are the differences between CUI and GUI interfaces?
- What is the functionality of kernel in Unix architecture?
- What is ls -ltd?
- What is the difference between UDP and TCP?
- How to see an unused port number in Solaris?
- How to find and replace the below command?
- How can I know my Filesystem and its current usage in my prod UNIX system?
- How to check the flavor of UNIX?
- How to install a SCSI driver in Unix? give me the explanation clearly?
- How to set the sticky bit, or it has any separate directory to create sticky bit in sunfir servers. Please help me, I don’t know the exact answer?
LINUX Interview Questions
- What is Bourne shell?
- When u comment the ctrl+alt+del trap in the /etc/inittab save the file. Tell the command to save the changes without rebooting the machine?
- In /boot/grub/grub.conf file there is a line kernel /vmlinuz-version ro root=/dev/sda2, What is the meaning of “/” before vmlinuz? Pls explain?
- what is lilo?How it is useful in Linux?
- Linux system monitoring Tools?
- what is work of dns
- what is the command to uninstall processes in Linux?
- Why ls -F dev/log file output indicate as = sign at end of the file name?
- how to see unallocated hard disk space on Linux
- How will retrieves incoming mails from different websites
C Interview Questions
- What is the C language?
- Who developed the C language?
- Describe the history of C programming language
- Where is the C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is the difference between the top-down approach and the bottom-up approach in programming languages?
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level, and low-level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between structured oriented, object-oriented and non-structure oriented programming language?
- What is a compiler?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler, and interpreter?
- What is printf()?
- What is scanf()?
IOS Interview Questions
- What is init?
- What is new?
- What is the difference between init and new?
- What is retain?
- What is ARC?
- What is atomic?
- What is nonatomic?
- What is strong (iOS4 = retain ) ?
- What is weak (iOS4 = unsafe_unretained )?
- What is retain = strong?
- What is assign?
- What is unsafe_unretained?
- What is a copy?
- What is readonly?
- What is readonly?
- What is readonly?
- What is a read-write?
- What is a self in Objective c?
- What is super in objective C?
- Difference between shallow copy and deep copy?
- What is the purpose of the delegates?
- what is retain count in objective c?
- How would you create your own custom view?
- What’s the difference between frame and bounds?
- Is a delegate retained?
- What are the App states? Explain them?
- What’s the difference between NSArray and NSMutableArray?
- Explain retain counts?
- Multitasking support is available from which version?
- What is the difference between NSNotification and delegate?
HCL HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- What are you core subjects?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you know about the bond?
- Where do you stay?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Are you comfortable working anywhere?
- Do you have any higher studies plan ?( Don’t’ tell them even if you have any)
- What are your weaknesses/areas of improvement?
- What is your percentage or cgpa? Are you satisfied with your performance
- Tell me about your college life?
HCL Interview Questions For Experienced
In this section, candidates will get complete HCL Interview Questions For Experienced Candidates. Many of the candidates are searching for HCL Interview Questions For Experienced candidates in many sites. For the sake of aspirants, we are providing some frequently asked questions in the below section. Competitors can use the mentioned given questions.
C++ Interview Questions
- Which value we cannot assign to reference?
- Which reference modifier is used to define the reference variable?
- What is the role of a static keyword on the class member variable?
- What operators are used to accessing the class members?
- What is function overloading?
- Name the default standard streams in C++.
- When a class member is defined outside the class, which operator is used to
- associate the function definition to a particular class?
- What are the differences between references and pointers?
- What are virtual functions – Write an example?
Testing Interview Questions
- How do You Verify the Results of Your Search on Search Results Page?
- What is Adhoc Testing?
- What is Beta Testing?
- What Test Techniques are there and what is their purpose?
- How do you test the login feature of a web application?
- What is the Process for creating a test script?
- How to test a customer-facing software?
- What is Exploratory Testing and when should it be performed?
- What Types of Testing is Specifically Important for Web Testing?
- What is a Bottom-Up Testing?
Java Developer Interview Questions
- What is Collection? What is a Collections Framework? What are the benefits of the Java Collections Framework?
- How to Make an Object Immutable in Java? Why Should You Make an Object Immutable?
- Which collection classes are synchronized or thread-safe?
- What is the difference between Map and Set?
- Which design pattern followed by Iterator?
- What is Busy Spinning? Why Should You Use It in Java?
- What is Read-Write Lock? Does ConcurrentHashMap in Java Uses The
- ReadWrite Lock?
- Which Design Patterns have You Used in Your Java Project?
- Do you know about Open Closed Design Principle or Liskov Substitution Principle?
- What is the root interface in the collection hierarchy?
Android Developer Interview Questions
- What are the four essential states of an activity?
- What is ANR?
- Which elements can occur only once and must be present?
- How are escape characters used as an attribute?
- What is the importance of settings permissions in app development?
- Is there a case wherein other qualifiers in multiple resources take precedence over locale?
- What is the proper way of setting up an Android-powered device for app development?
- What are the steps in creating a bounded service through AIDL?
- What data types are supported by AIDL?
- What is a Fragment?
- What is the use of an activity creator?
- Describe Activities?
- What are Intents?
- Differentiate Activities from Services
- What items are important in every Android project?
- What is the importance of XML-based layouts?
- What are the containers?
- What is Orientation?
- What is the importance of Android in the mobile market?
- What do you think are some disadvantages of Android?
HCL HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- If you won 20 Lakhs lottery, would you still work?
- Tell me something about our company.
- Can you work under pressure?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Describe your ideal company, location, and job.
- What are your career options right now?
- Explain how you would be an asset to this organization?
- Would you lie to our company?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- Do you have any questions for me?
- How much salary do you expect?
We gathered more information regarding HCL Interview Questions and share in this article. For more detailed information regarding IT Sector Interview Questions candidates always visit our website www.allindiajobs.in. We hope the given data is sufficient for all the aspirants.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.