Freecharge Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Freecharge Interview Questions
You Can Also Check: Freecharge Recruitment
Freecharge Interview Process
- Online/Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
- Personal Interview
Freecharge Technical Interview questions for Freshers
Analog and Digital communication Interview Questions
- What is Sampling? What is Sampling Theorem?
- What do you mean by Nyquist rate?
- State the advantages of super heterodyning?
- What is Modulation? What happens in over modulation?
- What is Amplitude Modulation?
- Define PAM and write down its drawbacks?
- What do you mean by Nyquist rate?
- What is multiplexing? Name the types of multiplexing.
- What is Amplitude Modulation?
- How can be aliasing be avoided?
- What is the need for modulation?
- What do you mean by FDM?
- What are the objectives met by modulation?
- What are different types of digital modulation?
- What is the purpose of using differential pulse position modulation?
- What is the purpose of PPM?
- What is Amplitude Shift Keying (ASK)?
- What are the disadvantages of PWM?
- What is Binary Phase Shift Keying (BPSK)?
- What is Bandwidth of DPSK?
- What are the advantages over other types of keying?
- What is meant by PLL?
- What are the features of Code Division Multiple Accesses?
- What is meant by line coding?
- What is the two function of fast frequency hopping?
- what is pulse stuffing?
- What is the message bandwidth for the system to operate satisfactorily?
- What are the two types of Spread Spectrum technique?
C Language Interview Questions
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- Describe C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- What is compiler?
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level, and low-level languages and give an example for each?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- What are the types of C tokens?
- What is an identifier in C?
- What is a keyword in C?
- List out some keywords available in C language.
- Can variable name start with numbers?
- What is the difference between variable declaration and variable definition in C?
- What is the syntax for comments in C?
- What is “##” operator in C?
- How will you override an existing macro in C?
- What are the different types of variable in C?
- What are all loop control statements in C?
- What will happen if a break statement is not used in switch case in C?
- Why is default statement used in switch case in C?
- What is the use of “goto” statement?
- What is exit() function in C?
- Is it possible to call at exit() function more than once in a C program?
- Can array subscripts have negative value in C?
Freecharge HR Interview questions for Freshers
- If you found 10 million dollars that belong to nobody, what would you do?
- How many ways do you think there are to find a needle in a haystack?
- If you were into sales, what would you spend more time on, achieving your sales target or creating a good customer experience?
- What has surprised you about the interview process so far?
- Do you have a method or a strategy to measure the quality of your work?
- Can you share a few of your aspirations beyond this job?
- Share some of the steps you initiated that helped in multiplying your skills?
- Can you talk about your life in a summary?
- Why would you choose to work here and not somewhere else?
- Do you take yourself to be successful?
Freecharge Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
IOS Developer Interview Questions
- What is init?
- What is new?
- What is the difference between init and new?
- What is retain?
- What is ARC?
- What is atomic?
- What is nonatomic?
- What is retain = strong?
- What is read-only?
- What is read-write?
- What is a self in Objective c?
- What is super in objective C?
- Difference between shallow copy and deep copy?
- What is assign?
- What is unsafe_unretained?
- What is a copy?
- What are mutable and immutable types in Objective-C?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is responder chain?
- Can we use one table view with two different data sources? How you will achieve this?
- Difference between Atomic and non-atomic?
- What are the differences between category and subclass?
- What happens when you add autorelease two times?
- What is the use of Controller?
- What is the difference between device Token and Device UDID?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using StoryBoard?
- Which framework handles events when the application is in foreground mode?
- What is a local notification?
- Difference between JSON and XML which one you should prefer?
QTP Interview Questions
- What are the advantages in Test Automation?
- What are the drawbacks in Test Automation?
- What type of test tools available in the industry?
- What are the important factors in test tool selection?
- What test cases can be automated?
- What test cases cannot be automated?
- Explain about the Testing process in QTP?
- What types of License available for QTP?
- What are the QTP supported environments?
- Does QTP Support UNIX Environment?
- What is the scripting language that used in QTP for applying programming logic?
- Does QTP Support Database Testing and Data Driven Testing?
Digital Marketing Interview Questions
- How will you explain Digital Marketing?
- What would you say are your strong points?
- In what ways you can categorize the Digital Marketing?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Why is online marketing preferred over offline marketing?
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
- What is the most effective way to increase traffic to your website?
- Do you know the difference between branding and direct marketing?
- What are the limitations of Online Marketing?
- What attracted you to Digital Marketing industry?
- What do you like the most in Digital Marketing?
- How do you maintain a positive discussion?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- How will your experience benefit our Digital Marketing business?
- The number of likes/follows vs engagement numbers. Which one is important?
- vbWhat can you contribute to our digital marketing team?
- Have you ever dealt with company policy you weren’t in agreement with?
- How would you setup, track, and analyze if a campaign was a success?
- How important is it for you to have a career in marketing or business?
- What is your experience with co-marketing campaigns?
- What does the conversion funnel look like at your company?
- What is your approach to structuring a marketing budget?
- How would you handle negative feedback about your brand?
- What’s interesting about our current marketing? What could we do better?
- How would you describe your current brand’s tone of voice and visual identity?
- How do your customers inform your approach to brand-building?
Ruby on Rails Interview Questions
- What is Ruby On Rails?
- Why Ruby on Rails?
- Explain how (almost) everything is an object in Ruby?
- What’s your favorite testing tool?
- What are Gems and which are some of your favorites?
- What is a class?
- What is the difference between a class and a module?
- What is an object?
- How would you declare and use a constructor in Ruby?
- How does a symbol differ from a string
- How can you secure a Rails Application?
- Is Rails Scalable?
- What are the key deployment challenges in Ruby on Rails?
- How can you send a Multi-Part Email?
- What is the purpose of Layouts in Ruby on Rails?
- What is Rake in Ruby on Rails?
- What is Capistrano?
- What is Eager Loading in Ruby on Rails?
- How does Validation work in Ruby on Rails?
- How can you add custom validation on your model in Ruby on Rails?
- What is Flash in Ruby on Rails?
- How will you implement Observer Pattern in Ruby on Rails?
- What is the purpose of Environment?RB and Application.RB in Ruby on Rails?
- What is the purpose of config/environments/development.rb file?
- How can you define a Constant in Ruby on Rails?
- How can you fire a method when a module is inside a class?
- What is the default access modifier for a method?
- How can you call the base class method from inside of its overridden method?
- Define the Rails MVC implementation with an example?
- What is Scope in Ruby on Rails?
Freecharge HR Interview Questions for Experienced
- co-worker or manager and how you handled that particular situation.
- Describe a position you have held where your problem-solving skills were regularly tested.
- Can you talk about a few significant types of decisions you’ve had to make in your past job?
- Can you share with me a time when you had to quickly analyze a situation and make a quick decision?
- Give me one example of a time when you had to quickly analyze a situation and make a quick decision.
- How would you manage two projects that require your time?
- Do you initiate or add quality to your work? Have you done so in the past?
- How have you kept up with the professional development over the last three years?
- Describe a project/experience that you found enjoyable and demanding?
- If you were asked to step in your boss’ shoes for a couple of months, how would you go about it?
- Can you give me a list of five things that make you nervous?
- If you want to bring your dog to work but one of your team members is allergic to dogs, what would you do?
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.