Flipkart Interview Questions [Technical & HR] for Freshers and Experienced
Flipkart Interview Questions
Are you looking for Flipkart Interview Questions? Here is the good news for you. In this article, we are giving some important information about various levels of interview questions. Before going to participate in an interview contenders should need to know the company basic details like company profile, interview process and interview questions which are clearly mentioned on this page as follows. The applicants who are applied and eagerly waiting for their interview schedules should read this article keenly to know all the essential matter regarding flip kart interview questions topic. If you are facing risk in searching, you can bookmark our page for latest updates and notifications regarding interview questions.
You Can Also Check: Flipkart Recruitment & Flipkart Placement Papers
You Can Also Check: Flipkart Recruitment & Flipkart Placement Papers
For more details keep an eye on this article at a glance prior to the interview process. We are here to help you if you have any doubts about interview questions. So, we suggest the intenders should go through the article to explore your skills in order to perform well in interview time.
Flipkart Interview Rounds
The interview rounds are namely
- Online Test
- Technical round
- HR round
- Personal Interview
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
The intenders who are qualified in the online test will be called for next rounds which are decided by officials of Flip Kart Company based on candidate pool and requirement need. The contenders will be selected only when they have completed all the conducted rounds successfully without any fail.
Flipkart Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
In this, we are provided all the essential technical interview questions for fresher’s and contenders are advised to do practice on below interview questions for getting a good result in interview time.
Thermo Dynamics Interview Questions
- What is the difference between heat capacity and specific heat of the material?
- Explain Second Law of Thermodynamics?
- Explain the rule to find specific heat for aqueous solutions.
- How a Diesel Engine Works as Generator?
- What do you understand by latent heat? Give examples of latent heats.
- Which has more efficiency: Diesel engine or Petrol engines?
- Define the term free energy and free enthalpy. What are their significance and importance?
- What is Carnot engine?
- What is the polytropic process?
- State Laws of conservation of energy?
- Out of constant pressure and constant volume lines on TS diagram which line has a higher slope? and whether the slope is constant or variable?
- Why Entropy decreases with increase in temperature?
- In which process fluid expands but no work is done?
- Why different types of sound are produced in different bikes, though they run on SI Engines?
- Whether superheated steam can be treated like an ideal gas?
- Explain Bicycle Rear Wheel Sprocket working?
- Which parameter remains constant in the isochoric process?
- How to calculate Bearing number ti Diameter of the inner and outer?
- In which process internal energy remains constant?
- The Fatigue life of a part can be improved by?
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- What Is The Difference Between Embedded Systems And The System In Which RTOS Is Running?
- What is interrupt latency? How can you reduce it?
- What Is Pass By Value And Pass By Reference? How Are Structure Passed As Arguments?
- Who to know whether the system uses big endian or little endian format and how to convert them?
- What Is The Volatile Keyword Used For?
- Advantages and disadvantages of using macro and inline functions?
- What Are Hard And Soft Real-Time Systems?
- What is forward reference w.r.t pointers in c?
- What Is A Semaphore? What Are The Different Types Of Semaphore?
- Can structures be passed to the functions by value?
- What Are Recursive Functions? Can We Make Them Inline?
- Why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- What Is The Size Of The Int, Char And Float Data Types?
- What are the different storage classes in C?
- What Is The Order Of Calling For The Constructors And Destructors In Case Of Objects Of Inherited Classes?
- Can you have a constant volatile variable?
- What Is A Memory Leak? What Is A Segmentation Fault?
- What are the 4 different types of inheritance relationship?
- What Is The Scope Of A Function That Is Declared As Static?
- Can u have inline virtual functions in a class?
- What Is The Use Of Having The Const Qualifier?
- Order of constructor and destructor call in case of multiple inheritances?
- What Is A ‘volatile’ Variable?
- Which Is The Best Way To Write Loops?
- How To Reduce Function Call Overhead In Arm Based Systems
- What Are Inline Functions?
- What Are The Uses Of The Keyword Static?
Flipkart HR Interview Questions for Freshers
Here are some important and famous interview questions which are to be asked in first minutes of the interview process. In order grab a good impression from interviewer you need to so lot much practice on the several types of interview questions which are clearly mentioned in this section.
- Tell us something about yourself
- Have you won any accolades for your college from these competitions?
- can you tell me your two strengths now?
- Why have you applied for this particular job?
- Can you tell me your two weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
- What is your expected salary?
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a higher salary?
- Would you like to ask us some questions?
- Don’t you think, you are overqualified for this position?
- Have you ever had a problem with your peer? Can you give us an example?
- How long can you commit to working with us?
- Why do you consider yourself a suitable candidate for this position?
- What do you know about us?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Can you perform under pressure?
Flipkart Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
From the whole interview process, you can say this is a brain of the interview process. Why because you need spend more time on preparation for this round. The questions asked in this round will be purely based on core topics of respective candidate previous education.
Customer Support Executive Interview Questions
- What makes for great customer service?
- What qualifications do you have that make you suitable for this position?
- What do you enjoy about customer service?
- How do you achieve your goals and objectives?
- What do you do when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- Are you a team player?
- Give me an example of a time you gave a customer great service.
- Do you prefer to work alone or with others?
- How do you measure your success as a customer service rep?
- Why should we hire you?
- What types of customer service systems have you used in the past?
- What do you do when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- Have you tried our product or service? What problems did you encounter?
- What made you want to be a customer service representative?
- What’s an example of a time when you identified a problem and advocated on behalf of a customer?
- How would you deal with a difficult customer?
- Tell me about your previous work experience in customer service.
- How would you handle negative feedback from a client?
- What targets did you deal with in the past and what were their results?
- Why would you be a good fit for our company as a customer service rep?
- What would you do if you were given 10 tasks but only have time for 8?
- How would you initiate contact with the clients and customers?
- What do you know about a ticketing system?
- What would you do if you had to turn down a request from a valued customer?
- Do you work well within a team?
- Do you have any computer or technical knowledge?
- What would you do if you had to deal with a problem last minute?
- Do you have the necessary technical know-how for information and data transfer?
- Give me an example of when you went the extra mile for a customer?
- Describe any intimidating situation you experienced in your previous job; did you handle it?
- If you had to decline an urgent request from a client what would you do?
- Why should we hire you for this Customer Service Role?
Content Writer Interview Questions
- What do you know about Social Media Optimization (SMO)?
- Why do we invest in producing content that we give away for free?
- How do you think people discover our content?
- How good are you in social networking?
- What kinds of books do you read?
- What’s the importance of voice for a brand?
- How would you go about giving voice to a brand?
- Write a short article on the given topic (test).
- What is your experience in this field?
- How would you go about prioritizing one piece of content over another?
- What new content would you recommend for our marketing operation?
- How do you go about improving SEO for content?
- What’s the value of an infographic?
- Have you written for some other websites before?
- Have you reviewed any product or place before?
- How many pieces of content do you think you could deliver in a week?
- What are you education details?
- Tell us how your background and experience make you a fit for this role?
- Do you have the skills of using Photoshop?
- What do you know about this company?
- What technical knowledge do you have?
- Who are our customers are and where are they located?
- Have you taken surveys or interviews in your past?
- Where would you ideally see yourself a year from now and in three years from now?
- Do you have the capability of writings stories and poems?
- How do you maintain attention to detail?
- How many articles can you write in a day?
- How do you approach proof-reading material?
- Are you a blogger?
- What would you expect from us as your employer to keep you motivated?
- What is your interest in writing?
- Do you know something about Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- Have you tried Blogging?
- Why did you choose content writing as a career?
- How do you judge the success of your article?
- Which professional organizations do you belong to?
- Do you know about plagiarism?
- Do you have any questions regarding your work?
Network Modeller Interview Questions
- What is IP?
- Explain hidden shares. How do they work?
- Name of seven layers in Open System Interconnection model.
- What is the difference between ARP and RARP?
- What is Client/Server?
- What is MAC address?
- Which command is used to check the IP address of your system?
- What are the perquisites to configure the server?
- Which set wizard will run to do peer to peer networking in XP?
- What is map drive?
- What is Proxy Server?
- What is the full form of Internet?
- Which are the bootable files of 98 and XP?
- In which partition Linux is installed ?.
- What is full form of C.M.O.S?
- What is the difference between hub and switch?
- What is a layer?
- What is TCP/IP?
- What is package software?
- What is ring topology?
- What is Difference between STP and UTP?
- Which cable is used in LAN?
- What are the minimum requirements for XP installation?
- Explain the function of Transmission Control Block
- What is the Full form of ADS?
- How will you register and activate Windows?
- How many pins do serial ports have?
- What is source route?
- What is Proxy ARP?
- What is a gateway? Is there any difference between gateway and router?
- What is a Multi-homed Host?
- What is Gateway-to-Gateway protocol?
- What is an autonomous system?
- What protocol is used by DNS name servers?
- Describe Various Network Types?
- What are the main elements of a protocol?
- What is Domain Name System?
- How many layers are in OSI reference model?
- What is the usage of OSI physical layer?
- What is net stat?
- What do you understand by ping command?
- What is a congested switch?
- What is multiplexing in networking?
- What is RSA Algorithm?
- Explain the peer-peer process.
Flipkart HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The applicants who are qualified for the technical round will be called for this round. So, in order to continue your competency, all you need to do is a practice which is prior to the interview process. Also, prepare your own responses on the given interview questions to give a quick answer during interview time.
- What makes you interested in this job?
- Why do you think should we take you for this job?
- What is the motivating factor for you at work?
- Why do you want to leave your present job?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- You seem to have switched many jobs why?
- You do not have all the experience we are seeking for this position.
- How did you manage to attend this interview during your working hours?
- Would you like to work in a team or on your own?
- Did you face any problems in your last role?
- Was your work ever criticized? What did you do?
For latest updates and notifications about interview questions keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly and let us know if you have any doubts about this article. We will respond as soon as possible.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.