Expedia Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | BE, B.Tech, BS, MS, MCA Jobs in Gurgaon
Expedia Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | BE, B.Tech, BS, MS, MCA Jobs in Gurgaon. Expedia is conducting latest off campus drive in Gurgaon for Associate Software Development Engineer position. Who had completed BE, B.Tech, BS, MS, MCA can apply for urgent openings in Gurgaon location through online mode as soon as possible. Candidates must have 0 – 2 years experience to apply for the Expedia Recruitment 2017. Here in this post, we are providing the complete data which are very useful for the contenders about the Expedia recruitment drive.
Aspirants must have a Good working understanding of commonly used data structure and algorithms are required. And the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment. With the help of this article, aspirants can get the complete details about the Expedia Careers in Gurgaon. Aspirants who are going to appear for the recruitment have to prepare well to crack the Interview process.
The candidates who will clear the selection process which are conducted by the Expedia, then the selected candidates will get the attractive salary as per the norms of the Expedia company. In this article, we are providing the Expedia Interview Questions and Expedia Syllabus. Scroll down to see the complete job description, Job Responsibilities Details and Sample Interview Questions. Keep on visiting our website All India Jobs for more latest and current updates.
EXPEDIA OFF CAMPUS DETAILS 2017
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BS, MS, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Development Engineer|
Expedia Job Responsibilities
- Participate, own and deliver Sprint tasks and help drive the team forward.
- Collaborate with teams and individuals to complete your team assignment on time and with high quality.
- Strong background in data structure and algorithms.
- Work across the stack (front-end & back-end) to deliver a fantastic user experience on Brand Expedia mobile apps.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Design, develop and test your assigned tasks.
Expedia Candidate Profile
- BE, B.Tech, BS, MS, MCA in Computer Science or related technical discipline with 0-2 year’s experience.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good working understanding of commonly used data structure and algorithms.
Expedia Company Profile
Expedia is a travel website owned by Expedia Inc. The website can be used to book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and various attractions and services via the internet or telephone agents. The site uses multiple global distribution systems like Amadeus or the Sabre reservation systems for flights and for hotels, Worldspan and Pegasus, along with its own hotel reservation system for contracted, bulk-rate reservations. The website initially launched on October 22, 1996, as the first Microsoft internet property. In 2001, Bill Gates decided to spin off the property to become a public company. Rich Barton became its CEO and Lloyd Frink, who used to work for Barton at Microsoft, joined the now independent company.
How To Apply For Expedia Job Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in working with Expedia can attend for the latest job openings in Gurgaon for the position of Associate Software Development Engineer. Qualified contenders can check the details and apply for the Expedia off campus recruitment 2017.
Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Any Interview
- Must Carry Recent Passport photocopies
- Original Government Identity proof
- Bring Latest Resume
- Educational Documents xerox copies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.