Expedia Interview Questions (Technical, HR) For Freshers and Experienced
Expedia Interview Questions
Are you looking for Expedia Interview Questions? If yes, you are in the right place. This is the perfect place for the contenders who are eagerly wishing to get job in Expedia. Yes, from this article you can avail various types of interview questions which are to be asked in first 10 minutes of every interview round. As we all believe that the first impression is the best impression in any interview process, Aspirants are suggested to follow and study this entire article before attending the interview schedule.
You Can Also Check: Expedia Recruitment
You Can Also Check: Expedia Recruitment
Also, we are provided Expedia interview rounds, technical interview questions, and HR interview questions respectively in this page. In order to get a placement, all you need to do is prepare as fast as you can. To boost up your preparation process we are given some more possible and commonly asked interview questions in this article. So, job seekers are advised to go through this article carefully without any delay.
Expedia Interview Rounds
In general, the interview rounds of the Expedia are mainly divided into 3 ways as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR round
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
The Aspirants who clear the online test with sufficient marks will be allowed for further rounds without any rejection. Also, the applicants who are qualified for all the above-mentioned rounds will be called for a personal interview there your dream destiny will be decided based on your performance.
In order to make our readers become the best performer in the interview process, we are presenting essential interview questions in this article clearly. So we suggest aspirants should take a look at this page before the commencement of interview schedule.
Expedia Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
Here are some possible and important technical interview questions you should keep keen concentration before the interview schedule to help you feel more than ready. So take a look at this section carefully and start practice on below interview questions.
Digital Electronics Interview Questions
Digital Electronics Interview Questions
- What is the difference between latch and flip-flop?
- Design A Four-input Nand Gate Using Only Two-input Nand Gates.
- Difference between Mealy and Moore state machine?
- What Will Happen If Contents Of Register Are Shifter Left, Right?
- Difference between one hot and binary encoding?
- Differences Between D-latch And D Flip-flop?
- How to achieve 180-degree exact phase shift?
- What Is A Multiplexer?
- What is the significance of RAS and CAS in SDRAM?
- How Do You Detect If Two 8-bit Signals Are Same?
- Tell some of the applications of buffer?
- What Is Race-around Problem? How Can You Rectify It?
- Why is most interrupts active low?
- How Will You Implement A Full Subtractor From A Full Adder?
- In A 3-bit Johnson’s Counter What Are The Unused States?
- What Is Difference Between Ram And Fifo?
- Is It Possible To Reduce Clock Skew To Zero? Explain Your Answer?
- Difference Between Synchronous And Asynchronous Reset?
Java Interview Questions
- What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What is checked and unchecked exceptions?
- What is a user defined exception?
- What is the difference between C++ & Java?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is JAR file?
- What is JNI?
- What is serialization?
- Why there is some null interface in java? What does it mean? Give me some null interfaces in JAVA?
- what is the advantage of Hibernate over JDBC?
- What is Hibernate?
- What is ORM?
- What does ORM consist of?
- What are the ORM levels?
- Why do you need ORM tools like hibernate?
- What Does Hibernate Simplify?
- What is the main difference between Entity Beans and Hibernate?
- What is singleton class? where is it used?
- What is a compilation unit?
- Is string a wrapper class?
- Why Java does not have multiple inheritances?
- Why Java is not a 100% oops?
- What is a resource bundle?
- What is transient variable?
- What is Collection API?What is Collection framework?
- What is the difference between Collections and Collection?
- Explain about Collection interface?
- Explain about List interface?
- Explain about the Set interface?
Expedia HR Interview Questions for Fresher’s
In this, we are giving famous and possible interview questions to be asked in an interview for fresher candidates. You may not be able to prepare for every single question you’ll be asked in the interview but you can try to prepare for related interview questions which are mentioned in this article clearly.What are
- How would you fire someone?
- What do you like the most and least about working in this industry?
- Would you work 40+ hours a week?
- What questions haven’t I asked you
- some of your leadership experiences?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What can you offer us that someone else can not?
- What was the last book you’ve read for fun?
- What are your co-worker pet peeves?
- What are your hobbies?
Expedia Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
In this, we are focused on technical interview questions to be asked of experienced candidates. Contenders are advised to take a look at the given interview questions and get a confident feel for what they may be asked in interview process respectively.
.Net Developer Interview Questions
.Net Developer Interview Questions
- What is .NET Framework?
- What are the main components of .NET Framework?
- What is VB.NET?
- List the new features added in .NET Framework 4.0?
- What is an IL?
- What is Manifest?
- What is the difference between early binding and late binding?
- What is Intermediate Langauge?
- What is Common Language Runtime?
- What are the parts of ADO.NET?
- What is Common Type System?
- What is Common Language Specification?
- What’s the difference between private and shared assembly?
- What is a major difference between classic ADO and ADO.NET?
- What is the use of connection object in ado.net?
- What are the parameters that control most of the connection pooling behaviors
- What is DataContractSerializer and How it’s different from XmlSerializer?
- Explain briefly different Instance Modes in WCF?
- What are the different bindings supported by WCF?
- What is ASP?
- What is the difference between Classic ASP and ASP.Net?
- What is ASP.NET?
- What is a Cookie?
- What is the difference between ASP Session State and ASP.Net Session State?
- What is the difference between ASP Session and ASP.NET Session?
- What are the major built-in objects in Asp.net?
- What are dead letter queues?
PHP Developer Interview Questions
- What is PHP?
- What is the method available in form submitting?
- What are the differences between Get and POST methods in form submitting?
- How can we submit the form without a submit button?
- How can we get the browser properties using PHP?
- What is a Session?
- How can we register the variables into a session?
- How do you destroy a particular or all Sessions?
- How many ways we can pass the variable through the navigation between the pages?
- What are the different functions in sorting an array?
- How can we know the total number of elements of Array?
- What type of headers that PHP supports?
- Explain Soundex() and metaphone()
- Explain the types of functions for Splitting String?
- How can we create a database using PHP?
- Explain include(), include_once, require() and require_once?
- What are the different types of errors in PHP?
- What are the Formatting and Printing Strings available in PHP?
- How to store the uploaded file to the final location?
- What type of headers have to be added in the mail function to attach a file?
- How can we find the number of rows in a result set using PHP?
- How can we know the number of days between two given dates using PHP?
- How to open a file?
- How many open modes available when a file open in PHP?
- Explain the types of string comparison function in PHP
- Explain Whitespace Characters
- What are properties of class?
- Explain Constant in Class?
- Explain the visibility of the property or method?
- What is the basic syntax of Php?
- What is the use of Php variables?
SAP Developer Interview Questions
- Can you kill a Job?
- If you have a long-running Job, how do you analyze?
- What is private mode? When does user switch to private mode?
- Which table contains the details related to Q defined in SPAM? Is there a way to revert back the Q defined? If yes, How?
- What is my sap?
- What is ASAP?
- When we should use TransactionRFC?C?
- What is a developer key? and how to generate a developer key?
- I would like to know the version or name of SAP that is implemented in real time?
- How should I set priority for Printing to say like user, team lead, project manager?
- Why do you use DDIC user not SAP* for Support Packs and SPAM?
- Where you can check system log at OS level?
- What is SAP BW/BI? What is the purpose of SAP BW/BI?
- In SAP/BI what are the main areas and activities?
- What is data Integrity?
- What is an ABAP?
- What is table partition?
- What are domains and data element?
- What the is the foreign key relationship?
- What is data flow in BW/BI?
- What is ODS (Operational Data Store)?
- What is an ‘Infocube’?
- Difference between transparent tables and pooled tables
- What is an ABAP/4 Query?
- What is BDC programming?
- What are the functional modules used in sequence in BDC?
Android Developer Interview Questions
- What is Android?
- What are the advantages of Android?
- Describe Android Application Architecture?
- How will you record a phone call in Android? How to get a handle on Audio Stream for a call in Android?
- What is activity?
- Describe the APK format?
- What are the different phases of the Activity life cycle?
- What is intent?
- What is an Explicit Intent?
- What is an Implicit Intent?
- What is an AndroidManifest file?
- What language does Android support for application development?
- What’s the difference between a file, a class and an activity in android?
- What is the significance of the .dex files?
- What does ADT stand for?
- What are the different tools in Android? Explain them?
- What is Dalvik Virtual Machine?
- What is Android Runtime?
- What are the four essential states of an activity?
- What is ANR?
- Which elements can occur only once and must be present?
- How are escape characters used an as attribute?
- What is the importance of settings permissions in app development?
- Is there a case wherein other qualifiers in multiple resources take precedence over locale?
- What is the proper way of setting up an Android-powered device for app development?
- What are the steps in creating a bounded service through AIDL?
- What data types are supported by AIDL?
- What is a Fragment?
- What is the Open Handset Alliance?
- What is ViewGroup?
- What is a Service?
- What is the difference between Service and Thread?
- What is a Content Provider?
- What is a Toast Notification?
- What are the other Notifications?
- What is the importance of XML-based layouts?
- What are containers?
- What is Orientation?
- What do you think are some disadvantages of Android?
- What is ADB?
Expedia HR Interview Questions for Experienced
It will be stressful for you especially when you have not sufficient preparation in interview questions topic. So, we made a step forward in bringing all the popular and possible HR interview questions for experienced people into one place to help you be ready for any type of interview questions to be asked in the interview process.
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the job?
- Discuss your resume.
- Discuss your educational background.
- Describe yourself.
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
- Why should we hire you?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- Would you work holidays/weekends?
- How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
- Who are our competitors?
- What was your biggest failure?
- What motivates you?
- What’s your availability?
- Who’s your mentor?
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
- How do you handle pressure?
- What is the name of our CEO?
- How did you hear about this position?
For more details about Expedia interview questions keep visiting our website regularly. Also, you can bookmark our page to save your searching time. Hope you will be satisfied with this article. Let us know if you have queried regarding this article. We will respond as soon as possible.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.