ESAF Bank Admit Card 2017 | Download ESAF Sales Officer, Relationship officer Hall Ticket @ esafbank.com
ESAF Bank Admit Card 2017: Applicants looking to download ESAF Bank Admit Card are at right place to download their admit card. Candidates are required to download ESAF Bank Admit Card once they are available online on the scheduled date. The exam body will not send the hard copy of ESAF Bank Admit Card through post or any other means to any candidates. The ESAF Bank Admit Card carries essential information, including instructions to be followed by candidates at the exam hall. Candidates who have successfully registered for the examination can download the ESAF Admit Card through the website. Here we will update the link to download the ESAF Admit Card. So candidates are advised to stay tuned to our website www.allindiajobs.in to get the latest information about ESAF Bank Admit Card. Go through the complete article to get more information about ESAF Admit Card 2017.
Also Check: ESAF Sales Officer Syllabus and ESAF Sales Officer Previous Papers
ESAF Bank Admit Card Details
|Name of the Oranization||ESAF Bank|
|Name of the Post||Sales Officer, Relationship officer & Credit officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1660|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Download ESAF Bank Admit Card 2017
Candidates must download their ESAF Bank Admit card and take a print out it. A copy of ESAF Admit Card should be produced at the time of examination. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the ESAF Bank Admit Card. The ESAF Admit Card for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the ESAF Bank on its official website. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the exam without producing a valid photo Id card and ESAF Admit Card. ESAF Bank Admit Card comprises of various exam related details. Candidates are advised to keep the ESAF Admit Card safe till the recruitment process is completed.
Important Dates for ESAF Bank Admit Card
|Notification||11 July 2017|
|Online Application Available from||11 July 2017|
|Last date for Application||11 August 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Very Soon|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Results||Updated when Available|
ESAF Bank Exam Pattern
An objective type test will take place as next level of screening. The duration of exam is one hour. The test consists of questions on the fields which are detailed below. The test is set for a total of 75 Marks Maximum. The candidates are required to qualify the test by securing passing marks decided by the ESAF Bank.
The test will consist of questions on following fields
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- General, Economy Banking Awareness
- English Language
Also Check: ESAF Recruitment 2017
ESAF Bank Selection Process
The selection process will include the following phases.
- Objective Test
- Group Discussion
- Preliminary Interview
- Final Interview
Candidates who qualified in objective test will be called for group discussion. Those candidates who meet the required criteria will be moved to next phase of Interview Process. The ESAF Bank selection procedure is purely based on the merit in written test, performance in Interview and experience.
Information on ESAF Bank Admit Card 2017
The ESAF Bank Admit Card specifies various details related to the candidate and the examination. It mentions the name, roll number and registration number of the candidate, address of allotted test center and norms regarding the exam hall. Candidates can also check below some other information in ESAF Admit Card 2017 as provided in the list below.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll Number
- Candidate Registration Number
- Exam Date & Time
- Address of the designation exam center
- Photograph of the candidate
- Specified signature of the candidate
- Exam related guidelines
- Duration of Exam
Important documents for ESAF Bank Exam
Candidates appearing for the exam must carry an identity proof with photo along with them to the examination hall. Without a valid photo Id card, and ESAF Bank Admit Card candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall. Kindly carry any one of the following documents.
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving Licence issued by RTO or RTA
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Government
- Nationalised Bank Passbook with photograph
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps to download ESAF Bank Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are confused to download their ESAF Admit Card can follow the step by step procedure. Here we are providing some simple steps to download the ESAF Bank Admit Card.
- Visit the official website www.esafbank.com
- Go through the applicant login window
- Enter the following details such as Candidates ID and Password
- Enter the security code and click on the Login button
- Search the link for ESAF Bank Admit Card and click on that link
- The ESAF Bank Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Now download the ESAF Admit Card and keep it safe till the recruitment process get completed
Download ESAF Bank Admit Card – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.