After downloading the admit card candidates have to go through the details printed on their admit card. In case the entries on admit card have any mistakes like name, date of birth, etc then it should be informed to the concerned authority for rectification purpose. All applicants have to participate in the exam. The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam in case there are a large number of candidates. For the sake of applicants will have provided the direct link to download your admit card. We also mentioned the step by step process to download your admit card easily. Please go through the complete article to get clear information on DSSSB Admit Card.
You Can Also Check: DSSSB Statistical Assistant LDC Grade IV II Syllabus
Details about DSSSB Statistical Assistant LDC Grade IV II Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV (DASS), Grade-II (DASS), Statistical Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Draughtsman Grade-III, Field Assistant, Food Safety Officer, Librarian|
|Number of Vacancies||1074|
|Job Type||Government Job|
DSSSB Statistical Assistant LDC Grade IV II Admit Card 2017 Important Dates
|Notification||18 July 2017|
|Opening Date of Application||01 August 2017|
|Closing Date of Application||21 August 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Very Soon|
|Date of Examination||To Be Announced|
|Results||Will be Updated|
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & Comprehension
- English Language & Comprehension
DSSSB Statistical Assistant LDC Grade IV II 2017 Selection Process
Information on DSSSB Statistical Assistant LDC Grade IV II Admit Card 2017
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Father or Guardian Name
- Registration Number
- Exam Time
- Exam date
- Exam Center Name & Address
- Duration of Exam
- Instructions to applicants appearing for the exam
Required Documents for DSSSB Statistical Assistant LDC Grade IV II Exam 2017
- Nationalised Bank Passbook with photograph
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving Licence issued by RTO or RTA
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Government
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- Electors Photo Identity Cards issued by Election Commission of India
- Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps to download DSSSB Statistical Assistant LDC Grade IV II Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board @ www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board will update the download link.
- Give a click on it.
- A page will appear on the screen.
- Here enter the required details like Application Number and Date of Birth.
- And click on the Submit Button.
- Now a page will display on the screen with the DSSB Admit Card.
- Finally, take a print out of the DSSSB Admit Card 2017 by clicking on the “Print” option.
- Save the Admit Card for the future use.