Disney Channel Jobs 2017-2018 | Disney India Careers
Disney Channel Recruitment 2017-2018
Disney Channel Jobs 2017-2018 | Disney India Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Disney page link or registration link. Disney TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Contenders who are searching for the Television jobs in the various website can put an end to their search. For the sake of the aspirants, we have provided the Disney Jobs 2017-2018. By scrolling down this page we have listed the latest job openings in the Disney TV. Interested candidates can apply for the jobs by using the link given below of this page. Here we have furnished the details like eligibility for each post, Selection process, and salary details. Candidates have to check all the details before applying. We have furnished the address in a detailed manner so aspirants can directly attend for the interview directly. The officials will consider the candidate’s applications only they are eligible enough and suitable for the announced position. Both the freshers and experienced candidates can utilize this opportunity by applying. For more TV jobs, you can visit www.allindiajobs.in regularly.
Disney Channel India Careers Details
|Company Name||Disney Channel|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Disney Channel
- Assistant Manager Sales
- Assistant Manager- Merchandise Planning
- Assistant Manager – Talent Acquisition
- Manager – Fashion
- PHP Programmer
- Sales Associate/ Senior Sales Associate
- Senior Producer/ Supervising Producer
- Tech Lead
- Senior UI Engineer
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Camera Operator
- Set Designer
- Production Manager
- Foley Artist
- Television Producer
- Location Manager
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Broadcast Engineer
- Production Assistant
- Stage Manager
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Male Actor
- ADR Editor
- Video Controller
- Screen Writer
- Production Designer
- Sound Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Female Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
Disney TV Chanel Company Profile
|Company Name||Disney TV|
|Launched||April 18, 1983|
|Owned By||Disney Channels Worldwide|
Disney Channel (India)
Disney Junior (India)
|Head Office India Address||Mumbai, India|
Disney TV Selection Process
Disney TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Develop and implement visual merchandise standards, policies, and procedures of all assigned stores.
- Implement floor set package designs that complement new merchandising strategies.
- Negotiate with suppliers for pricing and assist in setting retail prices.
- Handle inventory, cataloging, and display of merchandise, both in store and online.
- Manage product roll-outs, perform markdowns and ensure that all sales opportunities are fully taken advantage.
- Account for an organize merchandise, props and grip equipment, and load and unload merchandise onto delivery vehicles.
- Pay close attention to detail and be thorough and meticulous.
- Have knowledge of the technical aspects of the equipment.
- Be able to take direction.
- Should have good communication and good team-working skills.
- Appreciate the importance of a schedule.
- Prepared to respect the editors’ or studios’ working practices.
- Should possess excellent drawing skills, to be able to adapt to the style and technique of different productions.
- Be able to take direction.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Must have good team-working, good communication and presentation skills
- High degree of patience.
- Show respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline.
- Should be a bright, responsive communicator, both in person and on the telephone.
- Able to prioritize, multitask and use your own initiative.
- Be numerate, literate and capable of composing correspondence.
- have good typing and general secretarial skills.
- Have good communication and organizational skills.
- Be able to prioritize, multitask and use your own initiative.
- Must be numerate, literate and capable of taking accurate notes.
- Should have good typing and IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets and databases.
- Good team-working skills.
How To Apply For Disney TV Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.