Deloitte Technical HR Interview Questions for Freshers and Experienced
Deloitte Interview Questions
Candidates who are in search of Deloitte Interview Questions on the various website can put an end to their search. Contenders who are worrying about how to prepare for the exam to help them we had provided the Deloitte Interview Questions for both freshers and experienced candidates. The information present on this page will help the candidates to solve the issues of preparing for the interview process of the Deloitte. Candidates can use this information whenever they had started preparing Deloitte Interview Process. We are furnishing the information regarding the experiences of the aspirants who had applied for the exam. The data provided on this page is just for the reference purpose our advice to the candidates is not to depend completely on this information before attending for the interview process. Both the Freshers and Experienced Interview Questions are furnished here so candidates who are preparing for the Technical and HR Interview rounds can include this information in their preparation. As we all know that securing a job in the Deloitte company which is an IT Consulting Firm is not an easy take so candidates have to work hard to crack the job.
You Can Also Check: Deloitte Recruitment & Deloitte Placement Papers
Deloitte Selection Process
The company will select the candidates based on the performance in the Deloitte Selection Process. To give an idea about the selection process we are providing details of the rounds in the selection process which each and every applied aspirant have to know. The new candidates who had cleared the rounds will be selected for the announced position in the company. The Deloitte Selection Process consists of three rounds they are,
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
You can also check: Deloitte Syllabus and Test Pattern
The Written Test consists of different sections like Quant, Reasoning, and Verbal. One advantage for the aspirants is there are no negative marks for the exams. Aspirants who are trying hard to clear the recruitment process for those candidates we are providing some information through this article. Contenders who got the best score in the written test will be allowed to take the next rounds of the selection process. At this point, the candidates will fell tense about how to clear the TR and HR rounds. So in order to help them we have given some of the Deloitte Interview Questions for freshers as well as experienced candidates. This is a good chance for them to have a look at the provided interview questions to crack the interview without any tense.
You Can Also Check: Best Resume Writing Tips & Freshers Salaries in Top 100 Indian Companies
Deloitte Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
Through this page, we are giving some of the Technical Interview Questions for the Freshers who are participating for the first time in the Deloitte Interview Process. Aspirants are thinking about how to clear the Technical round by answering all the questions. So to help them we are providing the Deloitte Technical Interview Questions for Freshers on the basic topics of the subjects such as C, C++, Java, PHP etc.
C Language Interview Questions
- S++ or S = S+1, which can be recommended to increment the value by 1 and why?
- Where an automatic variable is stored?
- What is a nested structure?
- Explain the use of %i format specifier w.r.t scanf().
- How can you print a (backslash) using any of the printf() family of functions?
- Is FILE a built-in data type?
- What is a reminder for 5.0 % 2?
- What are bit fields?
- What are command line arguments?
- When should you declare a function?
- How many parameters should a function have?
- What is page thrashing?
- Do variables need to be initialized?
- What is a “const” pointer?
- How do you construct an increment statement or decrement statement in C?
- What is a sequential access file?
- What is variable initialization and why is it important?
C++ Questions Interview Questions
- What are the differences between C and C++?
- What are virtual functions – Write an example?
- What are VTABLE and VPTR?
- What is a reference variable in C++?
- What is a destructor? Can it be overloaded?
- Do we have a String primitive data type in C++?
- Who designed C++ programming language?
- What is ‘std’?
- What is the full form of STL?
- What do you mean by C++ access specifiers ?
- What is the use of volatile keyword in c++? Give an example.
- What are the methods of exporting a function from a DLL?
- What is virtual inheritance?
- What is the purpose of “delete” operator?
JAVA Interview Questions
- What is the purpose of garbage collection in Java, and when is it used?
- Describe synchronization in respect to multithreading?
- Explain different way of using thread?
- What is the difference between superclass and subclass?
- What is the lifecycle of an applet?
- What is the difference between superclass and subclass?
- What is a package?
- Are JVM’s Platform Independent?
- What if main method declare as private?
- Can this keyword be assigned null value?
- What is the Collections API?
- Can we instantiate Abstract class?
- What’s new with the stop(), suspend() and resume() methods in JDK 1.2?
- Can we write empty interface?
- How to solve ClassCastException?
- What if I do not provide the String array as the argument to the method?
- What environment variables do I need to set on my machine in order to be able to run Java programs?
- what is interface? why we call it interface why not we can call it a class?
PHP Interview Questions
- What is a Session?
- How can we register the variables into a session?
- What is the use of “echo” in php?
- require_once(), require(), include().What is difference between them?
- What is use of in_array() function in php ?
- What is the difference between Session and Cookie?
- What is the use of mysql_real_escape_string() function?
- What are the different errors in PHP?
- What function do we use to find length of string, and length of array?
- What is the difference between explode() and split() functions?
- What is the meaning of hypertext Preprocessor?
- what are the functins used to get the image size, width and height?
- What are the method available in form submitting?
- Explain the types of string comparision function in PHP?
- Explain soundex() and metaphone()?
Deloitte HR Interview Question For Freshers
- Introduce Yourself
- Why do you want to join us and not other companies?
- What do you know about our company?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Steps to take into consideration when starting a project ?
- Toughest code you ever wrote?
- Questions from the resumes?
- Are you comfortable with relocation?
- Can you work on odd hours (night shifts)?
- How many times 9 appears between 1-100? and 1-1000?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
- Do you want to ask us something about the company?
Deloitte Interview Question For Experienced
Here we are providing some of the Interview Questions for the Experienced candidates who are willing to change their office. So from the given information candidates can easily know the question which is asking in the Interview Process.
Cyber Security Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between a threat, vulnerability, and a risk?
- What could you do to prevent a man-in-the-middle attack?
- What port does ping work over?
- Which is the most secure – SSL, TLS or HTTPS?
- What exactly is Cross Site Scripting?
- How would you harden user authentication?
- What’s the difference between Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption?
- Why would you want to use SSH from a Windows pc?
- What is the difference between a Black Hat and a White Hat?
- What are salted hashes?
- How would you login to Active Directory from a Linux or Mac box?
- What is XSS?
- What is data protection in transit vs data protection at rest?
Java Developer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between creating String as new() and literal?
- What is the difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder in Java?
- What is Singleton?
- What is the difference between factory and abstract factory pattern?
- What is the difference when String is gets created using literal or new() operator ?
- What’s wrong using HashMap in multithreaded environment? When get() method go to infinite loop ?
- How do you ensure that N thread can access N resources without deadlock?
- What is the tradeoff between using an unordered array versus an ordered array?
- What are some of the best practices relating to the Java Collection framework?
- Describe and compare fail-fast and fail-safe iterators. Give examples?
- Does Tail recursion is functionally equivalent to iteration?
- What is the Java Classloader? List and explain the purpose of the three types of class loaders?
- What is the difference between String s = “Test” and String s = new String(“Test”)? Which is better and why?
Big Data Administrator Interview Questions
- How will you restart a NameNode?
- What are the daemons required to run a Hadoop cluster?
- Explain about the different schedulers available in Hadoop.
- How many NameNodes can you run on a single Hadoop cluster?
- What is the conf/hadoop-env. sh file and which variable in the file should be set for Hadoop to work?
- What is default block size in HDFS and what are the benefits of having smaller block sizes?
- How do you read a file from HDFS?
- How do you decide which scheduler to use?
- Why are ‘dfs.name.dir’ and ‘dfs.data.dir’ parameters used?
- Tell me about the various Hadoop daemons and their roles in a Hadoop cluster?
- Compare HDFS with Network Attached Storage (NAS)?
- What happens when two clients try to access the same file in the HDFS?
- What are active and passive “NameNodes”?
- What will you do when NameNode is down?
- How is HDFS fault tolerant?
- What is a checkpoint?
Data Engineer interview questions
- Have you ever been in a data disaster recovery situation? If so, describe the situation and your role?
- It is possible to connect to the internet by using a single connection from the provider?
- Describe a time when you found a new use for existing data that had a positive impact on the business?
- What is Data Engineering?
- What is data modeling?
- Do you have extensive experience working in a cloud computing environment? What benefits and challenges do you see working in one?
- Count distinct words in a sentence?
- Count the number of times a word appears in a sentence using a HashMap?
- Return tuples of a list, matching each item to another item?
- How many unique words are in the provided string?
- Get the youngest customer who bought at least 1 product
- Get the states with more the than 100000 population?
- Print the part of the array of numbers?
Deloitte HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Why are you choosing Deloitte?
- What interested you the most in the recent news?
- Do you have any goals in the past and how did you achieve it?
- Give me an example of when you gave a presentation?
- Briefly, Desribe when you have to make a decision?
- Who is your inspiration? Why?
- Tell us some of your strengths?
- What are the challenges you faced in your previous and current roles?
- Tell us some of your Weakness?
- Explain about when you were involved in teamwork?
- Give me an example of when you were involved in a multi-task situation. How did you manage it?
Hope the data provided on this page is quite enough for the candidates. We will update this page regularly with the latest interview questions of both freshers and experienced. So stay in touch with our website www.allindiajobs.in for the updated information.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.