CSS CORP Walkin Drive | International Technical Support Jobs in Chennai | 11th to 13th October 2017. CSS CORP has issued an official notification to recruit the capable candidates for the role of Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical). Candidates who had successfully completed the BE, M.Com, B.Tech, MCA in the year 2017, with minimum 60% aggregate are eligible to attend for the latest walkins in Chennai.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
CSS CORP WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||CSS CORP Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, M.Com, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
CSS CORP Job Description
- CSS CORP hiring for International Technical Support.
- Must be a graduate.
- Should be able to communicate effectively.
- Excellent Communication for voice support.
- Should be willing to work in US, UK time zones (24/7 environment including rotational night shifts).
The Purpose Of The Role
The Customer support representative will be responsible for identifying the issue with the customers and routing them to the available engineer, when necessary. They will create, manage tickets for the issues that the customer contacts. They will act as the first point of contact before the customer reached the TAC. Their job will also involve creation of licenses and support accounts to the clients world wide.
CSS CORP Required Skills
- Good Understanding of OSI Layers.
- Types and Classes of IP Address, Subnet.
- Good Understanding of Routers and Switches.
- Basic troubleshooting steps for Internet issues.
CSS CORP Company Profile
|Company Name||CSS CORP|
|Headquarters||CSS Corp 1900 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 210, Milpitas, California 95035 Milpitas, CA 95035 United States|
|Number of Employees||5001-10,000 employees|
|Industry||Information Technology and Services|
How To Apply For CSS CORP Job Vacancies
CSS CORP Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 11th to 13th October 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Css Corp Pvt Ltd.
No.32A Ground Floor,
Ambit IT Park, Ambit Park Road,
Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600058.
Recruiter Name: Paul Naveen Henry
Important Certificates To Carry For Interview
- Carry a copy of updated CV.
- ID Proof and Address proof (Aadhar preferable).
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree) photocopies.
- Recent Passport Size photos.