Cognizant Interview Questions (Technical and HR) For Freshers & Experienced
Cognizant Interview Questions
Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) Interview Questions: The Cognizant is an American multinational IT company with its headquarter in the USA. The contenders who are interested in settling in the Cognizant company should go through this article carefully. In this article, we are provided various types of interview questions that are helpful in the interview process. So the applied candidates should read the entire content in this article without leaving single word.
Intenders who are preparing for the Cognizant Company Interview not only should you always be on time for an interview, you should also always mind your way of time during preparation. So we suggest that aspirants are better to refer given interview questions to get a sure shot result in an interview.
Selection Rounds In Cognizant Company
The interview rounds of Cognizant company are as follows
- Online Test or Written Test
- Technical round
- HR round
- Final Round(personal interview/Telephonic)
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
The applicants who are qualified in the online written test will be allowed to technical round. Similarly, for every candidate who is qualified in previous rounds will be called for further rounds. We advised contenders should follow the questions that we are given in this article keenly to crack a job in Cognizant company easily.
Cognizant Technical interview questions For Freshers
In this round contenders, the questions are asked from the core subjects of the applicant. So applied candidates should revise all the academic topics to clear this round easily. Also, you can take a glance at the below-mentioned interview questions for the smart result.
Control System Interview Questions
- What are the cooling methods to cool a transformer?
- How do we specify the rating of a transformer?
- Why an induction motor is called a rotating transformer?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral?
- Why is earth pin longest and thickest?
- What are the disadvantages of low power factor?
- What is Hysteresis loss?
- What is the Form Factor?
- Which is more dangerous-shock due to AC or DC?
- What is the slip?
- What is Cogging and Crawling?
- What are the Dummy coils?
- What are CT and PT?
- What is Universal Motor?
- What is the Voltage Regulation?
Electronic Devices And Circuits Interview Questions
- What is the analog-to-digital conversion of signals?
- What are the properties of ROC for z-Transform?
- What are the parts of the Network Management System (NMS)?
- What are the applications of DSP?
- What are the functions of the Base Station System (BSS)?
- Explain the radio environment in the building.
- What are the GPRS services?
- What is the static resistance of the diode?
- Explain what is an ideal diode?
- What are the advantages of CDMA?
- What is handover and what are its types?
- What is Byte?
- Explain what is PN-junction?
- What is reverse saturation current?
- Why is germanium(Ge) more temperature-dependent than silicon(Si)?
You Can Also Check: Cognizant Syllabus & Test Pattern
Mobile Computing Interview Questions
- What is Activate of Windows?
- Write a function that returns the factorial of a number.
- What are data structures?
- What are condition statements?
- What is CD-ROM?
- Define exception handling with example.
- Name the operating systems you are familiar with.
- What is the difference between a bug and a virus?
- What is hyper threading (HT technology)?
- Which programming language would you choose to make accounting software and why?
- What is Clipboard?
- What is a database? How does it differ from data marts and data warehouses?
- Explain the projects undertaken by you.
- Write the code to sort an array of integers.
- What is the difference between recursion and iteration?
- What are the similarities between recursion and iteration?
- What are constructors?
Cognizant Company HR interview questions For Freshers
This is the round that plays a crucial role in the interview cycle. Many of the intenders get rejected on this round. So contenders are suggested to follow this article to get clear knowledge on Cognizant company HR round interview questions.
- Tell Me Something about yourself?
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- Why are you the best person for this position?
- Your preferred job location?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Tell me about your favorite Friend/Teacher you’ve had in the past?
- What’s your ideal company to work for?
- What is the toughest problem you’ve had to face? And how did you overcome it?
- Do You Know anyone from our company? How?
- Tell me about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule?
- What is your main weaknesses and how you are overcoming them?
- Have you ever dealt with a stressful situation
- What are some of the aspects that you like about this job?
- Tell me about any event you have organized and how you handled the budget for that event?
- Are you a team player?
Cognizant Technical interview questions For Experienced
For experienced candidates, the interview question pattern will be somewhat lengthy/tricky. So firstly the contenders need to get a grip on understanding logical questions that are given in this article. So the contenders should keep an eye on this article regularly to give the best performance during the interview.
IT Project Manager
- How will you define a project?
- What is your view of Project Management?
- Are there distinct kinds of activities in a project?
- Who is a stakeholder?
- Can you explain the project life cycle?
- What qualifications are required to be an effective project manager?
- What do you understand by plan baselines?
- How should changes control?
- What is EVM, earned value management?
- What do processes ensure?
- What is quality control?
- What are the important aspects of an HR plan for the project team?
- What is the tool used for arriving at improvements in processes?
- What is the risk impact and probability?
- What are fixed type contracts in procurement processes?
- Why does a PM need to be very proactive?
- Have you ever experienced project failure? What happened?
- Explain the team forming process?
- How do you deal with difficult team members?
- What do you feel is the value of a good Project Manager (PM)?
- What would you say is the most important skill of a PM and why?
- How do you keep up your skills in Project Management?
- What are your favorite aspects of being a PM?
- How do you hold a team accountable for quality, not quantity?
- Tell me about a personal legacy that you created on one of your projects?
Web Content Manager
- As a web content manager, what is your management style?
- Event Bubbling?
- Different ways of using style sheets?
- How can u use 2 styles at the same time?
- How will u call the java method from flex?
- What are the config files used for connecting java and flex?
- How is the page structure of HTML 5 different from HTML 4 or previous HTML?
- What is datalist in HTML 5?
- What is SVG?
- What is an attribute?
- Can we have empty XML tags?
- What will happen if you overlap sets of tags?
- What is lambda?
- What are the properties of the style sheet?
- What is vector graphic animation?
- Which was the first processor related to XSLT?
- How to open and read data files with Perl?
- What are the uses of the List Comprehensions feature of Python?
- Which all are the operating system that Python can run on?
- What is the difference between Mobile device testing and mobile application testing?
- What are the types of mobile applications?
- What are the defects tracking tools used for mobile testing?
- What is the latest version of iOS?
- What is the latest version of Android?
- What is the extension of Android files?
- What is the difference between device Token and Device UDID?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using StoryBoard?
- Which framework handles events when the application is in foreground mode?
- What is a local notification?
- Difference between JSON and XML which one you should prefer?
- What is the difference between Selector and SEL?
- What is SDLC?
- What are dynamic typing and dynamic binding?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is the responder chain?
- Can we use one table view with two different data sources? How you will achieve this?
- Difference between Atomic and non-atomic?
- What are the differences between category and subclass?
- What happens when you add autorelease two times?
- What is the use of the Controller?
Oracle Interview Questions
- What is RAW datatype?
- In which language Oracle has been developed?
- What is the use of the NVL function?
- What are nested tables?
- What is the COALESCE function?
- How do we represent comments in Oracle?
- What is DML?
- What is the usage of the Merge Statement?
- What is NULL value in Oracle?
- What is a key preserved table?
- What is the use of Aggregate functions in Oracle?
- What is cross join?
- How do we create privileges in Oracle?
- What is a cursor variable?
- What are the SET operators?
- What are the attributes of the Cursor?
- What Oracle object is used for recovery operations?
- Define SGA?
- What is the difference between the conventional path loader and the direct path loader?
- What is the difference between a hot backup and cold backup?
- What is instance recovery?
- What are the different types of concurrent manager?
- Name the three network components of RAC?
- What is Global Services Daemon(GSD)?
- What is SQL*Loader?
- What is the capture process?
- What is VIP?
- What are the disk components?
- What is the parameter file?
- What is a rolling upgrade?
- What are the collection types in Oracle?
- What is an express configuration?
- What is direct apply?
- What is a listener process?
- Name two new features of Oracle 8?
- What is a nested table?
Cognizant Company HR Interview Questions For Experienced
This is the round where the interviewer concentrates on skills exhibited by the interviewee for the particular question. So the aspirants should think twice before giving the answer. Below are some relevant HR interview questions which you need to keep an eye on.
- What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
- Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How was it resolved?
- Describe a work situation in which you had to take a risk. What was the outcome?
- Has anyone ever asked you to do something unethical? What did you do?
- Software Engineering is a rigorous major. What has been your most challenging course so far?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What individual has had the greatest influence on you?
- What are your career goals?
- Tell me about your education. How has it prepared you for this career?
- What are the goals you have set for you in life?
- Tell me a time when you had to handle something drastic, but no one was around, how did you do it?
- Are you okay working without a break if the company needs it?
I hope you got a clear idea about CTS Interview Questions after reading this entire article. For more updates regarding interview questions for different streams keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in. Also, you can bookmark our page to avoid search burden.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.