Candidates may go through this article for more information about their admit card or interview letters. The Bihar Public Service Commission has released the admit card or interview letter for aspirants who going to appear for the interview for an assistant professor in Government engineering colleges under S&T Department, Government of Bihar. The interview is scheduled to conduct from 10th July 2017 to 15 July 2017 so be prepared with a valid BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card. At the time of making preparation aspirants can have a check over previous papers and syllabus.
BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Sector||Govt. Engineering Collages|
|Interview date starts from||10 July 2017 to 15 July 2017|
|Number of vacancies||Tentative|
|Admit Card Available from||30 June 2017|
Also Check: BPSC Jobs
Download BPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket
Candidates appearing for the post of BPSC Assistant Professor has to download their admit card as the exam dates is approaching fast. Candidates can download there BPSC Admit card from the official website. For downloading admit card candidate has to enter his 6 digit registration or roll number. Candidates have to note that BPSC do not send you call letters via post. You have to download it yourself from the official website of BPSC by entering you registration or roll number. Bihar Public service commission has issued notification for the post of assistant professor in government engineering collages a few weeks ago. Those candidates who have participated in the written exam and qualified are shortlisted based on the merit list. Those candidates who have selected after short listing the candidates are finally called for interview. For this interview, BPSC is issuing interview letters to the candidates. Without this admit card or call letter or interview letter candidates are not allowed to the exam hall. So Candidates have to download their admit card and attend the interview.
Details on BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
The basic information about the applicant appearing for the post of Assistant Professor is printed on admit card or interview letter. These details consist of information like
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Candidate photo
- Interview venue address
- Interview date
- Interview time
- Instructions to candidates if any to attend the interview
The above mentioned information about the candidate must be correct. If there is any mismatch, the same should be informed to concerned authorities.
Documents required for attending BPSC Assistant Professor Interview
While going to the interview candidates has to take some important documents in original for verification purpose. These documents must be valid, original and not expired. Below is the list of documents required to attend the interview.
- PAN(Permanent Account Number) Card
- Voter’s ID Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Driving License issued by Road Transport Authority(RTA)
- Aadhaar or E-Aadhaar downloaded from UIDAI website
- Any other Photo ID card having a serial number issued by Public Sector Undertakings of Central or state Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- The candidate has to take at least one of the above listed original id proof without fail.
Steps to Download BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
To download the BPSC Assistant Professor admit card easily candidates may follow the below step by step process.
- Visit the official website of www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On home page, you can Interview Letter for Assistant Professor
- Click on it
- Now you will be redirected to admit card/interview letter download facility page
- There you have a box to enter your roll or registration number
- Now type your 6 digit registration number in the box appearing there
- Press enter key or click on submit button
- Now you can view your BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
- Download it and take a printout of it.
Bookmark us for more information about latest job Recruitments, Results etc. for any suggestions or queries candidate my please comment in the below session.