Bigbasket Interview Questions [Technical & HR] for Freshers and Experienced
Bigbasket Interview Questions
Are you facing difficulty in searching Bigbasket Interview Questions? Don’t worry, we are here to help you. Yes, we have provided frequently asked and possible interview questions for the applicants of the Bigbasket interview. Now start your preparation with these useful and most popular interview questions which will make you stay confident during the interview process. Practicing more and more interview questions will bring best in you to perform well in the interview process. So, contenders are advised to learn this article keenly and do practice on several types of interview questions which are mentioned in this page clearly.
You Can Also Check: Bigbasket Recruitment
You Can Also Check: Bigbasket Recruitment
For more details keep reading this article without any delay. Also, you can bookmark this page to reduce your search burden.
Bigbasket Interview Rounds
The interview Rounds for Bigbasket Company are as follows
- Online Exam/Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Interview (Telephonic or Manual)
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
The applicants will be allowed for further rounds only if they are qualified in the online test. So, we suggest aspirants are needed to do practice more interview questions to get selected in interview process easily without any fail.
Bigbasket Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
One of the most important things in attending for a technical round is getting grip on core topics of your academics. This section will help you to bring important technical interview questions into single place as follows.
C++ Interview Questions
- History of C++?
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of object-oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- Define OOPs?
- What is public, protected, and private?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- How variable declaration in c++ differs that in c?
- What are the c++ tokens?
- What do you mean by reference variable in c++?
- Define object based programming language?
- What is polymorphism?
- What do you mean by inline function?
- What is the difference between a NULL pointer and a void pointer?
- What is the difference between C++ and Java?
- What do you mean by multiple inheritances in C++?
- Define object oriented language?
- What is a constructor?
- What is destructor?
- What is an explicit constructor?
- What is the Standard Template Library?
- What is the use of ‘using’ declaration?
- What is a template?
- Differentiate between a template class and class template?
Electrical Machines Interview Questions
- What is a Transformer
- How are Primary and secondary windings of aTransformer connected
- Name different types of Transformer based on Number of windings
- Where Transformers are applicable
- Explain Fleming’s Right-Hand Rule?
- How does electrical energy transfer take place inTransformers
- Why does Transformers are known as to have high efficiency
- What are the two general type of Transformers based on in which manner windingsAre Wound
- Explain the principle of operation of Electrical Generator?
- Define magnetic flux density?
- What is leakage flux
- What is the need to reduce leakage flux and how can we do this in both core and shell typeTransformers
- For low power levels and high power levels which type of transformers are preferred
- What do you mean by heating and cooling of transformers
- What is the principle involved in working of a transformer
- Explain Fleming’s Left-Hand Rule?
- What are the properties of an ideal two winding transformer
- Define relative permeability?
- Explain the Principle of Operation of Electric Motor?
- What is the fringing effect?
- How does the transfer of impedance take place in transformers
- What is Transformers
- What are Transformer losses
- What is magnetic circuit?
- State Lenz law?
- Define magnetic flux?
- Define magnetomotive force?
- State types of electrical machines?
- Under what circumstances does a dc shunt generator fail to generate?
- Enumerate the factors on which speed of a d.c.motor depends?
- What is the function of no-voltage release coil in d.c motor starter?
- What is back emf in d.c motor?
- Define reluctance?
- What is retentivity?
Bigbasket HR Interview Questions for Freshers
The HR interview questions will be somewhat tricky to answer. So, we suggest applicants should prepare their own responses for the given interview questions during practice period which will improvise thinking skills as well mental ability.
- what do u want to do in your life?
- Do u have any actual work experience?
- How would you describe your ideal job?
- When did you decide on this career?
- What goals do u have in your career?
- How do u plan to achieve these goals?
- How do u evaluate success?
- What do u think it takes to be successful in this career?
- What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life?
- If you live your life over again, what would you change?
- Would you like to work with information or with people?
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
- What inspires you?
- If you don’t get this job, what’s your backup plan?
- Do you make things real and tangible, or are you more theoretical?
Bigbasket Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
Here are some of the most common interview questions which are likely to be asked during first 10 minutes of the interview process. Applied and interested aspirants should go through this section carefully to get success in this round in a smart way.
Java Developer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What is checked and unchecked exceptions?
- What is a user defined exception?
- What is the difference between C++ & Java?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is JAR file?
- What is JNI?
- What is serialization?
- Why there is some null interface in java? What does it mean? Give me some null interfaces in JAVA?
- Is synchronized a modifier?identifier??what is it?
- What is singleton class? where is it used?
- What is a compilation unit?
- Is string a wrapper class?
- Why Java does not have multiple inheritances?
- Why Java is not a 100% oops?
- What is a resource bundle?
- What is transient variable?
- What is Collection API?
- Is Iterator a Class or Interface? What is its use?
- What is similarities/difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What is a transient variable?
- Which containers use a border Layout as their default layout?
- Why do threads block on I/O?
- How are Observer and Observable used?
- What is synchronization and why is it important?
- Can a lock be acquired on a class?
- What’s new with the stop(), suspend() and resume() methods in JDK 1.2?
- Is null a keyword?
- What is the preferred size of a component?
- What method is used to specify a container’s layout?
Sharepoint Consultant Interview Questions
- What is the relationship between Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server and Microsoft Windows Services?
- What is a SharePoint Feature? What files are used to define a feature?
- Workflow can be applied to what all elements of SharePoint?
- What are the types of input forms that can be created for a workflow?
- What are ways to create input forms for workflow?
- What is the difference between method activity and event activity in WorkFlow?
- What are content types?
- Can a content type have receivers associated with it?
- What is an ancestral type and what does it have to do with content types?
- Can a list definition be derived from a custom content type?
- When creating a list definition, how can you create an instance of the list?
- What is a Field Control?
- What base class do Custom Field Controls inherit from?
- Can multiple SharePoint installs point to the same DB?
- How to create links to the mapped network drives?
- While creating a Web part, which is the ideal location to Initialize my new controls?
- What are the two base classes a WebPart you are going to use within SharePoint 2007 can inherit from?
- What are the differences between the two base classes and what are the inherent benefits of using one over another?
- What is the WebPartManager sealed class? What is its purpose?
- What does AllowUnsafeUpdates do?
- What does RunWithElevatedPrivileges do?
- What does SPWeb?EnsureUser method do?
- What are an SPSite and SPWeb object, and what is the difference between each of the objects?
- What does an SPWebApplication object represent?
- What is CAML, and why would you use it?
- What is impersonation, and when would you use impersonation?
- What are the benefits of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007?
- Will SharePoint Portal Server and Team Services ever merge?
- What does partial trust mean the Web Part developer?
- How can I raise the trust level for assemblies installed in the BIN directory?
- Does SharePoint work with NFS?
Network Engineer Interview Questions
- What is a point to point link?
- What is anonymous FTP?
- What is subnet mask?
- What is the maximum length allowed for a UTP cable?
- What is data encapsulation?
- Describe Network Topology
- What is VPN?
- Briefly, describe NAT?
- What is the job of the Network Layer under the OSI reference model?
- How does a network topology affect your decision in setting up a network?
- What is RIP?
- What are different ways of securing a computer network?
- What is NIC?
- What is WAN?
- What is the importance of the OSI Physical Layer?
- How many layers are there under TCP/IP?
- What are proxy servers and how do they protect computer networks?
- What is the function of the OSI Session Layer?
- What is the importance of implementing a Fault Tolerance System? Are there limitations?
- What does 10Base-T mean?
- What is a network?
- Define LAN, MAN, and WAN?
- What is TELNET?
- What is switching?
- What is a Link?
- What are the layers of the OSI reference model?
- What is backbone network?
- What is a LAN?
- What is a node?
- What are routers?
- What is a private IP address?
- What is NOS?
- What is DoS?
- What is OSI and what role does it play in computer networks?
- What is the purpose of cables being shielded and having twisted pairs?
- What is the advantage of address sharing?
- What are MAC addresses?
- What is the equivalent layer or layers of the TCP/IP Application layer in terms of OSI reference model?
- How can you identify the IP class of a given IP address?
- What is the main purpose of OSPF?
Bigbasket HR Interview Questions For Experienced
One of the smart ways to get selection in this round is referring this section for the purpose of preparation prior to the interview schedule thoroughly without leaving any interview question from this section. Even though you are experienced it is better to learn some more interview questions which will improve your skills as well make your stay confident during interview time.
- Do you initiate or add quality to your work? Have you done so in the past?
- How have you kept up with the professional development over the last three years?
- Describe a project/experience that you found enjoyable and demanding?
- If you want to bring your dog to work but one of your team members is allergic to dogs, what would you do?
- If you found 10 million dollars that belong to nobody, what would you do?
- How many ways do you think there are to find a needle in a haystack?
- How do you keep yourself updated about your current job and the HR industry?
- Do you have a method or a strategy to measure the quality of your work?
- Any advice for your previous boss?
- Which two organizations outside of your own do you know the most people at and why?
- What do you work toward in your free time?
- What are you known for?
- Estimate how many windows are in New York.
- Why Do You Want To Work For This Company?
- What excites you?
- What problems in the world do you want to solve?
- What would you uniquely bring to our culture?
We tried our best in bringing all the essential information about Bigbasket interview questions into a single article. Hope you will feel better after referring this article. If you have any doubts, let us know through comment box on our website without any hesitation. We will respond as soon as possible.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.