B4U TV Recruitment 2017-2018
B4U TV Jobs 2017-2018 | B4U TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided B4U TV page link or registration link. B4U TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. From this article, aspirants can get the details about B4U TV Recruitment 2017-2018. Contenders who are interested can apply for the B4U TV jobs who want to shine their career in the creative field. The officials had started receiving the applications from the interested aspirants. In the below of this page, we have provided the link which directs the candidates to the official website. The candidates can check the vacancy details and can apply with out any confusion. Candidates are striving hard to get the job after completing their education. For this openings can apply irrespective of educational qualification. This is a good chance for the experienced and fresher aspirants. The officials will conduct the selection process to select the candidates. Those who cleared the round can get the job in the B4U TV without any racial discrimination. The company will prefer to select the talented candidates with good communication skills. Aspirants who are expecting to start their career in the Television field and trying to acquire knowledge on various things in this particular field is a wonderful opportunity. Stay in touch with our website www.allindiajobs.in for the updates information.
B4U TV Careers Details
|Company Name||B4U TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in B4U TV
- Manager/ Senior Manager – Legal
- Video Controller
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Camera Operator
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Location Manager
- Production Manager
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Broadcast Engineer
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Production Assistant
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- ADR Editor
- Video Controller
- Screen Writer
- Production Designer
- Sound Engineer
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Vision Mixer
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Female Actor
B4U TV Company Profile
The channel broadcasts a mixture of classic and contemporary Bollywood films, as well as featuring star interviews, behind-the-scenes documentaries, and movie news. The channel has various licensing agreements with Eros Entertainment, which gives B4U Movies exclusive broadcasting rights to some of Bollywood’s biggest films (outside India at least).
|Company Name||B4U TV|
|Owned By||B4U Multimedia International Limited|
|Network||B4U TV Network|
|Sister Channels||B4U Music|
|Head Office Address||Mumbai|
B4U TV Selection Process
B4U TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Liasoning with counsels, advocates, clients, inter and intra departments.
- Drafting all kinds of documents being letters, MOU, Agreements, etc.
- Ensure consistent revenue achievement through focus markets of the organization.
- Should acquire and negotiate with clients.
- Legal Data Library management.
- Must write and maintain central product concept and requirements documentation and presentations.
- Routine legal work like scrutinizing documents, schedules, etc.
- Should have a passion for media and film, and the preservation of it.
- Understand the importance of clear metadata.
- Learn the workings of legacy hardware, such as Steenbeck flatbed film editing suites.
- Able to understand different media formats, and how to convert between them.
- Become very familiar with the archive storage facility and how to navigate it.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have an understanding of the post-production process.
- Understand different industry formats and basic editing equipment.
- Be familiar with editing systems and graphics.
- Able to solve basic technical problems.
- Understand the principles of offline and online editing.
- Must understand the principles of non-linear editing.
- Able to understand industry practices for labeling and storing tapes.
- Be fascinated by human behavior, social trends, and how ideas influence people.
- Work with clients to fully understand their business objectives, target markets communications strategy.
- Analyze and extract findings from consumer, brand and market research to support the preparation of brand communication strategies and creative briefs.
- Set up and record various research studies, eg focus groups.
- Always ask questions and look for new insights.
- Understand and interpret complex and varied sources of data.
- Understand the requirements of Distribution.
- Have a good understanding of marketing campaigns and priorities.
- Be good at micromanaging projects and at problem-solving small crises.
- Have good organizational and planning skills.
- Be creative, adaptable and able to respond quickly to changing situations and needs.
- Should have an overall awareness of current developments and trends in the film industry.